Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans are pretenders

Colts20593

I agree, I don't think the Patriots are elite either. It was only a few weeks ago they almost lost to the Dolphins. I do think the Texans and Pats are definitely a lot better than the rest. The Broncos record is misleading because they have the weakest stretch to the playoff and the Ravens have injuries all across the board.

Redskins are looking like they will clinch the division! Must be a big Steeler fan right now huh?

Yeah my one knock on Denver as well has been who they play. All the good teams were early in the year. I am not sure they are getting that "tested" heading into the playoffs. Sure they are good, but it's a shame these games for them have been boring to me since the early part of the year.

NE has the big test tonight IMO.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jules" data-cid="362088" data-time="1355693834"><p>

How bout you just let us vent and say what we want? I don't see why we have to stay classy for you on a Colts forum following a Colts game?<br />

<br />

<br />

Just get used to it. I think your team is a fraud, honestly. I been hinting at it for weeks and today confirmed it for me.<br />

<br />

Being 12-2. OH WOOOOOOOOOOW. Like the Colts never did that before? Regular season records are soooo impressive to us!!!!!</p></blockquote>

What confirmed it for you, the sacks or the win?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362085" data-time="1355693753"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362079" data-time="1355693680"><p><br />

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

You guys will be one and done in the playoffs.. Book it</p></blockquote>

And you won't be in the playoffs...I think ur wrong for the record, pun intended

oh we are classy but even you can't deny that vikings will beat y'all if your offense plays as bad as it did today

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362097" data-time="1355693939"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362085" data-time="1355693753"><p><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362079" data-time="1355693680"><p><br /><br />

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.</p></blockquote><br /><br />

<br /><br />

You guys will be one and done in the playoffs.. Book it</p></blockquote><br />

And you won't be in the playoffs...I think ur wrong for the record, pun intended</p></blockquote>

We are playing with a rag tag group thrown together for 50 bucks and a pack of smokes. How good do you think we will be when we aren't in cap space purgatory. Enjoy your little run.. Its almost over

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362085" data-time="1355693753"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362079" data-time="1355693680"><p><br />

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

You guys will be one and done in the playoffs.. Book it</p></blockquote>

And you won't be in the playoffs...I think ur wrong for the record, pun intended

Well I guess you have us losing to the Chiefs then......

Honestly Q boy. Go celebrate with some Texans fans, my God just let us be here and go somewhere else.

You had us winning 4 games this year. 4.

Texans are extremely overrated.

We shot ourselves in the foot way too much.

For the Texans to be leading the AFC, they don't look too dominate.

Colts weren't supposed to even make the playoffs this year (they will) and might not go far in the playoffs, but it's a huge step. There is no way Houston is doing anything in the playoffs if they play like this against Tom Brady or if they have to face Peyton Manning again.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jules" data-cid="362107" data-time="1355694112"><p>

Well I guess you have us losing to the Chiefs then......<br />

<br />

Honestly Q boy. Go celebrate with some Texans fans, my God just let us be here and go somewhere else.<br />

<br />

You had us winning 4 games this year. 4.</p></blockquote>

Don't make me out as the bad guy. I didn't make a thread calling the Colts pretenders. This is America, I will celebrate where I want...

I agree, I don't think the Patriots are elite either. It was only a few weeks ago they almost lost to the Dolphins. I do think the Texans and Pats are definitely a lot better than the rest. The Broncos record is misleading because they have the weakest stretch to the playoff and the Ravens have injuries all across the board.

Redskins are looking like they will clinch the division! Must be a big Steeler fan right now huh?

The Broncos I tend to rate highly less because of Peyton than because I think their defense is a bit underrated (and playing better more recently, too).  That team is constructed better to win in the playoffs than any that Manning has ever been on.

On principle, I'm a fan of whoever is playing the Cowboys any week. ;)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362106" data-time="1355694111"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362097" data-time="1355693939"><p><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362085" data-time="1355693753"><p><br /><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362079" data-time="1355693680"><p><br /><br /><br />

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.</p></blockquote><br /><br /><br />

<br /><br /><br />

You guys will be one and done in the playoffs.. Book it</p></blockquote><br /><br />

And you won't be in the playoffs...I think ur wrong for the record, pun intended</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

We are playing with a rag tag group thrown together for 50 bucks and a pack of smokes. How good do you think we will be when we aren't in cap space purgatory. Enjoy your little run.. Its almost over</p></blockquote>

...right.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jules" data-cid="362107" data-time="1355694112"><p>

Well I guess you have us losing to the Chiefs then......<br />

<br />

Honestly Q boy. Go celebrate with some Texans fans, my God just let us be here and go somewhere else.<br />

<br />

You had us winning 4 games this year. 4.</p></blockquote>

Don't make me out as the bad guy. I didn't make a thread calling the Colts pretenders. This is America, I will celebrate where I want...

Good for you. Celebrate a Colts loss on a Colts forum as soon as it is over.

How classy.

After we beat the Lions I should have celebrated on their forums with my American rights.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362106" data-time="1355694111"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362097" data-time="1355693939"><p><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362085" data-time="1355693753"><p><br /><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362079" data-time="1355693680"><p><br /><br /><br />

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.</p></blockquote><br /><br /><br />

<br /><br /><br />

You guys will be one and done in the playoffs.. Book it</p></blockquote><br /><br />

And you won't be in the playoffs...I think ur wrong for the record, pun intended</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

We are playing with a rag tag group thrown together for 50 bucks and a pack of smokes. How good do you think we will be when we aren't in cap space purgatory. Enjoy your little run.. Its almost over</p></blockquote>

...right.

are all Texans fans using DOS still?

Have to shake my head at the comments about Denver...

The same people who at the beginning of the season, and hoping Denver would lose a bunch, were stating how they had a "tough" schedule.   Now that they are considered one of the best teams out there,  they suddenly  "had the easiest route" to the playoffs.

Give me a Break.........

The same people who at the beginning of the season, and hoping Denver would lose a bunch, were stating how they had a "tough" schedule.   Now that they are considered one of the best teams out there,  they suddenly  "had the easiest route" to the playoffs.

Give me a Break.........

Because that's what the numbers say... After their last loss, they had the easiest remaining schedule. Hell they still do: http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcsosrg.html

Because that's what the numbers say... After their last loss, they had the easiest remaining schedule. Hell they still do: http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcsosrg.html

Credit to them for thumping the teams they are supposed to be beating, though.  That's what good teams are supposed to do.

Good for you. Celebrate a Colts loss on a Colts forum as soon as it is over.

How classy.

After we beat the Lions I should have celebrated on their forums with my American rights.

I'm pretty sure starting a thread to cut down a team you just lost to doesn't exactly qualify as classy, either.  I think it's kind of dumb to not expect fans to be at least somewhat fanatical ;)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jules" data-cid="362127" data-time="1355694477"><p>

Good for you. Celebrate a Colts loss on a Colts forum as soon as it is over.<br />

<br />

How classy.<br />

<br />

After we beat the Lions I should have celebrated on their forums with my American rights

.</p></blockquote>

So I'm welcome here when the Texans aren't winning but God forbid we do win then I am exiled. Whatever floats your boat. We won, you lost. No need to be sour about it.

Give me a Break.........

Cause their schedule was the hardest or one of the hardest and then got easy? There is no agenda there you know.

Nobody is not saying Denver isn't really good. I think they are in my top 2 with NE but I give NE the edge. NE has IMO maybe their biggest test of the season tonight though.

No worries Gramz. Denver rocks our socks off and Peyton is the best!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RGIII" data-cid="362158" data-time="1355695138"><p>

Credit to them for thumping the teams they are supposed to be beating, though. That's what good teams are supposed to do.<br />

<br />

<br />

I'm pretty sure starting a thread to cut down a team you just lost to doesn't exactly qualify as classy, either. I think it's kind of dumb to not expect fans to be at least <em class='bbc'>somewhat</em> fanatical ;)</p></blockquote>

Thanks man. I would like your comment but I'm on my phone bro. I don't get the logic used here sometimes.

They had a hard time with us a re-loading team that just came off of a 2-14 season, yea we are getting pretty solid but the Texans are supposed to be the cream of the crop. Going against a solid team shows them for what they are.... mediocre. I see them as i do Dallas a QB that cannot take that next step to elite all Schaub can do is manage the game much like Alex Smith and many others who are surrounded by true elite players. Question without Watt dominating our O-line do the Texans win, doubt it....It is what it is we lost today, but we will get our win next time. By the way Ballard ran all over the Texans today, good luck with A.Peterson next week......

Credit to them for thumping the teams they are supposed to be beating, though.  That's what good teams are supposed to do.

I'm pretty sure starting a thread to cut down a team you just lost to doesn't exactly qualify as classy, either.  I think it's kind of dumb to not expect fans to be at least somewhat fanatical ;)

Guess what.

I don't care if anonymous people on the internet I don't even know consider me "classy" either. So thanks for the advice guys, I will try harder at football message forum finishing school from now on.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RGIII" data-cid="362158" data-time="1355695138"><p>

Credit to them for thumping the teams they are supposed to be beating, though. That's what good teams are supposed to do.<br />

<br />

<br />

I'm pretty sure starting a thread to cut down a team you just lost to doesn't exactly qualify as classy, either. I think it's kind of dumb to not expect fans to be at least <em class='bbc'>somewhat</em> fanatical ;)</p></blockquote>

For the love of god, Qwiz, enable scripts or something.  The BBCode-laden quotes are turrible.

Guess what.

I don't care if anonymous people on the internet I don't even know consider me "classy" either. So thanks for the advice guys, I will try harder at football message forum finishing school from now on.

That's fine, you don't have to and I wouldn't really expect you guys to be immediately following a loss against a division rival.  It's more than just a little hypocritical to call someone else out on it, though.

<br />

<br />

Thanks man. I would like your comment but I'm on my phone bro. I don't get the logic used here sometimes.

c:/drive: I don't like the texans still:/ drive/

That's fine, you don't have to and I wouldn't really expect you guys to be immediately following a loss against a division rival.  It's more than just a little hypocritical to call someone else out on it, though.

No, I think it's good to let people "vent" on their forums after a loss. Give them a period of time.

And no for the record, I still think the Texans are a bit overrated. Sorry but I do. Maybe they go and prove me wrong and go win the SB but I have a tough time even saying that with a straight face and believing it.

I don't lie. I tell it like it us. Always have. And if people don't like it then put me on ignore. Or go call me names on twitter like a 10 year old. ;)

The title of the thread is not a jab, it's just the truth.

Cause their schedule was the hardest or one of the hardest and then got easy? There is no agenda there you know.

Nobody is not saying Denver isn't really good. I think they are in my top 2 with NE but I give NE the edge. NE has IMO maybe their biggest test of the season tonight though.

No worries Gramz. Denver rocks our socks off and Peyton is the best!

Fair enough.   I'd like to believe that if those "harder" games were at the end, instead of the beginning,  their record would even be better.   Who knows.   I do think they deserve to be considered one of the hottest teams out there right now,  on a 9 game winning streak.  ;)

I'm still confused as to why you post here. I don't mind it, you are an okay poster in my book, I just don't get why you would have any interest on a Colts forum. Just a curiosity of mine no ill-will intended. And the Texans fans on the forum need to be quiet, If someone grabbed a cup of coffee they could've missed them being relevant. You should be glad you won be jeez get over yourselves, go celebrate on the Texans forum, or wherever you celebrate,