Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

STOP THIS NOW!

danlhart87

I agree. I feel as if people think Manning is the only player that will be motivated to win this game. As if the Colts really couldn't care. After the way they played last week, I believe the Colts will be as motivated to win as they have been all year. They have a bad taste in their mouth after how badly they played in San Diego and the best way to get rid of it is to win. One loss to the Chargers and all of a sudden people forget our great wins against the 49ers and Seahawks. I understand how good the Broncos are and that there is always a chance we lose this game. But to say that the Colts have no chance makes no sense to me. Of course they have a chance! 

Bottom line is that we are going to have to play better than we did Monday night in order to beat the broncos. First of all the offense is going to have to maintain drives better. Keep the ball longer. Stop dropping passes. The defense is going to have to pressure Manning and hope that coverage is still good because he can get the ball out quick and burn blitzes. From what I've seen of the broncos this year they are the best team in the NFL right now. In order to beat them we have to play our best game of the year. That should be all the motivation necessary.

Sure Manning will be motivated to the max on Sunday, but that's not the reason were going to lose, lets be realistic the Broncos are a better team than we are right now. I think were still in somewhat of a rebuilding mode that will take time to be where the Broncos are now. Manning is better than Luck right now and that will show on Sunday, but 4 years from now when we play them again it will be a totally different story, Manning will either be retired or if he's still playing he will be just a shell of what he once was and Andrew will be in his prime and will certainly be better than Manning at that time. And I also see the Colts 4 years from now being that powerhouse team that no one will want to play, sort of like the Broncos are now. I think a lot of Colt's fans are being a little to hasty in having SuperBowl dreams this soon after 2 years ago when we were 2-14, its going to take some time to become the powerhouse team we all want to have, and it might even be a lot sooner than 4 years, we just all need to have a little patience.

Bottom line is that we are going to have to play better than we did Monday night in order to beat the broncos. First of all the offense is going to have to maintain drives better. Keep the ball longer. Stop dropping passes. The defense is going to have to pressure Manning and hope that coverage is still good because he can get the ball out quick and burn blitzes. From what I've seen of the broncos this year they are the best team in the NFL right now. In order to beat them we have to play our best game of the year. That should be all the motivation necessary.

I think we will I think we looked past the Bolts. 

I agree. I feel as if people think Manning is the only player that will be motivated to win this game. As if the Colts really couldn't care. After the way they played last week, I believe the Colts will be as motivated to win as they have been all year. They have a bad taste in their mouth after how badly they played in San Diego and the best way to get rid of it is to win. One loss to the Chargers and all of a sudden people forget our great wins against the 49ers and Seahawks. I understand how good the Broncos are and that there is always a chance we lose this game. But to say that the Colts have no chance makes no sense to me. Of course they have a chance! 

Laron Landry is totally motivated and had full practice while Denver RT Franklin hasnt practiced and Mike Woodward and DE ayers who didnt play last week still limited and iffy

Colts can win, its whomever executes better & we have the 12th man

Only what happens on the field will determine the outcome. Everything else is just part of the media circus that this was always going to be. If our WRs can't catch simple throws then everything else is irrelevant etc.

alot will depend on game planning , we are getting healthier, they lose RT Mathis can feast

as noted in comment 11 above, they have other injuries trhat may not play

I think it's funny that people think Manning is going to be soooooo motivated to beat us. I think he'll be a nervous wreck and when Manning gets nervous, he's easily beatable because that is when he starts making mistakes. Maybe Manning will have a good game and maybe they beat us, but Denver isn't as unbeatable as people think they are. Their defense is trash and the freakin Jags kept up with them for a while. If the Jags can play as well as they did against Denver, there isn't any reason why we can't beat them.

I think it's funny that people think Manning is going to be soooooo motivated to beat us. I think he'll be a nervous wreck and when Manning gets nervous, he's easily beatable because that is when he starts making mistakes. Maybe Manning will have a good game and maybe they beat us, but Denver isn't as unbeatable as people think they are. Their defense is trash and the freakin Jags kept up with them for a while. If the Jags can play as well as they did against Denver, there isn't any reason why we can't beat them.

I actually though Chad Henne was going to lead them in a win vs Denver at one point till that Int, Henne actually makes the Jags look respectable

Tired of hearing Colts don't stand a chance cause Manning is completely motivated.

Um last time I checked Manning is always motivated especially in playoffs but he's still lost then.

This game will be tough but isn't won by how badly Manning is motivated.

Another post with a power title. No, I wont stop this and there's nothing you can do about it. I told my friends, coworkers, boss. kids, wife, and Minister that the Colts will lose Sunday. And there's nothing, nothing, nothing, nooooooothing you can do about it.

Tired of hearing Colts don't stand a chance cause Manning is completely motivated.

Um last time I checked Manning is always motivated especially in playoffs but he's still lost then.

This game will be tough but isn't won by how badly Manning is motivated.

we don't stand a chance because the broncos are a much better team than the colts

You nailed it. To beat the Broncos, we need to play 60 minutes. Can't play from behind and must extend drives to keep Manning on the sideline.