Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• You also said it was Saturday who undid it.  It wasn’t it was Reich the very next game.  That’s what I am pushing back against that this was some long term plan the Colts had.  I think most see the difference in a one game throw something at the wall to see if it sticks because you are desperate vs a long term plan that you are presenting it as.     Dungy also moved Saturday to guard for a playoff game vs the Broncos in 03 does that mean the Colts had thoughts about moving Saturday to guard or was it a one game thing?   It’s also moot now as that coach and oline coach are no longer here and Shane has made it clear since he got here he has no plans of moving Smith to right guard.
    • The argument was that he was never discussed as moving to right guard, that it was only a thing from fans. Well he was in fact moved to right guard by the Reich so it was clearly a thought process that had been discussed by more than just fans as it happened. I then stated that I don't want, nor advocated for him to be moved to RG.   I can try and break this down more if you'd like, but you're trying to argue against me like I am stating an opinion when I am stating a fact instead.
    • Myles looked lost out there. He mentally couldn't keep up with the speed of the game.   Finally, the effort to block out, and our defensive rebounding was a appalling by a few of our guys, and the Celtics 3 point success had me wanting hurl.
    • This is the Thursday night game, so 103 days till Colts kickoff.  
    • https://hoopshype.com/lists/pacers-offseason-primer-time-for-one-more-significant-addition/       Good breakdown on Pacers upcoming off-season. Although they don't have Haliburton's salary bump to $42m showing yet.
  • Members