Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lawrence Guy blocks another FG [Merge]

Carlos Danger

So mad we didn't keep that marginally good player, so we could have that other marginally good player.

Season is lost.

NFL teams are built on "marginal" talent and your sarcasm is terrible.

Some people act like they cut Warren Sapp. Guy is a solid player, but he was just a couple week replacement until RJF was healthy.

Nice hyperbole, bro.

PS... Marginal Guy just caused a Chargers TD on a deflected pass.

Nice hyperbole, bro.

Yeah just think back on all those marginally talented teams who won multiple SBs. All those HOF practice squad, ST players who account for so many wins. Give me a break lol.

How will we ever be able to replace his uncanny ability to put his arm in the air? Doomed I tell you. Dooooooooooooooooomed.

But apparently my sarcasm isn't so terrible that you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic :).

Nice hyperbole, bro.

If you think Guy would be playing significant minutes in Indy at this point, you are sorely mistaken. He had significant minutes due to injury. Last time I checked, the Colts are 5-2 and playing same darn good defense without him. He filled in well while he was here, but his services were no longer needed. It's great that he's doing well in SD, a team that needed him more. 

Should we be regretting trading Hughes now too?

Yeah just think back on all those marginally talented teams who won multiple SBs. All those HOF practice squad, ST players who account for so many wins. Give me a break lol.

How will we ever be able to replace his uncanny ability to put his arm in the air? Doomed I tell you. Dooooooooooooooooomed.

But apparently my sarcasm isn't so terrible that you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic :).

My god, look a sarcastic post. I'm not wasting my time on you.

My god, look a sarcastic post. I'm not wasting my time on you.

Stop quoting me then. I never referenced or quoted you lol.

So annoying on this board when people seek you out, and then act like you're wasting their time. Incredibly dumb.

Stop quoting me then. I never referenced or quoted you lol.

So annoying on this board when people seek you out, and then act like you're wasting their time. Incredibly dumb.

I should know better, next time I'll just go bang my head against a wall when I read an ill advised sarcastic post of yours.