Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Aaron Rodgers get injured?

AllYouNeedIsLuck

Based on how he landed on the shoulder it either looked like a shoulder separation or a broken collarbone.  He didn't act like the shoulder was separated on the sideline so my guess is broken collarbone.  If so that could be end of playoff hopes for the Packers

ESPN cant catch a break lol. Bears vs Packers. Cutler vs Rodgers.

Instead they get Seneca Wallace and Josh McCown. The programming directors have to be beating their heads in to a wall.

true initially, but the game is good on early in the 4th qtr . . .

Based on how he landed on the shoulder it either looked like a shoulder separation or a broken collarbone.  He didn't act like the shoulder was separated on the sideline so my guess is broken collarbone.  If so that could be end of playoff hopes for the Packers

This appears to be the case-

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277003/article/aaron-rodgers-believed-to-have-small-collarbone-break

Will they try to get Matt Flynn back on their roster?

The fracture must not be too severe or he would have been in a sling last night. I wonder if they'll pop a screw in there to keep the bone together while it heals... I had a badly broken clavicle that required surgery and that particular bone can be very unstable when it's cracked. 

A bone break is probably preferable to a soft tissue injury in this case... bones heal relatively quickly compared to tendons and ligaments. He'd be able to play through a minor separation but at least with this injury he should be back at 100% within a few weeks.