Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

playoff scenerios

Stephen

If we fail to win 3 of our last 5 games and one of the losses is to the titans and they win out we don't go to playoffs.

If we get the 4th seed our first round opponent will be the loser of the afc west or Denver/chiefs.

If we get 3rd seed it gets more complicated as a lot of teams are still in the hunt. We could play the ravens would be nice to get revenge from last year or steelers or the worst case scenario our kryptonite the chargers.

I wish, listen, all it takes is a great all around performance on Sunday against the Titans and this team can get hot, we've seen it before.

Well I hope your correct but like I said I don't have the optimistic feeling that you have.  We don't have Reggie and that made a big difference.   When was the last time this team got hot probably before Reggie got hurt.  JMO

Its not that cold in Denver...They had 50-degree days last year in January

It can always snow there anytime   but the average winter temp in Denver is surprisingly high

60-degree days this week..

Denver is an odd weather place

I have posted this several times to no avail. People in Denver still go golfing during the winter season.