Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

super bowl predictions

CR91

Brady gets his 4th ring in New Orleans where he got his first one.

I second that.

I remember the Steelers-Raiders rivalry of the 70s when Bradshaw got his 4 rings while the Raiders broke through for 1 ring. That is how the Patriots-Colts rivalry would be remembered. Peyton did break through beating the Patriots for that 1 year and that is why he got his chance to earn a ring. Brady and the Pats, much like Bradshaw and the Steelers, have dominated the rivalry though Brady is a MUCH better QB than Bradshaw.

REALLY hoping Ravens win next week. I cannot and let me repeat CANNOT see Brady and the Evil empire in another super bowl possibly winning it. That aside, I see a Pats-49ers SB occurring with the Niners coming out on top. Superior defense, Kaep's speed along with his arm is hard to stop, great running game, and Gronk's out. 

I second that.

I remember the Steelers-Raiders rivalry of the 70s when Bradshaw got his 4 rings while the Raiders broke through for 1 ring. That is how the Patriots-Colts rivalry would be remembered. Peyton did break through beating the Patriots for that 1 year and that is why he got his chance to earn a ring. Brady and the Pats, much like Bradshaw and the Steelers, have dominated the rivalry though Brady is a MUCH better QB than Bradshaw.

Agree it does make sense.

And it is not what I WANT but it is what I have felt all year I will get.  I would prefer a Harbaugh hoisting the Lombardi but this New Orleans thing is just lingering in my mind too. 2001.....

But, I often do not get what I want in football and I always felt Brady was going to get that 4th ring before all is said and done and this might be the best time for it before his career ends. The Giants are gone so all bets are off with NE. ;)

San Fran/New England.

Should have been the same thing last year.

Actually it should have been 49ers vs ravens....and that's what it will be this year because the patriots can't close out tight games.

Then again the way I have been picking it will def be falcons vs NE

Actually it should have been 49ers vs ravens....and that's what it will be this year because the patriots can't close out tight games. Then again the way I have been picking it will def be falcons vs NE

That was definitely prevalent earlier in the season, but they've done a much better job of stepping on throats since the middle of October. The run game is more of a force to be reckoned with at this point and if the Ravens play a lot of lighter personnel groups, the Patriots will run it right at them all night.

49ers vs Pats. I picked San Francisco before the season to make it so nothing will change there. The feeling is that Brady's over inflated head is the only thing capable of beating Ray Lewis's ego. If the world doesn't implode from the awesomeness first.