Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

team was set up for failure the past draft was horrible. we basically got nothing out of it. You cant have drafts like that bc when you have injuries there is no depth. Our system is terrible on both sides of the ball and we have a head coach who is a career coordinator, he is in over his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it criminal? The fans are the ones that called for the NFL to reach an agreement with the union to get the "real" officials back over the replacement officials. Personally, I said stick with the replacements. They weren't that much worse than the "real" officials (maybe a little worse), and there was no union to deal with. The NFL would have had a lot more flexibility to discipline, then.

His claim was that unions are criminal in nature, not necessarily the officials in particular.

team was set up for failure the past draft was horrible. we basically got nothing out of it. You cant have drafts like that bc when you have injuries there is no depth. Our system is terrible on both sides of the ball and we have a head coach who is a career coordinator, he is in over his head.

Injuries did really hurt us a lot. It just the playcalling and the effort of the players that are being question. We should have a better team overall next season. We might just hire Mike Shanahan  when he gets fired as our OC.

...almost seems like he's betting .

I don't buy it.  If he was betting, why wouldn't he have just called it a TD to begin with?  It would have been much less questionable if he had called it a TD to begin with (I could see getting it wrong on the field as it was a close play) and then said that there was not sufficient evidence to overturn.  I don't think he is unscrupulous......just incompetent.

I don't buy it. If he was betting, why wouldn't he have just called it a TD to begin with? It would have been much less questionable if he had called it a TD to begin with (I could see getting it wrong on the field as it was a close play) and then said that there was not sufficient evidence to overturn. I don't think he is unscrupulous......just incompetent.

The other refs called the play down short.

I don't buy it. If he was betting, why wouldn't he have just called it a TD to begin with? It would have been much less questionable if he had called it a TD to begin with (I could see getting it wrong on the field as it was a close play) and then said that there was not sufficient evidence to overturn. I don't think he is unscrupulous......just incompetent.

Yeah in all honesty I doubt he is. He's just flat out a terrible official.