Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

J.J. Watt Played Hurt All Last Year; Think on That

bayone

casually dropping info about last season like, “All the ligaments in [my elbow] were torn, they were all gone, so they had to have time to recover and regroup. So obviously, I wasn’t at full strength.”

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/64370/93-day-nfl-warning-j-j-watt-played-hurt-all-last-year-think-on-that

How Can he not  get even better now with 2 functional arms ??

He played hurt last year?  

Dude either has a great way of ignoring pain or could quite possibly be the best defensive player in NFL history.  

Imagine what his contract is going to look like when his rookie contract runs out?  

Why would Peyton be loaded with HGH? lol

To promote healing...Just look how his forehead is bubbled out, it's a tell tell sign, it wasn't like that in his younger days...Same thing with Watt and probably 50% of the NFL and MLB...

To promote healing...Just look how his forehead is bubbled out, it's a tell tell sign, it wasn't like that in his younger days...Same thing with Watt and probably 50% of the NFL and MLB...

It's probably because he's getting older and his hairline is receding lol.

Plus, HGH regrows muscles, Peyton had nerve damage. HGH can't regrow nerves.

Not nerves, never said that, but it helps strengthen arms...lol...It's pretty obvious if you know what to look for..I don't blame them, it's not tested for and it gives them an edge...

Till they test for HGH....Watt and Peyton are loaded with it...

HGH does nothing for a nerve nor this particular tricep issue, Nerves basically don't regenerate once injured PERIOD , ESPECIALLY NERVE ROOTS OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM as we are talking about here, the media uses that term so as not to explain the real issue

The real issue is removing the bone impinging on the nerve that prevents it from sending its signals to wherever, Here we are talking about his triceps basically

If the nerve root is permanently damaged removing that impinging bone spur does nothing, the nerve must still be functional to a certain degree . HGH will not do anything for the triceps in this case either

Pending how functional the nerve root and in reality the Myelin sheath  is around  its conducting area the axon that the nerve impulses pass down , well pending how intact, it can send a % of the impulses a healthy nerve would

Its these impulses & the connections to the triceps thats matters, If these impulses are enough they actually feed the triceps and that helps the triceps regain strength. this is called nerve nutrition, without it the muscle atrophies with it the muscle can regrow to a certain extent pending the quality and amount of the nerve impulses ( nerve nutrition)  it receives 

HGH will not help in this regard and if he took HGH u would see it more throughout the rest of his body, its not selective to the triceps or that arm

To continue the above just to illustrate , I happen to of had cervical stenosis but post op my myelin sheath was no longer functioning properly, became thin etc called myelomalacia, i do happen to take , shall I say prescribed with blood level monitoring substances surgically implanted in me every 6 weeks that would be banned by the NFL as PEDS, anyway i can tell u outright what was a quite right muscular arm , well it just isnt and is visibly so different than my left u cant imagine and my left has lost much musculature as well, just that the right side of my body is affected more,

so no amount of banned substances by NFL would help in such a case , its just not the isuue in question with me nor peyton

It was my post op condition disabilities that forced me to stop doing ankle surgeries and to retire, So i know  what I am talking about

Not nerves, never said that, but it helps strengthen arms...lol...It's pretty obvious if you know what to look for..I don't blame them, it's not tested for and it gives them an edge...

More than it is normally? He's always had a huge forehead.

Till they test for HGH....Watt and Peyton are loaded with it...

UdP1L.gif

On topic:

In all, it wasn’t just the best defensive season of 2012; it was one of the best defensive seasons ever. The combination of Houston’s scheme and Watt’s skill set means that there’s never a play that he can’t directly affect.

This is scary.

So is this: http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/photo/2013/0115/grant_h_Wattpacific_cr_640.jpg&w=640&h=360

UdP1L.gif

This just in from Bleacher Report and National Inquirer.........Marshall Manning  being recruited by Tennessee, USC and the Citadel.  The Citadel knows it has helmets that fit...

The smaller Manning has high levels of HGH like his daddy.... haha  :funny:  :spit:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:

marshall-manning2-29868838_56473_ver1.0_

Love the first part. Second part tho. His nerve damage affected the ability to strengthen his arm, or keep it strong. The HGH would help in getting his arm stronger quicker during his workouts. That's how muscle growth works, you workout, tiny tears form on the muscle and it heals itself and generates more muscle tissue. HGH could help.

But I believe his forehead is the same, just less hair. I mean, it's the same now as it was before the issue.

This just in from Bleacher Report and National Inquirer.........Marshall Manning being recruited by Tennessee, USC and the Citadel. The Citadel knows it has helmets that fit...

The smaller Manning has high levels of HGH like his daddy.... haha:funny::spit::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Superman nailed it! that baby be like 'what the fuuuu....'

This just in from Bleacher Report and National Inquirer.........Marshall Manning  being recruited by Tennessee, USC and the Citadel.  The Citadel knows it has helmets that fit...

The smaller Manning has high levels of HGH like his daddy.... haha  :funny:  :spit:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:

Oh my God.

Either that or his face got longer!  lol!  I have a pic of me and Peyton and most of the comments are,  "Wow that's an old pic, Manning has hair!"

Looks like The Leader from the Hulk comics. He's going to be able to store a lot of space like dad when he gets older lol.

I think that actually causes concave forehead, not protruding forehead ;)

May cause a nasty dent, but imagine the swelling. haha

How would HGH help Peyton? If Peyton can't feel the ball, nerve damage, doesn't matter how good his arm strength is.

How would HGH help Peyton? If Peyton can't feel the ball, nerve damage, doesn't matter how good his arm strength is.

It wouldnt , read my comment  9 especially, 10 as well

The numbness shows that the nerve nutrition I talk about in comment 9 is still not all there and thats whats needed for the triceps strength and his arm and grip

if it helped it would be so minor not to matter

as i noted its also not selective to his tricep and right arm, as he would have to take it consistently as is still recovering  one would of seen I suspect  his good muscles actually bulk up way more and  it would be obvious

BTW u know 2 of its  many posible side effects  

• carpal tunnel syndrome
  • numbness and tingling of the skin

Great for his grip right

What it does in injuries

It helps muscle growth by promoting & increasing the synthesis of new protein tissues such as in muscle recovery & repair. Thats the way new muscle is always produced .

BUT AGAIN U CANT TAKE IT AND HAVE IT SPECIFIC FOR THE TRICEPS AND RIGHT ARM , AS ONE WORKS OUT THE ENTIRE BODY , THE WHOLE BODY WILL BULK UP Most Likely

Here is Peyton,  Anyone see signs that hes so muscular thats he is on HGH , BE REAL PEOPLE , not nesscessarily those I quote here but others who think it

Really hes a muscular beast isnt he, I cant believe he doesnt break when he gets creamed

CLICK TO ENLARGE FOR A FAR BETTER EVALUATION @ THEM MUSCLES

temp0A1A4447--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

temp0A1A3579--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

I know right?   :)

Why would Peyton be loaded with HGH? lol

I don't mean to LOL but that is truthful & right on point Joker. Bravo!  haha  :hat:

I can relate too. No, I'm not a QB wizard like #18 is, but SW1 does have a fat forehead myself. Insert joke here_______________.  :D

What are you all talking about? His forehead looks the same as always to me.......just see here.

Forehead2.png

j/k

In all honesty this is an interesting thread. From JJ Watt to Peyton's forehead.....

I had the exact same thought Jules. How in the world did this topic got from JJ Watt's toughness to the diameter & circumference of Manning's melon? An odd detour/transition there IMO...

Brent, this is our QB someday you know......

lmao

I had the exact same thought Jules. How in the world did this topic got from JJ Watt's toughness to the diameter & circumference of Manning's melon? An odd detour/transition there IMO...

I am not sure but I just spent time looking at pics of Peyton and son and I think large foreheads are just in the genes too. ;)

I do think Peyton's hair line is just receding, it goes back a bit every year. The forehead protrusion might not be there if the hair line was the way it was when he was younger. And yes he is aging......and some men lose hair faster then others.

At least I think I am right on the receding hair line theory. lmao This thread. lmao

article-2067783-0EFDFA0500000578-939_468