Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Keep an out for... during the ALA-ND Game

NCost12

I see you changed your avatar. Te'o has been invisible today. What is going on with ND today??? I really though they had a solid chance to win

they missed their flight. one thing for sure is Golson sucks. i dont see how most ND fans like him. guess cause he can run. 

im a ND fan and im not making excuses on this game, because quite frankly ND just cant tackle i guess they forgot  to get on the plane and show up to miami. maybe they stayed in california after they beat USC idk lol. BUT bama really hasnt played anyone either their only teams they played was LSU (should have won if miles didnt blow calls) lost to TAMU and barely beat UGA. not saying the teams they play are BAD but their nothing to brag about this year. that being said they are dominating tonight lol. kind of embarrassing. hmmm oh well lol.....now GO HOOSIERS haha
Yeah and those teams really tough teams even though LSU is had a down year. Playing teams in the SEC is a whole other level than most other teams in College football. ALabama is definatley beatable though but you gotta do alot of things very well.

With the way the Irish are playing I thought I was watching a replay of the Colts game from yesterday.. I think had we played Bama though we might only lose by a couple of scores. Still ticked off from the pathetic play from yesterday. No business being in the playoffs.

Props to Boiler Colt for beating me to the punch.....

But when I saw that this thread was devoted to scouting top 'talent' at the game,  my first thought was AJ McCarron's new girlfriend!       :heart:      :flowers:        :luv:

Apologies for being just a rude sexist pig!     Sometimes my worst instincts just pop out at the wrong time!       :thmup:

After this Game, they need to NEVER let Notre Dame play in the National Championship again. This is why I stopped watching College Football. This game has to be demoralizing for ND. I'd go Home & Curl up in a Ball to figure out what just happened tonight

And what game was your team playing in? ;)

Not much of a game .... ND decided to not show up tonight!   No way are they that bad of a team and no way is AL that much better than they are ... they simply havent shown up!  Pathetic showing!

No. This is what happens when you don't belong to a conference and you have a season full of close wins by way of mediocre teams. This is the same Notre Dame that beat Purdue by a last minute field goal...at HOME! They are simply not on the level as the best SEC teams. I predicted a month ago that the game would be called at halftime and would be a blowout. I hate being right, but that's exactly what it was. It's a mismatch. Good story, glad ND is relevant again, but not close to being the best in the country.

And furthermore, we got to see how effective (or ineffective) Manti T'eo was vs the closest thing to an NFL caliber offense. I wasn't impressed. Bottom 20 pick.

And furthermore, we got to see how effective (or ineffective) Manti T'eo was vs the closest thing to an NFL caliber offense. I wasn't impressed. Bottom 20 pick.

Agreed - he didnt have a very good game ... yet he got all those awards!    Hopefully he has the talent to step it up a notch once he plays against quality opponents on a regular basis.

ND looked like a #12-20 team for sure - no way top 5!     I was hoping it would have been GA vs ND but they probably would have blown ND away as well!

Agreed - he didnt have a very good game ... yet he got all those awards!    Hopefully he has the talent to step it up a notch once he plays against quality opponents on a regular basis.

ND looked like a #12-20 team for sure - no way top 5!     I was hoping it would have been GA vs ND but they probably would have blown ND away as well!

Georgia > Notre Dame for sure. I treated the SEC Championship between Georgia and Alabama like the BCS championship game. THAT is a game between two quality, deserving opponents. Notre Dame didn't have a chance. 

Even if Teo was all he was hyped up to be (he isn't), why would the Colts draft a LB in the first round? While we don't have elite players at LB, Freeman and Angerer are probably the brightest spots on the defense not named Mathis or Davis. We don't need any help at LB and there are much bigger needs this offseason (o-line, o-line, o-line, etc.). Not to mention, Teo looked very mediocre against NFL talent in that game last night.

Georgia > Notre Dame for sure. I treated the SEC Championship between Georgia and Alabama like the BCS championship game. THAT is a game between two quality, deserving opponents. Notre Dame didn't have a chance. 

Georgia Oregon Texas A&M Florida > ND