Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care for Arians. Not impressed with his anything, lol. Reminds me of that goofball in Chicago, Mike Tice. Jay Cutler gets knocked down with more regularity than taking Metamusil lol and I sure don't want to see a talented QB like Luck suffer that kind of fate because the O line is not protecting him. And I don't think he's got much imagination.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• First, I don’t even know what your question about “where Nelson is here” even means?    Second, Greg Oden broke down because he was born with an abnormality that wasn’t detected until after he was drafted.   The problem was one leg was shorter than the other.   Wasn’t a big deal in HS, or his year at Ohio State.  But it was on the NBA level.  Most of his many injuries were due to his leg problem.    Nelson suffered the same broken bone in his foot that Carson Wentz did.   Is Wentz old and breaking down now too?    The broken bone was called rare when it happened.   A fluke.     The high ankle sprain happened when two players fell into the back of his leg in a way that had not happened before.   Bad luck.  But that doesn’t mean Nelson is breaking down.  That’s a complete misread.   Ballard said he thought Nelson would get through this off-season with no surgeries.     You’re trying way too hard to connect dots that can’t be connected.  You’re trying to re-visit the decision to draft Nelson 6th overall.   You thought it was wrong then, you think it’s wrong now.   His first three years mean nothing to you.!    That Ballard called him a future Hall of Famer who were going to sign long-term soon means nothing to you.    You’re determined to win this fight and trying way too hard doing it.    Sorry.   
    • I am going to disagree re: Campbell.   You definitely fault this org/Ballard/Reich (all of them) for the Campbell pick. They picked Campbell over Metcalf and McLaurin. And this was after picking Banogu over AJ Brown...after picking Rock over Deebo. Out of an incredibly loaded group of WRs, they prioritized other players and were fine taking Campbell, either because they liked him more OR were fine ending up with him instead. Major whiff.   And what made Campbell worthy (of a 2nd round pick)? Because he's fast? He has played a season's worth of games (15 games) in three years and has put up 24 yds/game. That's what Pascal did this year...and many fans want him gone. In Campbell's first year, he literally fumbled 1 out of every 7 touches (I still remember him falling down against PIT).    Put it this way...has Denzel Mims been a worthy player so far? Drafted at the exact spot (#59), has missed numerous games due to injury and has put up very similar per game stats when he has played (with poor QB play). I bet you won't find one Colts fan who aren't relieved we passed on him or consider him worthy.    
    • He should definitely give up the play calling.   He cannot do it well.   Most head coaches give the responsibility to their O-Coordinator.  
    • I'm curious as to what examples you might have. 
  • Members

• #12.

#12. 1,588

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,300

• DynaMike

DynaMike 73

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 1,357

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 1,118

• NYFAN