Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

Welcome back for another NFL Gameday  Sunday, Colts fans!   :)  Our AFC South leading Indianapolis Colts are down southeast Interstate 74 to play the AFC North leading Cincinnati Bengals in a battle of 8-4 division leaders. 

Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf are announcing the primary early singleheader game on The NFL On CBS, and seen locally on WISH CBS channel 8, live on HD.

Light snow with partly cloudy skies at 29 degrees, with a wind chill at 21 degrees, is the local game forecast inside Paul Brown Stadium for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

A win by the Colts would make them both earn the AFC South, and increase their chance to qualify for the NFL Playoffs.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Bengals as they play in the outside weather elements, and GO COLTS!!!!!   :rock:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :1colts:  :blueshoe:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :D

Colts @ Bengals Game Preview, and NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Blue:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2013/gamerelease-reg14.pdf

http://506sports.com/

Colts @ Bengals NFL Live Game Centers:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2013/regular14

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013120801/2013/REG14/colts@bengals#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Colts @ Bengals  Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.bengals.com/team/injuryreport.html

Hi, ALL!

I'm really feeling this one today.  I think we play up to our competition and with some of the new

pieces, the veterans feel they have to step it up a bit.

Just wish we had better conditions for the game since we go up against a really stiff defensive line

and our OL is...well, our OL, lol.  I consider them quite "offensive".

GO COLTS.  All day, every day!

I think we win this one handily. A rare fast start, we take the lead and never give it back. 

Rooting for you guys to help out my Ravens with a solid win against Ginger & Co. today.  No way you let a soul-lacking QB beat your team.

Go get 'em Colts!

Rooting for you guys to help out my Ravens with a solid win against Ginger & Co. today.  No way you let a soul-lacking QB beat your team.

Go get 'em Colts!

We'll take all the luck we can get.  Thanks!

i don't think you guys will need much luck against the Vike's.  Hopefully by end of the day you folks

will only be 1 back.

Almost game game !!!   We can pull this one out today and I believe we will.  Looking forward to a Great game.

GOOOOOO Colts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great week. Today we will see if any of the Colts made the trip down I-74 or if they sent the substitute team again. Let's hope the real Colts show up.

Sadly, I will have to check out for a bit during the 1st quarter as I need to take my sons to a birthday party, but hopefully will be back by halftime....let me know if I miss anything.

GO COLTS!

Good afternoon everyone!

I had dream last night...I was reading headlines about Colts pulling out a win. Plus ny favorite soccer team won this afternoon CET.

LET'S HUNT!!!!!!

Really think as underdogs we will play well today. Really feeling something special. Not worried about today.