Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2013 Preseason Schedule

Coltswarriors

It is what it is.  I'd rather have the Giants in week 3 for the "dress rehearsal" than the Browns but at the end of the day it's pre-season not worth getting worked up about either way.  Good news at least the fans will get to watch the dress rehearsal at home!

It is good to see the Colts getting some National love though even if it's pre-season. 

3-1 or 4-0 nothing more, nothing less

Yes, I'm back at it again :D

Young man (I assume), you can't predict two different outcomes and qualify it with 'nothing more, nothing less'.

Yeah, it's fine on the forum, but I'd avoid it on a resume or interview for a job.

Q: What was your GPA?

A: 4.0 or 1.5. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is what it is.  I'd rather have the Giants in week 3 for the "dress rehearsal" than the Browns but at the end of the day it's pre-season not worth getting worked up about either way.  Good news at least the fans will get to watch the dress rehearsal at home!

It is good to see the Colts getting some National love though even if it's pre-season. 

All the games will be on the NFL Network, for us out of towners. Not necessarily live though.

Young man (I assume), you can't predict two different outcomes and qualify it with 'nothing more, nothing less'.

Yeah, it's fine on the forum, but I'd avoid it on a resume or interview for a job.

Q: What was your GPA?

A: 4.0 or 1.5. Nothing more, nothing less.

-____- just ruin it why don't you?

As for wins and losses in pre-season, I'll say what I always say......

For the most part,  I really don't care....   though clearly I don't want to go 0-4.

But what I do care about is first and foremost.....    no major injuries.    

Second,  seeing all the young players and finding out what they can do and what they can't do...    

And then this season,   I want some sense of how our offense might be different under Pep Hamilton.

If we can do all that -- and please,  no major injuries  -- then the record doesn't mean much at all to me.... 

As for wins and losses in pre-season, I'll say what I always say......

For the most part,  I really don't care....   though clearly I don't want to go 0-4.

But what I do care about is first and foremost.....    no major injuries.    

Second,  seeing all the young players and finding out what they can do and what they can't do...    

And then this season,   I want some sense of how our offense might be different under Pep Hamilton.

If we can do all that -- and please,  no major injuries  -- then the record doesn't mean much at all to me.... 

Agree with it all. I'd love to see the same starting O line for all the games. But that's back to your point - no injuries.

I know we won't game plan but I want to see how our D FAs play in our system.

Didn't it seem that our guys were injured in practice more than the games last preseason?

Ties in pre-season games should be outlawed, heck OT in pre-season games should be outlawed which might very well lead to some ties but oh well.

One of the preseason games should be outlawed. Well, at least they should drop the ticket price to free for the last one.

One of the preseason games should be outlawed. Well, at least they should drop the ticket price to free for the last one.

Never forget the NFL is a business and till people stop paying for their product and they stop having waiting lists for their products they aren't going to lower their prices. 

Never forget the NFL is a business and till people stop paying for their product and they stop having waiting lists for their products they aren't going to lower their prices. 

I know that last game is forced upon the season ticket holders, so they have no choice but to pay. But the NFL may actually make a profit if that game wasn't included in your package. Season ticket holders would have right of first refusal at a reduced price, say half.

The remaining tickets would go on sale at a greatly reduced price. The teams would make up the profit in vending and parking.

If I ran the NFL I'd make that game a celebration of the coming season with minor league baseball types of promotions. Make it a fun experience for the fans since they're not really seeing an NFL game.

I always watch pre season for one reason....   to check out the rookies and FA acquisitions. 

I was geek'd for last season's pre season for obvious reasons but ... back to the same old same old...    

It is always fun seeing a rookie or FA earn a roster spot with with stellar play tho.      

Not sure how to start new topic, says I can't start one.  Anyway,  could someone explain the timing of seat relocation notifications.  I submitted the request before the deadline and wondered how and when we are notified if our seats have been changed.  Thanks.