Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I cannot put enough emphasis on the relief I feel that some of my forum compadres are not affiliated with the front office of this team in any way.

If our fans had anything to do with who we brought in as free agents, the team would be filled with nothing but WR's and has been's. 

If a 50 yr. old Jerry Rice went on TV today and said he was trying to make a comeback, there would be at least 3 different threads pop up saying we should give him a shot, because playing with the youthful Colts and a great coaching staff could inspire him to reach his former greatness.

If our fans had anything to do with who we brought in as free agents, the team would be filled with nothing but WR's and has been's. 

If a 50 yr. old Jerry Rice went on TV today and said he was trying to make a comeback, there would be at least 3 different threads pop up saying we should give him a shot, because playing with the youthful Colts and a great coaching staff could inspire him to reach his former greatness.

Hey I resent that remark  :funny:  :neener:  ;)

Jerry Rice is making a comeback? Lets bring him in!

I also heard about a CB named Leon Sandcastle that we should grab.

That's ridiculous.

We sign him because of his familiarity with the WCO.

(and I still want Ed Reed).

Jerry Rice is making a comeback? Lets bring him in!

I also heard about a CB named Leon Sandcastle that we should grab.

Yeah I forgot about Leon Sandcastle he has to be a priority. :thmup:

That's ridiculous.

We sign him because of his familiarity with the WCO.

(and I still want Ed Reed).

Thats another reason we'd hear too. Didn't even think about that. :D

Titus Young?  You mean the guy who purposely sabbotaged his own offense because he was not getting the ball enough when he has Megatron on his team?  That guy?

The guy is just a cancer and we should avoid him like the plague.  If he complained about not getting the ball enough when Megatron was on his team I can imagine what he would do when Wayne is getting more balls than him.

Just say no to Titus Young!

Just say no to WR threads!

Just say a big Thank You for nobody starting a Bob Sanders 'sign him for the minimum' thread.......:)  How many of those  :cuss: threads did we endure.... :spit:

Just say YES to OL FAs and some solid BPA draft picks!

And by all means just say yes to our Indianapolis Colts!!! :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:

Just say no to Titus Young!

Just say no to WR threads!

Just say a big Thank You for nobody starting a Bob Sanders 'sign him for the minimum' thread....... :)  How many of those  :cuss: threads did we endure.... :spit:

Just say YES to OL FAs and some solid BPA draft picks!

And by all means just say yes to our Indianapolis Colts!!! :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:

Agreed Brent. You're right about the Sanders threads and quite frankly I'm sort of surprised that nobody has brought up the ridiculous idea already. I just hope somebody don't get the bright idea of starting one now that his name has been brought up.

The WR threads drive me absolutely crazy too. I wonder just how many WR's some fans think a single team needs. 

Agreed Brent. You're right about the Sanders threads and quite frankly I'm sort of surprised that nobody has brought up the ridiculous idea already. I just hope somebody don't get the bright idea of starting one now that his name has been brought up.

The WR threads drive me absolutely crazy too. I wonder just how many WR's some fans think a single team needs. 

i will apologize to the forum right this second for bringing the hitting machine's name up :)....broke down machine's name up.....:)  Even though I loved the hits...the gift that kept on giving  rotflmao

He was released by the Lions earlier today. He has talent but continually has maturity issues and character problems. Of course, that was with the Lions franchise in which well let's just say nobody's mother Theresa. I feel our beloved Colts franchise can straighten him out to some extent and if we picked him up he'd serve as another great slot receiver along with TY. 

What do you guys think?

OMG.... I thought of starting a thread about this cancer as a joke..... but here you go!  Why do some people always want the worst trash of another team.....  this guy intentionally hurt his team; we have a great group of recievers, with more on roster that were hurt (i.e.Whalen)  No way do we need a player who dosn't even want to play football, just collect his signing bonus and cause trouble.

I will be the first here in all the threads to admit, that yes I am a little sad that the NFL season has come to an end. Now lets all admit there is absolutely NOTHING to talk about until I don't know maybe the end of April. Starting all of these crazy threads about ohhhhh guess who was released, we should sign him, or no we shouldn't , really, I would almost bet my life the Colts don't go after any of these guys being released, we never do. I get a kick out of people in some of these threads though who get so worked up over the latest team to release a player or the person who knows a person of a persons friend that said he won't be signing with his said team and we should sign him. The Colts organization are smart people, I'm not saying any of us are *s in here but they aren't listening to any of us, that's why none of us are working for them. I would be very scared if you put us in charge of the organization, our roster would be filled with Chad Johnson's, T.O.'s & used up Ed Reed's. I think Grigs will do a fine job, (which he has proven) through the draft and yes we will have to spend some of that 46 mil on FA, but it won't be on yahoos like Titus Young or Mike Wallace etc, etc etc....... Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent. I think I have just been reading too much......Go Colts!

I get a bigger kick out of posters who go crazy when someone posts a thread they don't like.......

I get a bigger kick out of posters who go crazy when someone posts a thread they don't like.......

Wow! What an interesting and intellectual reply you had there. Never said I did not like the thread, the threads though have been exhausted. I never expect a comment back to my reply, just randpm thoughts I had really.....actually funny I even got that much of a rise out of someone......

Wow! What an interesting and intellectual reply you had there. Never said I did not like the thread, the threads though have been exhausted. I never expect a comment back to my reply, just randpm thoughts I had really.....actually funny I even got that much of a rise out of someone......

Oh, I beg your pardon, here's me thinking your self proclaimed rant was a negative diatribe towards the said topic. And you certainly got a 'rise' out of me for sure. Well done.