Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let us all be thankful.....

Jules

My mother sent me a text at halftime, "They are too rough on Andrew. Get those purple guys away from him."

But, the best one was after the Saints onside kick in the SB when she sent me, "Is that allowed? Can't the league do something about this."

Gotta love my mom.

My mother sent me a text at halftime, "They are too rough on Andrew. Get those purple guys away from him."

But, the best one was after the Saints onside kick in the SB when she sent me, "Is that allowed? Can't the league do something about this."

Gotta love my mom.

She could easily work for ESPN.

Gotta love my mom.

You dont mess with moms....Jules..what they say GOES!!

To the football Gods that Andrew Luck at least managed to get through the entire regular season and one playoff game in one piece.

:)

I know Ryan Grigson will get some new linemen in here because he's an old lineman himself and he knows how crucial it is...

I have no doubt that's what he'll do first......He'll be thinking about that tomorrow morning..

I know Ryan Grigson will get some new linemen in here because he's an old lineman himself and he knows how crucial it is...

I have no doubt that's what he'll do first......He'll be thinking about that tomorrow morning..

Amen to that! Andrew was constantly pressured and harassed the whole season and still managed to break the NFL rookie yardage mark by over 300 yards, can you imagine if he actually had time to throw the ball how awesome he would be!!!!!!!!! The O-line is horrible it needs to be adressed immediately by Grigson!

Quite honestly, i don't know if he has any time to do anything besides look at o-linemen considering how they kept getting hurt.

Agree, though, i am thankful Luck is still in one piece. Kid is tough the way he gets up time after time. i never saw him look shell shocked.

I am thankful for this season!  I mean it's really hard for me to get upset about today because this team wasn't supposed to be here.  Unlike under Peyton's Colts when I had a sense of another failed chance to a team we should have beaten I was left with a good feeling after today believe it or not.  I saw the Colts go into one of the hardest places to play in the NFL against one of the most playoff experienced teams in the league and I saw Andrew Luck look right into and handle it all just fine and I would go as far as to say play well.  I have said since day one all I wanted to see from this team this year was to make progress.  The amount of growth I have seen out of Luck in the past month alone makes me feel really good about the future.

Yes we have some holes to fill a second corner and an o-line being at the top of list.  However if we fix those problems I think this team is going to be ready to challenge for the division next year and make a deep playoff run of their own. 

Great run don't let today ruin it for you. 

I just realized something. How would you like to be a rookie QB and your first playoff game since you actually made the playoffs is in Baltimore after Ray Lewis announces he retires. And you are playing against Ray/Suggs/Ed Reed etc.

I did not realize until I woke up this morning what a daunting task was ahead of us and it hit me as I got butterflies in my stomach. I thought we could pull it out in typical Colts fashion but wow.........Luck did OKAY.

I was so nervous when the game started but confident all week.

From your lips to Gods ears. The iron man Favre returns with the neck beard!!!

4 X 3= #12 and after all, Favre did play through 3 eras. The end of the dominating 80's (early 90's), the epic 90's that opened up the QB era, and the last era of video game football where the league prefers 40-50 point shoot outs over great defenses.

You also need to be thankful your quarterback wins, and don't run up stats to a 5,000 yard season while you're having a losing season.

I cannot believe the Saints this year. Yeah we were lost without a coach but most of those games, I felt like they were more concerned about Brees stats than anything.

You also need to be thankful your quarterback wins, and don't run up stats to a 5,000 yard season while you're having a losing season.

I cannot believe the Saints this year. Yeah we were lost without a coach but most of those games, I felt like they were more concerned about Brees stats than anything.

Yeah but he can't win the big one dear. He already proved it. He will be a year older next year too and his clock is ticking.

j/k

I am thankful for this season!  I mean it's really hard for me to get upset about today because this team wasn't supposed to be here.  Unlike under Peyton's Colts when I had a sense of another failed chance to a team we should have beaten I was left with a good feeling after today believe it or not.  I saw the Colts go into one of the hardest places to play in the NFL against one of the most playoff experienced teams in the league and I saw Andrew Luck look right into and handle it all just fine and I would go as far as to say play well.  I have said since day one all I wanted to see from this team this year was to make progress.  The amount of growth I have seen out of Luck in the past month alone makes me feel really good about the future.

Yes we have some holes to fill a second corner and an o-line being at the top of list.  However if we fix those problems I think this team is going to be ready to challenge for the division next year and make a deep playoff run of their own. 

Great run don't let today ruin it for you. 

I agree Luck stood tall and looked them right in the eyes, took a beating and kept getting back up and going right back at them again. With a retooled O-line, a cb and a few more pieces, this team can contend, you've got to feel good about the future of this team. We can't solve all our problems in the offseason,but we can fill enough holes to make a deep run. I don't feel as bad after this playoff loss, as I did in the past, when we would lose to some team that I felt we should beat, and I felt we had a chance to reach the Super Bowl. I didn't feel this team had a chance to reach the Super Bowl (though I would have loved for them too) but,with a good offseason I don't see why we wouldn't have a chance next season.    "GO COLTS"