Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ed Reed play nickel?

NewEra

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2013 - personal argument

I love this forum, you can always come for a good laugh lmao

Yeah, real big laugh for a veteran who has played with Pagano for how low to add to the leadership. I said nickel incase you missed that. Not safety. Has to be better than Vaughn, Gordy

I love how this forum always has a bunch of smart assets who think they are gm's

Yeah, real big laugh for a veteran who has played with Pagano for how low to add to the leadership. I said nickel incase you missed that. Not safety. Has to be better than Vaughn, Gordy

I love how this forum always has a bunch of smart assets who think they are gm's

How many teams use a safety as their nickel back?

How many teams use a safety as their nickel back?

Don't ask a stupid question. How many teams had a Ed Reed, Troy P or Bob Sanders as safeties. Cause I bet all three of them could have.

Don't ask a stupid question. How many teams had a Ed Reed, Troy P or Bob Sanders as safeties. Cause I bet all three of them could have.

Lol this guy.... Your posts are precious

Oh, so I am the one asking stupid questions? Fascinating, considering the inane nature of your question.

Nickels are 3rd corners. When he could run, Reed was a great centerfielder. That is where his strengths were. Offensive coordinators would have loved to see those safetied you mentioned lined up over a 3rd WR.

Oh, so I am the one asking stupid questions? Fascinating, considering the inane nature of your question.

Nickels are 3rd corners. When he could run, Reed was a great centerfielder. That is where his strengths were. Offensive coordinators would have loved to see those safetied you mentioned lined up over a 3rd WR.

Let's see. For one I asked if he could play nickel. Two, he would know our system better than anyone not named Redding. Three we are nicked up in the secondary and have been playing like crap anyways. Four, see two. Five I asked if he was DONE cause I have not watched the Texans and didn't know if he got cut cause he's old and sucked or they just sucked and let him go.

I love how we have a bunch of know it all wanna be gm's who can't even follow a simple question without running their money makers. And wasn't implying that with you. Just noticed that in general.

Bethea has looked lost out there most of the year. Really wonder if he'll be resigned.

Yeah he's been burned a few times, but I was referring to the leadership aspect, heard Reggie give Bethea big props for pulling the team to the side during the Seahawks game & rallying the team together for the comeback...

Yeah he's been burned a few times, but I was referring to the leadership aspect, heard Reggie give Bethea big props for pulling the team to the side during the Seahawks game & rallying the team together for the comeback...

That's cool. They showed Redding on the sideline really posses off trying to get the team fired up. Love the passion. Was to little to late though.

Veteran or not thats not making him any faster, I rather have him at safety then nickel he way to slow, and we got Butler there doing a good job... not even Pagano can make him faster, I agree Leadership is important but its a waste of a roster spot IMO

I think its funny every time some old fart gets released theres a topic about it on this forum... can't wait for the bring Favre back thread.

Veteran or not thats not making him any faster, I rather have him at safety then nickel he way to slow, and we got Butler there doing a good job... not even Pagano can make him faster, I agree Leadership is important but its a waste of a roster spot IMO

I think its funny every time some old fart gets released theres a topic about it on this forum... can't wait for the bring Favre back thread.

God forbid someone ask a serious question. I asked once again if he was still good or and he got cut cause he didn't fit and or texans sucked. Or if he was just done. The question was answered without a smart alic remark. If he had his speed Ed Reed could play where ever he wanted to. Do is one if the best ball hawks of all time.