Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Simple Math...

HarassedOffTheSite

Our inexperience showed up at times today. But, this team is still better then people think. The Patriots are just a lot better, might be the best in the AFC, people forget all their losses have been REALLY close ones they could have won too. This is the time of the year the Pats often get serious too sadly.

Great, are we gonna have to hear from that dumb Skins troll all week since his team beat up on the crappy Eagles after losing to the putrid Panthers a few weeks ago?

Probably.

RG3 had himself a good game. But a trick play wide open TD for 49yds, and a hail mary TD, with 100% of the credit going to Moss, for 61 yards really helped his bottom line.....Pierre Garcon having 3rec, for 5 yards seems more indicative of the scheme they have him running.

But cant argue with the successful results.

Probably.

RG3 had himself a good game. But a trick play wide open TD for 49yds, and a hail mary TD, with 100% of the credit going to Moss, for 61 yards really helped his bottom line.....Pierre Garcon having 3rec, for 5 yards seems more indicative of the scheme they have him running.

I know. But, I should not have brought it up either. It's like I never watch the Skins. But, when they win I have to hear about it a lot it seems. SO I am prepared.

At the moment the Colts are being molested badly by NE. I think it's time to call the police.

IMO NE is arguably the 3rd best in Afc ,if Ravens were half way healthy the 4th

I actually think it's their AFC to lose and have felt it for a while sadly. Peyton never has good luck in Foxboro/that Denver D always get owned by this Pats offense and Hernandez wasn't even there this season in the game.

Houston can be had.....and I always feel like Schaub will blow it.

Baltimore always plays NE tough but are more vulnerable on D now.

Just mentally prepare yourself ahead of time. I did it last year and it worked, I wasn't too upset when NE made it in.

I actually think it's their AFC to lose and have felt it for a while sadly. Peyton never has good luck in Foxboro/that Denver D always get owned by this Pats offense and Hernandez wasn't even there this season in the game.

Houston can be had.....and I always feel like Schaub will blow it.

Baltimore always plays NE tough but are more vulnerable on D now.

Just mentally prepare yourself ahead of time. I did it last year and it worked, I wasn't too upset when NE made it in.

Lol no need ,Shaub will be fine,PM will pick that secondary apart,but if NE proves me wrong oh well,wont be too upset.IMO other than the Texans it will belong to the NFC once again

Lol no need ,Shaub will be fine,PM will pick that secondary apart,but if NE proves me wrong oh well,wont be too upset.IMO other than the Texans it will belong to the NFC once again

I have had a bad feeling all season NE is gonna win it all but I try to fight it. I am not even seeing anyone in the NFC I think is scary lately either.

But, who knows I could be wrong. And Peyton will go away from the run I fear in the playoffs and blow it vs. NE and that D will get owned again like the last 3 times, especially with Hernandez back.

Baltimore plays NE the toughest.....but they could be more vulnerable on D now.

As for Houston....good team. I don't trust them yet for some reason. It will also be Schaub's first postseason too.

I have had a bad feeling all season NE is gonna win it all but I try to fight it. I am not even seeing anyone in the NFC I think is scary lately either.

But, who knows I could be wrong. And Peyton will go away from the run I fear in the playoffs and blow it vs. NE and that D will get owned again like the last 3 times, especially with Hernandez back.

Baltimore plays NE the toughest.....but they could be more vulnerable on D now.

As for Houston....good team. I don't trust them yet for some reason. It will also be Schaub's first postseason too.

:thmup: with ya

I

This Colts defense like all the recent defense's struggle against any top notch QB.

The game i watched wasnt about Brady,IMO our secondary was poor,the TOs hurt bigtime and special teams play killed us,the late td s i think secondary either wore out or gave up dont know wich,mostly not being mentaly prepared

Uh, the Patriots already smacked the Broncos down. And the Patriots' secondary has been upgraded since then.

yes they did early but wont happen again,different Bronco team now ,you know it as well as i do

I have not a doubt in my mind Denver would get blown out yet again if they played NE. 0-2 against playoff teams (NE and HOU), only good teams they've beat are Pittsburgh and New Orleans if you consider them good.

At this point I don't think even Houston would beat New England on the road, and I for sure believe the Patriots would totally dismantle Denver.

At this point I don't think even Houston would beat New England on the road, and I for sure believe the Patriots would totally dismantle Denver.

The only difference I believe is if the game is played in Denver. Denver will have a chance in the high altitude against a tired Patriots D in the 4th qtr.

The only way that happens is if Denver gets the No.2 seed by winning out (the toughest one being at Baltimore) and the Pats lose 1, just one more game.

I have not a doubt in my mind Denver would get blown out yet again if they played NE. 0-2 against playoff teams (NE and HOU), only good teams they've beat are Pittsburgh and New Orleans if you consider them good.

Good thing Texans will have homefield then right?Some people dont see the game in the game,are you one of those?Denver is the hottest team in AFC hands down,but you all are entitled to your opinions, just wish you would take them to your own NE sight instead of stirring in here,but its a free country,so we will just agree to disagree

Good thing Texans will have homefield then right?Some people dont see the game in the game,are you one of those?Denver is the hottest team in AFC hands down,but you all are entitled to your opinions, just wish you would take them to your own NE sight instead of stirring in here,but its a free country,so we will just agree to disagree

Denver is the hottest tam in the AFC? I totally disagree there.

Lost to Houston, at home, check

Lost to NE on the road, check

They look great blowing out crappy teams on their weak schedule but against real teams you know are going in the playoffs, they failed. I really wouldn't be surprised if Denver won out, and finished 12-4 or 13-3 and then lost in the first round.

I don't see Houston winning the top seed for home field advantage either. The Patriots schedule is a cake walk, and I see Houston dropping 1 or 2 games they 'should' win. If they let Jacksonville score 34 on them today, I don't know about that defense then. Rodgers scored 6 TD's on them when they played the Packers. Granted it was Aaron Rodgers, but that's still a big statement.

They look great blowing out crappy teams on their weak schedule but against real teams you know are going in the playoffs, they failed. I really wouldn't be surprised if Denver won out, and finished 12-4 or 13-3 and then lost in the first round.

I don't see Houston winning the top seed for home field advantage either. The Patriots schedule is a cake walk, and I see Houston dropping 1 or 2 games they 'should' win. If they let Jacksonville score 34 on them today, I don't know about that defense then. Rodgers scored 6 TD's on them when they played the Packers. Granted it was Aaron Rodgers, but that's still a big statement.

Lol like i said we will agree to disagree,but IMO Denver has been improving weekly as PM gets more healthy and that offense gets the timing down ,they are the second best team in the AFC,Houston is by far the best in my opinion :thmup:

Our inexperience showed up at times today. But, this team is still better then people think. The Patriots are just a lot better, might be the best in the AFC, people forget all their losses have been REALLY close ones they could have won too. This is the time of the year the Pats often get serious too sadly.

The more football I watch this season, the more convinced I become that the Broncos are the class of the AFC. The Texans and Patriots aren't far behind, though, with the Ravens and Steelers a tier behind them.

Probably.

Trick play? It was a pretty standard playfake, nothing special about it beyond the safety biting hard and blowing his coverage.

The short passing aspect of our offense is frequently overstated. Griffin is at his best making intermediate throws, IMO, and the offensive scheme is designed to attack all levels of the field. There may be a bias towards throws of under 15 yards but, last I checked, we're still in the top 10 in the league in terms of passes of 20+ yards.

The Patriots lost to the lowly Cardinals and the Seahawks rookie QB. They also lost to Baltimore, who the Texans proved can be had. I honestly don't see a team on the Texans schedule that spells "trap game" at all. They sure got a gut check today, letting the Jaguars score so much. The Texans only loss this season came to a SB winning QB, the best in this league right now, who had something to prove after losing. I think the Texans will get home field advantage, but we'll have to see. I can't wait for the Texans Patriots game, AFC Championship preview I believe.

Uh, the Patriots already smacked the Broncos down. And the Patriots' secondary has been upgraded since then.

You didn't smack the Broncos down. You smacked the Colts down. You beat the Broncos in a close game that was decided on a late turnover. There is a difference. I'd be shocked if the Colts went into New England in the playoffs and won not so much if the Broncos did it.