Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Espn "experts"

CjMcGirt23

Everyone one of the ESPN "experts" picked the Bengals to win this week. Kinda shocking to me, I didn't expect EVERY single person to pick against us. It somewhat doesn't make sense to me though. "Experts" continue to say that we're not THAT bad and that we won't have a top 3 pick but week in and week out they continue to pick against us. Literally, "They" as in ALL". Last week was the first week someone chose us to win (it was a split descision). I sorta think we're like the Cowboys of last year, people keep saying we're not that bad and making excuses for us not we are that bad. But still.....

Colts 4 Life!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Edited by CjMcGirt23

Everyone one of the ESPN "experts" picked the Bengals to win this week. Kinda shocking to me, I didn't expect EVERY single person to pick against us. It somewhat doesn't make sense to me though. "Experts" continue to say that we're not THAT bad .......

Sorry, but I stopped reading at that point. We're 0-5 and couldn't beat KC at home with a 17 point lead........ 'nuff said

Edited by willysp

Everyone one of the ESPN "experts" picked the Bengals to win this week. Kinda shocking to me, I didn't expect EVERY single person to pick against us. It somewhat doesn't make sense to me though. "Experts" continue to say that we're not THAT bad and that we won't have a top 3 pick but week in and week out they continue to pick against us. Literally, "They" as in ALL". Last week was the first week someone chose us to win (it was a split descision). I sorta think we're like the Cowboys of last year, people keep saying we're not that bad and making excuses for us not we are that bad. But still.....

Colts 4 Life!

same with CBS

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks/week6

Colts 4 Life!

After some proper thought I realize the proper response to this would have been this:

At least they would have a good excuse for letting him burn them:

"He is who we thought he was and we let him off the hook!"

I always figure that when the experts all pick one way that that they sure money is that they are wrong.

Colts 4 Life!

Not just the experst do this but the Owner, Managers, coaches and fans do it also. That is why nothing ever gets done and no changes will be made. Expect more of the same next year..........and the year after that.........and the year after that...........and the YEARS after Peyton retiers.

They picked us to win last week

So of course they have no faith anymore

Thats what I was gonna say. Every single "expert" I seen last week (except for 1 I think) picked the Colts. Then, of course, we blew a 17 point lead to a terrible team at home, so I wouldn't pick us either.

they dont know about the adjustments our coaches have made this week

Look, any big adjustments would take a lot longer than 4 days of practice to implement with any kind of success.

Any adjustment they would make in the few days they have had would be small, and a small adjustment just wont fix what is wrong with the D.

And stop spamming all the threads with the same nonsense. You already started a thread, so keep it in there.

Look, any big adjustments would take a lot longer than 4 days of practice to implement with any kind of success.

Any adjustment they would make in the few days they have had would be small, and a small adjustment just wont fix what is wrong with the D.

And stop spamming all the threads with the same nonsense. You already started a thread, so keep it in there.

could be the experts dont read all the threads and we have made some big adjustments this week, dont jump on and say i told you so after you see it in action

As much as I love the Colts, and you don't find many fans bigger than me, I have to go with the Bengals this week. Our D sucks... Lacey is on Green, and they have the 2nd best defense in the league. Beginning of the year I thought this was an obvious win with or without Manning, now it's an obvious loss.

Colts 4 Life!

No surprise really. News flash...we are not that good.