Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Colts are 9-6 going into game 16...

chad72

The Colts may well be 9-6 and battling for a playoff spot, but the Texans may well have nothing to play for. I can't see them shifting a game like that into Sunday night if there is another game that is important to both teams.

Depends on if they have a playoff spot wrapped up by then is the game for the division title and are there other teams fighting to make the playoffs that night as well. Say you get a game like they have had the past couple of years that is more or less winner takes all they would rather have that than say a Colts team that needs to win to get in if they know odds are the Texans are going to lay down for example. It all depends on the lay of the land that weekend. With that said if the Colts have a shot at the playoffs going into that game I would say yes there is a pretty good chance that game could be flexed.

Screw that I'm tired of seeing these threads with 9-7 & 10-6 every team left on out schedule can b had.... Let me be the first to start a first round bye campaign.. GO COLTS!!!! CHUCKSTRONG!!!!

I hear you. The Colts are still in control of their own destiny. What if the Colts win the next 7, including beating NE once and the Texans twice?

That would secure the first round bye and possibly home field advantage through the playoffs.

Not likely, I know, but I am already impressed that they are 6-3.

I hear you. The Colts are still in control of their own destiny. What if the Colts win the next 7, including beating NE once and the Texans twice?

That would secure the first round bye and possibly home field advantage through the playoffs.

Not likely, I know, but I am already impressed that they are 6-3.

That's all I'm saying......

Juts being real... come back to earth Sunday night....dont be too discouraged

......we lost to the Jets and Jax.......I jts want us to get through with no more injurires..

We MUST beat Buffalo...we dont have to beat NE..

While I agree BUF is a must win, I think how the Colts play against NE will be far more telling about how far this team has come and what it's chances are come playoff time. To me the Pats game may be the single most important game on their schedule.

Flew in two years ago. Best Filet Mignon I have had. My wife had the chicken, dry and not so good.

Yeah, you should have seen the look on my daughter's face after the shrimp cocktail dipped in the horseradish. Food tasted great after watching the first Colts win of the season last year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Craig Young was an Ohio State recruit and transferred to Kansas  - both he and the new draftee Jaylon Carlies have a similar athletic profile with a 4.50ish 40, with 33 and 34 inch arms (respectfully) and both are 6'3" and 226ish......I think Craig Young has a chance as a back-up/teams guy if he shows out in camp. Stuard, McGrone and Olubi aren't exactly world beaters after all. Those measurements (BTW) are very much in the mold of the Okereke/Leonard/Speed size/length/speed ratios..........   Trent Pennix played RB/FB/TE at N.C. State - could we be incorporating an actual FB into the offense? He is only 6'1" and 234 pounds so very much NOT the mold of our typical tight ends?   Isaiah Coe did 34 bench reps and is a bit bigger...........if he proves stronger at the point of attack than Eric Johnson, he could earn a spot at the back end of the roster as well.   Outside of that I don't see anyone pushing for a roster spot.
    • Congrats to @Archer. This year was harsh for the contestants in the draft contest, but Archer's exact pick accompanied with him identifying him pre-draft as a potential LB conversion, is quite possibly the best call I've seen on this board on a prospect truly under the radar.    Truly well deserved win.    With that out of the way, I want to take a moment to thank @Dr. T for organizing and running one of the most fun activities on this board. I've been here for just the last 6-7 years, but this contest has turned into a highlight of the off-season for me. Hope everything is alright with our Dr. and he enjoys good retirement and I'm wishing good luck to @chad72. Big shoes to fill, no doubt he will continue the tradition in style. 
    • Great job identifying Carlies. This is insane call on both the conversion and the pick. Huge props @Archer!!
    • Feel like I nailed this one.  Makes up for the fact that my favorite fit was Mason McCormick by the end, and we passed him up twice for other IOLs (so I was obviously dead wrong!)…
    • I'll give this draft an A-   Ballard did very well in the first 4 rounds, about as well as he could IMO. 5th round was nice as well. Where he lost me was not taking a RB before the run in the 5th round or getting Blake Watson at any point in the 6th or 7th round or as a UDFA when we had a top 30 visit with him and didn't draft one. I have to deduct a bit off the grade for that.    I'm assuming we will sign a top remaining CB on a one-year deal pretty soon with some of the cap we opened up, so missing out on a CB until the 6th round really doesn't bother me.   I love Latu, Mitchell, Goncalves, and Bortolini. They were either players I loved, or in Mitchell's case, a great value. Gould is a lot of fun as a WR, Carlies and Simpson have some potential. Not a fan of Abraham that much, but he can back up Kenny Moore and play ST's. I like Laulu as a raw athlete that has potential to be good with a decently high ceiling, that's the type of guy you want in the 7th.   Overall, Ballard did a great job and I'm glad he went away from his normal strategy to get some players he wouldn't have gotten otherwise. A lot more production over athleticism in this draft. Looks like Steichen may have had an effect on him.
  • Members

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,285

• nyyankeechris

nyyankeechris 70

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,267

• IinD

IinD 4,480

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,326

• Scott Pennock