Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Grigs will be Wheeling & dealling

Everyone

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to take anything away from Ballard who is a good young RB, but I think Bradshaw and Brown can do just fine.  Bradshaw his a similar RB to Ballard.  And Brown is completely different.  Throw in Williams.  Maybe sign Delone Carter if needed.  But these guys are better than someone they can trade with.

did he give any details about anything, anything at all?

He said that he was looking to trade now.  There's no point in saying it on twitter just like there's no point in us going back and forth about this.  Don't see why he wouldn't just keep his mouth shut and go about his business by letting Grigs do his thing.  There isn't a need for stating the obvious.

He said that he was looking to trade now. There's no point in saying it on twitter just like there's no point in us going back and forth about this. Don't see why he wouldn't just keep his mouth shut and go about his business by letting Grigs do his thing. There isn't a need for stating the obvious.

because it's his team and he can do whatever he wants

He said that he was looking to trade now. There's no point in saying it on twitter just like there's no point in us going back and forth about this. Don't see why he wouldn't just keep his mouth shut and go about his business by letting Grigs do his thing. There isn't a need for stating the obvious.

Don't you think other teams become aware that we want to trade when Grigs "does his thing?"

Who is he ruining this news for? And maybe he's not stating the obvious for everyone, but if he is for you. Guess what? Don't read it lol.

He said that he was looking to trade now.  There's no point in saying it on twitter just like there's no point in us going back and forth about this.  Don't see why he wouldn't just keep his mouth shut and go about his business by letting Grigs do his thing.  There isn't a need for stating the obvious.

Does it matter though?

I mean think about it, is a team going to be like "Oh no!! I don't want to trade with the Colts now because Irsay put on twitter Grigson wants to trade!!!" No. It doesn't hurt anything by putting it on twitter.

He's just keeping the fans up to date and driving us all crazy speculating at the same time. :)

Don't you think other teams become aware that we want to trade when Grigs "does his thing?"

Who is he ruining this news for?

Does any other owner do this?  I don't follow them on twitter, but do they say what their next move is?  I see this as the same as when Irsay told us about getting a "big time receiver".  Why?  Stop making us look desperate and just let Grigs do his thing without any added pressure of getting a deal done.

Does any other owner do this? I don't follow them on twitter, but do they say what their next move is? I see this as the same as when Irsay told us about getting a "big time receiver". Why? Stop making us look desperate and just let Grigs do his thing without any added pressure of getting a deal done.

We just lost a RB. We are desperate. What other GM doesn't know that when we start shopping trades? Or what does it effect period for looking at FA's?

Do you know if you don't go to Irsay's twitter you can't read his tweets? How many GMs do you think are sitting around waiting to pounce on Jim tweeting? They don't care. Only angry fans care.

Some fans think it is their right solely to get to say whatever they want whenever they want, but not the owner. Lord no. Because he might tweet something everyone knows anyways, and that will cause mass destruction to the franchise. Because its a proven statistic that tweets=losses.

Stepfan Taylor?

If I am guessing, it will be a power back. We have 1 back with a little muscle in Bradshaw, and 2 shifty guys in Brown & Williams. We will go for a power back like Beanie Wells first, IMO.

The other one I can think of is Anthony Dixon of 49ers.

I would like to see Ben Tate brought in, if possible. I think he could start at RB for a lot of teams. I know this pretty close to impossible.

I doubt we will get anyone that is #2 on the depth chart, a #3 like Anthony Dixon from the 49ers is a better possibility, IMO since he is behind Gore and Kendall Hunter and possibly LaMichael James too.