Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Lol? Not an issue really? tell me how the first 2 drives ended and what they ended with? It is by and far the issue you sir as respectfully as i can put it are close minded. I'll give you another one The commentators made a great statement, "Indianopolis has to shapen up because most of their plays are being made after they have used the page out of the playbook." This is why Pit let Arians go because it was always this way. The only reason why Pit ever had any offensive success was solely on the improv skills of Ben and not in any respect to the mind of Arians. When you play call this way it affects the entire team because the calling hasn't helped the oline for sure hasn't helped the defense and the worst is its making luck make decisions he never should be in the position to make in the first place. Look at the history and look at the facts Arians does this but he doesn't have the old vaunted Pit defense to bail him out now.

The offense has been more inventive than it has all year....study the offense you may learn something....I rarely listen to commentaters whom cannot do play by play or speak clearly. Thank you... Thanks for your fantastic 10th analysis... stellar.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i meant stellar in this game considering the amount of time they have spent on the field..yea they are not causing turnovers but considering all the blown opportunities by the offense all game long and the fact that we're still in the game is amazing

Well time of possession is about equal so they haven't been out too too long, but your point is taken.

We were also pretty fortunate Robby B missed that kick haha

The offense has been more inventive than it has all year....study the offense you may learn something....I rarely listen to commentaters whom cannot do play by play or speak clearly. Thank you... Thanks for your fantastic 10th analysis... stellar.

What is this 10th you keep repeating? 10th post? is that why you refuse to credit anything I say? its means nothing to me but to let you know I've been around these forums since before the new one we post in now. I will leave this conversation because it became something I didn't want. Also your study the offense comment shows what I'm talking about. Look at the offense before it was ours look at Pits. It was horrible and that should be all you need to know.