Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Saturday on NFL Live

coltsguy510

Jeff is very well spoken & sharp as a tack intellectually. Retired Steelers WR Hines Ward attended the same NFL media broadcast bootcamp as Saturday did & Hines pretty much said that Jeff is a natural behind the camera articulating his well researched perspective & point of view for an audience. This circumstance doesn't surprise me at all. 

Knock em dead Jeff! You  :rock: man! 

Jeff is very well spoken & sharp as a tack intellectually. Retired Steelers WR Hines Ward attended the same NFL media broadcast bootcamp as Saturday did & Hines pretty much said that Jeff is a natural behind the camera articulating his well researched perspective & point of view for an audience. This circumstance doesn't surprise me at all. 

Knock em dead Jeff! You  :rock: man! 

Ward on the other hand is terrible. He made me cringe every Sunday night last year.

:blueshoe:   Jeff Saturday worked on "NFL Live" during a previous off-season as a part of their "broadcasting bootcamp" program for NFL players. 

I was POSITIVE that once his career was officially over that he'd end up as one of their "NFL Live" analysts !! 

Saw him yesterday and he did a GREAT job - especially when faced with "THE" question about which Manning was the better QB - Peyton or Eli !!  :blueshoe:

I recorded that ep. of NFL Live specifically because Jeff was on.  I thought he was very articulate and intelligent.  I tended to agree with him much more than Dawkins.  I was kinda split though when they disagreed on Cruz's comments regarding his contract...I can see both sides of that one.

I also think Jeff is good on TV. I was more amazed about how skinny he looked. I want to use his diet to shed some pounds fast.

Jeff  presents himself like one of those people on TV that forces his colleagues on the panel to increase their accountability for what they say.

I also noticed that when Bill Polian joined the ESPN. The guys next to him were a little hesitant and even slightly intimidated. I felt like they refrained from saying stupidities, cliches and things that have nothing to do with the game just because of his presence.   

I've been very impressed with Jeff on NFL Live this whole week. Very knowledgeable and a natural on the camera. He also has a liking to the Colts, which we need more of on the Worldwide leader. I'm sick of Mark Schlereth always saying bad things about the Colts, I literally have never heard a single good thing he's said about our team, especially after Peyton's departure. 

I finally watched Jeff's complete ESPN debut from start to finish on my DVR.

I laughed so hard when Jeff told Peyton to not get overly emotional with the video tribute highlighting his 14 years in INDY..."Stay Strong Peyton... :funny:  :lol:  lmao Don't let em suck you in & get sidetracked."