Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I had a dream (Colts win the SB)

AllYouNeedIsLuck

Seriously, I had a couple really lucid dreams last night and one of them was the Colts path to the SB. We finished the season 12-4 with a loss to the Chiefs. That was good enough for the 2nd seed because the Pats lost to Carolina this week and then proceeded to lose once more and shared a 12-4 record with us. We got the 2nd seed cause of Strength of opponent or conference record or something like that. So..

- 2nd seed gave us a bye week. Extra week to prepare and get healthy and not have to play a game. yay! Wild Card weekend: KC beat Cinci, NE beat the Jets 

- NE @ Indy. Game was amazing. Incredibly lucid dream. Crazy. Brady started on fire. Looked like Gronk was gonna have a career game. It was 17-7 after the 1st quarter (typical Colts). The 2nd quarter only consisted of one score. A TD run by Trent. So 17-14 Pats at halftime. Pats get ball back after half and go down to score with long drive. Things not looking good after a 3 and out next Colts drive. Brady drives down the field for a FG which the defense allows after a goal-line stand on the 2 yard line. so 27-14. Luck leads an 80 yard TD drive with a TD to Rogers actually (i know, it was weird.. I didn't even know what his football play looks like. Just remember it being #16). Next Pats drive Amendola is blasted by Landry after a slant route. He fumbles, Angerer picks it up. Amendola's hurt, of course. Colts ball. TD to Fleener shortly. 28-27 Colts. After that there were a couple of short drives for both sides. Then with about 7 mins left Brady was picked off. Colts get a FG. Up 4. Brady and the Pats get ball back with 3 mins. Looks like it could be a scary ending with Brady being as clutch as he is. They get to the like 30 yard line in about 2 plays. Looks like their gonna win it most likely. Next 4 plays: Brady sacked, INC pass, deflected pass by Butler, and then on like 4th and 15 the Pats get it.. but wait for it. Holding on them haha. 4th and 25, they don't get it. Luck kneels. Colts win. On to AFC Championship game. LOS rocking. 

- Indy @ Denver. I actually don't remember this game as well as the Pats game but basically it was cold in Denver, and we all know how Peyton isn't exactly on top of his game in really cold weather. Of course, he played well but Colts actually controlled the game just like in Indy, and we won by 10. 34-24. 

- SUPERBOWL: Colts-Saints. Again, don't remember this game as much play by play, but I remember Luck holding the Lombardi trophy and celebration all around in Indy when they showed the bars and stuff. 

Anyway, crazy lucid dream for parts of it. Let's hope my dream comes true :)

Most important thing right now I think is to get that 2 seed. That gives us a free week and a home game. We play a lot better at home. So guys, gotta root hard against the Pats for the remainder of the season!

I had this dream about Scarlet Johansen. It came true. Just sayin'.

Why can't my subconscious be more like that? 

A few years ago, every night for a solid week I had nightmares that a nude Brad Pitt would come into my room at night and beat the crap outta me. 

Seriously, I had a couple really lucid dreams last night and one of them was the Colts path to the SB. We finished the season 12-4 with a loss to the Chiefs. That was good enough for the 2nd seed because the Pats lost to Carolina this week and then proceeded to lose once more and shared a 12-4 record with us. We got the 2nd seed cause of Strength of opponent or conference record or something like that. So..

- 2nd seed gave us a bye week. Extra week to prepare and get healthy and not have to play a game. yay! Wild Card weekend: KC beat Cinci, NE beat the Jets

- NE @ Indy. Game was amazing. Incredibly lucid dream. Crazy. Brady started on fire. Looked like Gronk was gonna have a career game. It was 17-7 after the 1st quarter (typical Colts). The 2nd quarter only consisted of one score. A TD run by Trent. So 17-14 Pats at halftime. Pats get ball back after half and go down to score with long drive. Things not looking good after a 3 and out next Colts drive. Brady drives down the field for a FG which the defense allows after a goal-line stand on the 2 yard line. so 27-14. Luck leads an 80 yard TD drive with a TD to Rogers actually (i know, it was weird.. I didn't even know what his football play looks like. Just remember it being #16). Next Pats drive Amendola is blasted by Landry after a slant route. He fumbles, Angerer picks it up. Amendola's hurt, of course. Colts ball. TD to Fleener shortly. 28-27 Colts. After that there were a couple of short drives for both sides. Then with about 7 mins left Brady was picked off. Colts get a FG. Up 4. Brady and the Pats get ball back with 3 mins. Looks like it could be a scary ending with Brady being as clutch as he is. They get to the like 30 yard line in about 2 plays. Looks like their gonna win it most likely. Next 4 plays: Brady sacked, INC pass, deflected pass by Butler, and then on like 4th and 15 the Pats get it.. but wait for it. Holding on them haha. 4th and 25, they don't get it. Luck kneels. Colts win. On to AFC Championship game. LOS rocking.

- Indy @ Denver. I actually don't remember this game as well as the Pats game but basically it was cold in Denver, and we all know how Peyton isn't exactly on top of his game in really cold weather. Of course, he played well but Colts actually controlled the game just like in Indy, and we won by 10. 34-24.

- SUPERBOWL: Colts-Saints. Again, don't remember this game as much play by play, but I remember Luck holding the Lombardi trophy and celebration all around in Indy when they showed the bars and stuff.

Anyway, crazy lucid dream for parts of it. Let's hope my dream comes true :)

Most important thing right now I think is to get that 2 seed. That gives us a free week and a home game. We play a lot better at home. So guys, gotta root hard against the Pats for the remainder of the season!

I....was just about to post the same thing right now. I had the same dream last night. Except Adam Vinatieri scored the game winning field goal against the Saints...

A few years ago, every night for a solid week I had nightmares that a nude Brad Pitt would come into my room at night and beat the crap outta me. 

that sucks.  

to the original poster:  i hope you are a modern day sooth sayer.  if even half of that happened, there is not telling what could happen

I....was just about to post the same thing right now. I had the same dream last night. Except Adam Vinatieri scored the game winning field goal against the Saints...

Dammit. In my dream, Adam Vinatieri comes into my room at night, nude, and he beats the crap outta me. 

in mine we versing the detroit lions in superbowl after 28-12 behind at the half , and 34-18 after another megatron td at the end. all hope looks looks after lions drive the ball to colts 25 with 11 minutes to go ,until werner makes the big strip fumble on stafford after beating hillard for sack , who would have 2.5 sacks with mathis and walden 1 each. anyways vontae picks the ball at colts 28 and return to house for 72 yards . colts convert on 2pt with a bootleg run by luck. scores are 26-34 lion favour. with abit over 10mins and 30 seconds. lions get in field goal range at get them to make 52 yard field goals but akers shanks it wide left . colts recieve the ball , luck  drive them down field consuming 6 and half minutes off the clock when they got to lions 35 ,another 2 minutes was consumed , with facing a 3 and 15 and suh and fairley chasing luck escapes goes to right where he get to 25 . as he is about be taken to ground ,luck about to his knees throws a brillant throw in right corner of the endzone to coby , they convert with a shovel pass to ty. scores . 3 minutes to lions are are colts 25 , 3rd and 18 , 4 yards are lost by lions as stafford gets sacked by walden , lions kick the field goal . down by three starting at colts 40 , luck drives the team down to lions 35 , 20 seconds to go, luck shrugs off suh , and lobs it fleener who one handed caught the ball , colts kick the extra point . 10 seconds to go lions recieves the ball , stafford tries to lob to megatron but vontae breaks it up . coby fleener is named superbowl mvp with 9 recs 15o yards 2 tds , hilton finshes 6 targets 88 yards ,1 td , luck ends up with 26/40 with 3tds and 1 rushing tds . the colts had beaten the broncos 30 -18 in afc championship, and the chiefs 21-7 in divisonal round sorry for the long essay.

in mine we versing the detroit lions in superbowl after 28-12 behind at the half , and 34-18 after another megatron td at the end. all hope looks looks after lions drive the ball to colts 25 with 11 minutes to go ,until werner makes the big strip fumble on stafford after beating hillard for sack , who would have 2.5 sacks with mathis and walden 1 each. anyways vontae picks the ball at colts 28 and return to house for 72 yards . colts convert on 2pt with a bootleg run by luck. scores are 26-34 lion favour. with abit over 10mins and 30 seconds. lions get in field goal range at get them to make 52 yard field goals but akers shanks it wide left . colts recieve the ball , luck drive them down field consuming 6 and half minutes off the clock when they got to lions 35 ,another 2 minutes was consumed , with facing a 3 and 15 and suh and fairley chasing luck escapes goes to right where he get to 25 . as he is about be taken to ground ,luck about to his knees throws a brillant throw in right corner of the endzone to coby , they convert with a shovel pass to ty. scores . 3 minutes to lions are are colts 25 , 3rd and 18 , 4 yards are lost by lions as stafford gets sacked by walden , lions kick the field goal . down by three starting at colts 40 , luck drives the team down to lions 35 , 20 seconds to go, luck shrugs off suh , and lobs it fleener who one handed caught the ball , colts kick the extra point . 10 seconds to go lions recieves the ball , stafford tries to lob to megatron but vontae breaks it up . coby fleener is named superbowl mvp with 9 recs 15o yards 2 tds , hilton finshes 6 targets 88 yards ,1 td , luck ends up with 26/40 with 3tds and 1 rushing tds . the colts had beaten the broncos 30 -18 in afc championship, and the chiefs 21-7 in divisonal round sorry for the long essay.

That's not a dream, that's just wishful thinking. Like me saying I dreamt DHB caught two consecutive passes, no drops.

Dammit. In my dream, Adam Vinatieri comes into my room at night, nude, and he beats the crap outta me. 

That's funny. I had a similar dream where Aaron Hernandez woke up to a big black guy, nude, hovering over him..and believe me...this guy "beat the crap" outta Hernandez if you know what I mean. Let's just say Hernandez went from tight end to wide receiver in a matter of minutes. Wait..maybe this wasn't a dream... :scratch:

I think you need to see a therapist..

I had a dream back in April we lost in OT to the Pats in the playoffs. It might have been the AFCCG too but I can't confirm this.

Well I suppose if NE loses to Carolina and we finish 12-4 by just losing to the Chiefs I may pay more attention to all this.......

My therapist took his shirt off and beat the crap outta me. I think he's heard enough of my stupid stories. 

I pity you

in mine we versing the detroit lions in superbowl after 28-12 behind at the half , and 34-18 after another megatron td at the end. all hope looks looks after lions drive the ball to colts 25 with 11 minutes to go ,until werner makes the big strip fumble on stafford after beating hillard for sack , who would have 2.5 sacks with mathis and walden 1 each. anyways vontae picks the ball at colts 28 and return to house for 72 yards . colts convert on 2pt with a bootleg run by luck. scores are 26-34 lion favour. with abit over 10mins and 30 seconds. lions get in field goal range at get them to make 52 yard field goals but akers shanks it wide left . colts recieve the ball , luck  drive them down field consuming 6 and half minutes off the clock when they got to lions 35 ,another 2 minutes was consumed , with facing a 3 and 15 and suh and fairley chasing luck escapes goes to right where he get to 25 . as he is about be taken to ground ,luck about to his knees throws a brillant throw in right corner of the endzone to coby , they convert with a shovel pass to ty. scores . 3 minutes to lions are are colts 25 , 3rd and 18 , 4 yards are lost by lions as stafford gets sacked by walden , lions kick the field goal . down by three starting at colts 40 , luck drives the team down to lions 35 , 20 seconds to go, luck shrugs off suh , and lobs it fleener who one handed caught the ball , colts kick the extra point . 10 seconds to go lions recieves the ball , stafford tries to lob to megatron but vontae breaks it up . coby fleener is named superbowl mvp with 9 recs 15o yards 2 tds , hilton finshes 6 targets 88 yards ,1 td , luck ends up with 26/40 with 3tds and 1 rushing tds . the colts had beaten the broncos 30 -18 in afc championship, and the chiefs 21-7 in divisonal round sorry for the long essay.

In your dream we got the 4th seed? God, I hope not. 

i think denver would face the pats , as we know the 3rd seed (pats) in this scenario verse the second wilcard team the 6th seeded jets ,winner most likely pats vs denver ,while we would verse the winner of kc vs bengals game in which we would face kc in this scenario if my understanding is correct that how the playoff work