Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt needed to throw it at Browns feet too much pressure to try that pass IMO.

Yeah, probably should have.....it's a split-second call there....but McGlynn is flat-out putrid. He might be able to bench press the planet but he can't block to save his soul.

Yeah, probably should have.....it's a split-second call there....but McGlynn is flat-out putrid. He might be able to bench press the planet but he can't block to save his soul.

Oh I wasn't trying to bail out the O line lol. Just saying Matt knows better than that. At least he should haha.

I was quite pleased and I cannot watch the second half so this is it for me for now lol.

The run game is still a concern but when isn't it. And Fleener is a concern.

Overall I think we are progressing nicely.

And this QB of ours is a freaking STUD. I think we are gonna love this offense this year. And if the D can "hold" to FGs we will be in fine shape.

I was quite pleased and I cannot watch the second half so this is it for me for now lol.

The run game is still a concern but when isn't it. And Fleener is a concern.

Overall I think we are progressing nicely.

And this QB of ours is a freaking STUD. I think we are gonna love this offense this year. And if the D can "hold" to FGs we will be in fine shape.

Agree for the most part, but I've seen my share of Giants football and this Mr Hyde, for sure. Not sure why, but they look as bad as we did good, IMO.

Agree for the most part, but I've seen my share of Giants football and this Mr Hyde, for sure. Not sure why, but they look as bad as we did good, IMO.

Yeah it's tough to say. But, I was pleased with the starting unit for the most part outside of a few areas of concern. We still have a lot to work on though but I think we are in good hands overall.