Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone pointed out weather...special teams before the game....HMMMM just wondering. Special teams are going to be the death of me.....

2 good runs...2nd 15 yard penalty on Satele! URRRGH!

This line is going to be the death of Luck at this rate.

Honestly it isn't all on the oline.... of all of these trade threads that are started can someone start one about rading Arians? WHY ARE WE RUNNING OUR DOWNHILL RUNNER TO THE OUTSIDE????? and why for the life of me do we show the ability to run and start to gain momentum in the running game and just flat out give up on it???? If you are getting pressure why do we still FORCE the long pass? There is no logic to any of the offensive play calling at all. It is the worst and I stand by it since I stated in the offseason Bruce Arians is one of the worst play callers in the leauge. Good QB coach horrible just horrible play caller.

Honestly it isn't all on the oline.... of all of these trade threads that are started can someone start one about rading Arians? WHY ARE WE RUNNING OUR DOWNHILL RUNNER TO THE OUTSIDE????? and why for the life of me do we show the ability to run and start to gain momentum in the running game and just flat out give up on it???? If you are getting pressure why do we still FORCE the long pass? There is no logic to any of the offensive play calling at all. It is the worst and I stand by it since I stated in the offseason Bruce Arians is one of the worst play callers in the leauge. Good QB coach horrible just horrible play caller.

Bad choice by a good young QB.......not a great 10th post....play calling has not been an issue today...unless ST or Defense....and the line has had lapses....what we do not need is to give up...looks like the D is tired.