DILLIGAFER

Colts  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are they a Top 10 Team in the NFL

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey seems to get picked on all the time and he is still playing. I thought Tryon was better in the games he played last year than Lacey. I don't think getting picked on during one game warrants a benching. Not when your next option is Lacey.

Lacey seems to get picked on all the time and he is still playing. I thought Tryon was better in the games he played last year than Lacey. I don't think getting picked on during one game warrants a benching. Not when your next option is Lacey.

That's thing I heard Philip B. asked about this last week and he said if you honestly go back and watch the pre-season Tryon hasn't been that good and he feared that he has reverted back to the guy the Redskins were going to cut before we called and offered a trade for him. He seemed to feel Tryon being in Caldwell's dog house was deserved based on how he has been playing this season.

That's thing I heard Philip B. asked about this last week and he said if you honestly go back and watch the pre-season Tryon hasn't been that good and he feared that he has reverted back to the guy the Redskins were going to cut before we called and offered a trade for him. He seemed to feel Tryon being in Caldwell's dog house was deserved based on how he has been playing this season.

That might be true. I didn't see any preseason since I'm in Portland. I get to watch Seahawks! woo who!

Anyway, I just thought last year he did pretty well. If he isn't performing then there isn't much that can be done.

he is a starter on our team. why on earth are they choosing to start that useless-good-for-nothing Jacob Lacey?

If he was a starter on the colts then he would be starting init, Lacey is a good CB maybe not the best on the outside. Hopefully this move bumps up thomas and he can get some playing time or maybe rucker.. those guys are the ones colts fans should be concerned about.

Maybe they finally are going to put Kevin Thomas in the line up soon, that could be around the horizon sooner than later, IMO.

I can see CB picked in the first 2 rounds from a mile away in the next year's draft :), this just amplified the need. Man, I just hope our secondary does not get shred like the Houston Texans were last year to become the laughing stock in the NFL last year.