Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Welcome to another Sunday of Colts Football everybody! Our3 -3 Indianapolis Colts with rookie QB Andrew Luck, are down south Interstate 65 in Nashville, Tennessee, to play their AFC South Divisional rivals, and 4-3 Tennessee Titans.

Colts lead the all time series 21 games to 14, and a series that started after the AFL-NFL Merger in 1970 when the Baltimore Colts defeated the Houston Oilers 24-20 in the first regular season meeting between the teams at the Houston Astrodome back on October 11, 1970. Colts and Titans rivalry also descended when the Colts were based both at Baltimore and Indianapoils, and when the Titans were in the American Football League as the Houston Oilers, and later when they were already a member of the NFL 15 years ago, the Tennessee Oilers.

Colts defeated the Titans five straight regular season games dating back to December 28, 2008, before both teams split in 2011. With Peyton Manning in the sidelines recovering from his neck surgeries, the Colts split games in 2011. Titans defeated the Colts 27-10 in their earlier meeting, at LP Field Nashville on October 30.

Colts finally won a game seven weeks later in the rematch at LOS by the score of 27-10 on December 18. Scoring highlights by the Colts included two field goals by Adam Vinateiri from 47 and 40 yards, QB's Dan Orlovsky's 18-yard TD pass to WR Reggie Wayne, CB Jacob Lacey's 32-yard interception return, and RB Donald Brown's 80-yard TD run. to seal the Colts victory.

Bill MacAtee and former Buffalo Bills DB Steve Tasker are announcing the live TV game commentary for the NFL On CBS, seen regionally in the Ohio Valley, including locally in Indianapolis on WISH 8 on HD.

Bob Lamey. our 'Voice Of The Colts,' and former Colt player Will Wolford, are also announcing the live radio game play-by-play and analysis. along with sideline reporter Kevin Lee, simulcast on flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070AM, and WLHK Country 97.1FM, and the Colts/Vectren Radio Network.

Clear and partly cloudy skies at 47 degrees, feels like 41 degrees, is the local weather forecast at Louisiana-Pacific Field in Downtown Nashville for the 1:05PM kickoff, along with 63% humidity, 0% precipitation, and northern winds at 13 miles per hour.

Colts will dress in their matching road white jerseys and pants, while the host Titans are wearing the blue home jerseys, and white pants.

Today is the last Sunday of October, where all NFL teams, including the players, and coaching team and support staffs, home cheerleaders, fans, and even stadium personnel may wear pink publically in and out of the LP Field area during the game to recognize the NFL's annual support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Titans. Win for your third game to stay on track for the rest of the 2012 season, for Chuck Pagano recovering from his leukemia, and yourselves, and stay both 'Chuck Strong,' and 'Colts Strong!' GO COLTS!!!! :cheer::D:td::helmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts::1colts: :ribbon: :coltslogo::cheer:

Colts @ Titans NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/g...fo&menu=preview

Colts @ Titans Detailed Media Release On Adobe PDF Reader:

http://prod.static.c...lease-reg08.pdf

Colts @ Titans Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com...ury-report.html

http://www.titansonl...ury-report.html

Colts @ Titans NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Sky Blue Shade:

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to Mom and Pops assisted living for a nice Sunday breakfast.....then it is all about what our good friend and game day host Lucas Oil Stadium says above: Colts Football.

It looks like we are getting some key players back this week, and Vontae Davis is a week healthier. I am hoping we play the aggressive 3/4 than the disguised 4/3 today. We will know early on if Hasselback Andy Dalton's(dink and dunk) us to death. Lets see some press coverage, designed blitzes....all out attack today.

How do you will on the road? You take the game to THEM! Attack for 60 minutes....no huddle the 'heck' out of them....and I do think that BALANCE is key.....and my pet peeve good solid special teams play!! No mistakes and as Lucas Oil Stadium say....no injuries! GO :shoe: :helmet: :throwback: :lombardi::coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts: :colts: :colts: :nfl: :1colts: :pass: Thanks for the awesome game day thread!!!!

I think today will be about execution on the D-line. Pressuring Hasselback into bad throws and running will greatly serve our secondary. Also as long as we don't build a lead and come out flat with the conservative play style, I think we walk away with a win today!

*Edit*

I need to shave. This Luck beard I have growing sucks.

I think today will be about execution on the D-line. Pressuring Hasselback into bad throws and running will greatly serve our secondary. Also as long as we don't build a lead and come out flat with the conservative play style, I think we walk away with a win today!

*Edit*

I need to shave. This Luck beard I have growing sucks.

Did you have the beard last week when we won? If so, you can't shave it. :)