Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job by Wheeler getting a shoulder pad on that ball. He is a good example of a player thought bust that came around. Though I am not liking his pass defense. Bit still I love the guy. Maybe Hughes and Donald can come around as Wheeler did.

I understand we want to run the ball, but it wouldn't hurt to throw the ball deep a couple of times. It'll keep the defense on their toes and if we complete the deep throws, they'll back up and open up space for the running game

Did you ever imagine six months ago that you would be saying this as a Colts fan?

I am wondering why we have not tried to work some play action in. I know its been a long time since we had an effective running game, but it would be the perfect time to throw in some play action.

Yeah, it seemed like the perfect time. You're running the ball effectively, picking up large chunks of yardage every time. They are likely going to start stacking the box....especially as you get close to the 20. Seems like a perfect time for a fake handoff out of a 2-TE set to draw the defense inside and then get the receivers open downfield.