Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GIVE IT UP FOR THE TEAM! BALLARD! BALLARD....BROWN AND BALLARD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL REVIEWING....THE PYLON MEANS TOUCHDOWN...!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Not yelling....what a play design! that was a wrinkle!

TD??? Yes it is!

Ballard can catch and run...and now fly....Brown played well...we are 4-3! :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: -

3 losses......

Should be 5-2...really?

ChuckStrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I can't watch the game (broken TV), I've been watching the updates and everything from this forum topic. Thank goodness for fellow Colts fans and their fast posting!!!! :) Thumbs up to the awesome outcome of Luck's first OT game!!!

Woohoo! We won! We won! Now I need to see the clip of the last play for our touchdown...

GIVE IT UP FOR THE TEAM! BALLARD! BALLARD....BROWN AND BALLARD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TD??? Yes it is!

Ballard can catch and run...and now fly....Brown played well...we are 4-3! :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: -

3 losses......

Should be 5-2...really?

Keep yelling. Be hyped!!!!!!

haha

TD??? Yes it is!

3 losses......

Should be 5-2...really?

Im speechless..somebody on this board must've sold their soul to the devil to win this game..ugliest win i've ever seen by a Colts team..

Yeah you guys owe me big time for this win.....

At least buy me a 6 pack in exchange for my soul..... :(

Since I can't watch the game (broken TV), I've been watching the updates and everything from this forum topic. Thank goodness for fellow Colts fans and their fast posting!!!! :) Thumbs up to the awesome outcome of Luck's first OT game!!!

Woohoo! We won! We won! Now I need to see the clip of the last play for our touchdown...

This forum is better to watch than most of the tv coverage... That is why I try to listen to the radio play by play as much as possible. A great win for us. Not a pretty one, but we kept fighting.