Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Apparently, Seahawks think they're still better than the Colts

OffensivelyPC

Colts had their way with you in the 4th Qtr. The Legion of Boom was nowhere to be found. This top 2 defense was being crushed at the mercy of our run game. In the 4th, Colts had 8 first downs and were 3 of 4 on third down conversions (the one we didnt' get ended up in a field goal). Seahawks had 1 first dow nin the 4th, which was on a 1st and 10 (RW run for like 12 yards). Colts ran roughshod on the Seahawks in the 4th getting several 4 and 5 yard rushes.

Face it, Seahawks ran out of gas. Colts beat them into submission, and when the game was on the line, the Colts were still going forward full steam ahead and the Seahawks had no answer.

Wait a sec so a Seahawks team that dominated the first half gave up 2 plays (2 scores) and kept the game close throughout the rest of the game got schooled? Were there any flags thrown in this game? Didn't you score on a blocked fg?

Do you think the Colts are closer than the Seahawks? Like really?

lol.

Luck is legit, you however are a pretender so go back to your board and keep pretending.

Take your lumps when you earn them.  Yeah, you played two great quarters but the game is 4 quarters long.  We wore you out.  You got tired and couldnt' keep up.  After taking heat from several of your fans that we would get "bulldozed," you just simply ran out of gas.  So while you tout your 4-1 record, remember that we also have a 4-1 record...and your single loss is to the Colts...a loss that you blew in the 4th quarter.  Maybe you shouldn't worry about how well yo udo for two quarters and play for an entire game

Bottom line is, if you see yourself as contenders and can't get past the Colts, what makes you think you can get past the Broncos?  If Seahawks are contenders, the Colts are also contenders.  Until you prove otherwise, you have no room to talk....see you again soon.

Seahawks fans are getting as big headed as those corners that got eaten alive today.

All things aside they really shouldn't take for granted being contenders considering they're absurdly average in the 2000"s outside of a few good years with Hasslebeck and before that they were virtually non existent for like 30 years.

Who cares? Teams play for wins, not to find out who is better. They could be the best team in history, but a loss is a loss. Same for the Colts. Who cares if they're better than Miami, they didn't beat them.

Let people think what they want to think. We'll see how it turns out on the field. That's all we have to go on.

Actually, if you want to get specific, Seahawks fans think they're better than the Colts because they claim they have video proof that Wayne was using stickum and are going to appeal to the league office.

Can't link to other fan forums on here, but I'm sure y'all would find it if you looked.

Yeah I know what forum your talking about, I saw your logic and how they completely ignored it.  That forum is atrocious and for the most part give new definition to blind homerism.  All I gotta say is "you mad bro?!?"

u-mad-bro-brady-sherman.jpg

In all seriousness I guess I kinda think we spent a little too much time worrying about Seahawks fans think.  Most of the ones I talked to today were nice people and the ones that have posted here for the most part have been good.  I wouldn't judge them too much by a fan forum I am sure to outsiders here we look like "homers" at times too.  It comes with being a fan of a team.  If you are a fan of it you tend to like them and if you like them you tend to see things as the glass is half full because you like them.  Nothing wrong with it. 

The very first thing I heard was the refs took the game from the Seahawks. I guess it was the refs who went 2-23 on 3rd down and held them scoreless in the 4th quarter. It was their great safeties and cornerbacks who gave up a 73 yard TD to Hilton. If I were the Seahawks I would hire better refs.

In all seriousness I guess I kinda think we spent a little too much time worrying about Seahawks fans think.  Most of the ones I talked to today were nice people and the ones that have posted here for the most part have been good.  I wouldn't judge them too much by a fan forum I am sure to outsiders here we look like "homers" at times too.  It comes with being a fan of a team.  If you are a fan of it you tend to like them and if you like them you tend to see things as the glass is half full because you like them.  Nothing wrong with it. 

I swear I have never seen us talk more about opposing teams fans then the team itself lmao.

Weird.

I swear I have never seen us talk more about opposing teams fans then the team itself lmao.

Weird.

yeah I don't get the weird fan obsession we had this week...

It spilled to the game too because the Colts were doing the siren thing the Seahawks do to fire up their fans. I guess it's the attention Seahawks fans get for being loud that our fans want to show they can make LOS rock too.

yeah I don't get the weird fan obsession we had this week...

It spilled to the game too because the Colts were doing the siren thing the Seahawks do to fire up their fans. I guess it's the attention Seahawks fans get for being loud that our fans want to show they can make LOS rock too.

Maybe we can have a Seahawks fans vs. Colts fans game during one of our bye weeks to entertain the forums.

The Seahawks still haven't proven they can win consistently on the road, or in the playoffs. They are obviously great playing at home, but they have some work to do . It was a good win for the Colts, because two home losses would have been tough to digest. As good as the Seattle win was, I like the road win at SF better , in a tough environment. I think the Texans with Schaub's issues are in big trouble, and the Titans will not have the staying power. This SD game is key, because a win would give you a buffer in case you lost to Denver. If the Colts win both of these games, I would put them at the top of the AFC because I'm not totally sold on KC.

They could be . . . teams sometimes lose to inferior competition.  And the Seahawks where on the road.

That having been said it's not in good form to insist upon it after you just lost.  

Maybe after the season is over and you can show that despite the loss you had a dramatically better season you could claim it.  

You just have to be careful of drawing conclusions after a win or loss in the regular season, because it doesn't always translate to the playoffs. We have seen many examples of it, Giants- Patriots, Denver- Baltimore where the tables were turned on the post season. Still , the Colts have two dangerous opponents off their schedule , while the other division foes will still have to face one, or both. I think the Colts are much better than SD, it is just a matter of beating them on the road. Since you won in SF , I would think you should be able to pick up this win, unless the team is looking beyond this to the Denver game. That would be my only concern.

They could be . . . teams sometimes lose to inferior competition.  And the Seahawks where on the road.

That having been said it's not in good form to insist upon it after you just lost.  

Maybe after the season is over and you can show that despite the loss you had a dramatically better season you could claim it.  

And that's really the point of the entire post.  Seahawks may end up the better team at the endo fhte season, despite losing to us.  And I'm good with that.  I was pretty complimentary of the entire fanbase, but there were a few guys that just wouldn't let it go.  This was one of them.

And that's really the point of the entire post.  Seahawks may end up the better team at the endo fhte season, despite losing to us.  And I'm good with that.  I was pretty complimentary of the entire fanbase, but there were a few guys that just wouldn't let it go.  This was one of them.

Some fans don't react well to winning.  Especially when they are convinced by the media that they are the best team out there.  

After they won against the 49er's the media crowned them NFC champs.  At the same time the media told them that we where an "average" team.

Well of course.  And I'm good with that.  I'm typically not one to post this kinda garbage about another team's fans.  But I couldn't help it with this guy.  Just couldn't accept defeat and I thought it was pretty funny, so I thought I'd share and give you all a laugh.  Now it's Monday, time to get to the next opponent.