Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take RG3's Baylor buddy over Britt. Dez Bryant over Austin (Dez could change his attitude & behavior up here in Indy). And no way is Peyton letting Decker go lol

not saying they are who i would want, just who may be available.  Cowboys arent trading Dez.  Decker could be expendable since they picked up welker.

i still think its cruz as I guessed first. ;)

I don't understand Floyd...

They just released Doucet, and they really have no no.2 Plus I doubt they would give up on him a year after they drafted him in the first round.

If it is with the Cardinals (which seems to be in doubt) it's conceivable that Arians wants some of our burners since he doesn't have any.  Maybe we're sending out TY and/or Brazill.

not saying they are who i would want, just who may be available. Cowboys arent trading Dez. Decker could be expendable since they picked up welker.

Yeah, I know Dez isn't coming. Jerry Jones wouldn't even trade us Mike Jenkins & he didn't even wanna be on the team!!!! :facepalm:

The only way you're doing that is if we make an offer to Cruz the Giants match.

What's the Giants cap space?  It could be the Colts will try to load up a contract the Giants can't match although from what I saw on twitter yesterday we are getting close to being up against it with the cap ourselves and we might not be able to do that. 

We've avoided big names to this point for the most part I would think we do it again.  I think it could very well be a WR it's probably just not a guy like Cruz although I could very well be wrong.

What's the Giants cap space?  It could be the Colts will try to load up a contract the Giants can't match although from what I saw on twitter yesterday we are getting close to being up against it with the cap ourselves and we might not be able to do that. 

We've avoided big names to this point for the most part I would think we do it again.  I think it could very well be a WR it's probably just not a guy like Cruz although I could very well be wrong.

If I'm not mistaken, the Giants have very little cap space. I doubt they could match the offer.

If it is with the Cardinals (which seems to be in doubt) it's conceivable that Arians wants some of our burners since he doesn't have any.  Maybe we're sending out TY and/or Brazill.

I would find it very hard to believe that the Colts could be shopping TY.

he was a FA and signed with NE( I think)

I saw he was visiting New England and the Pats have been kicking his tires but the last I saw this morning (got lost in basketball this afternoon and tonight) no offer from New England had been made but that could have changed. 

I need to get a job with our organization. Maybe be Grigson's personal apple juice boy or something. Just anything to get in the loop & know what's going on instead of sitting here out the loop growing grey hair before I even hit 21 smh

haha That would really be nice at times like this!! Its got me spinning!