Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Angerer and davis a go

vinatierifan4

Not having Moala, Redding and Tevaseu is concerning. I don't know how beneficial having Angerer and Davis back will be if our line gets dominated like they did last week. But I'm definitely glad they'll be back.

With Geathers and Dixon having another week in Manusky's scheme with the addition of Guy the line will be better

We only lost our top guys for the 3-4, but we only lost 1 for the 4-3. We'll be playing in a 4-3 for most of the game sunday. It would crazy not to switch to it anyways. I'm not a coach or anything but that seems the way to go until guy get healthy.

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

#colts bruce arians: injury update. OUT: Mathis, Butler, Redding, Tevaseu, Brown.

Arians: also OUT -- Moala

Arians: Vontae Davis back in the starting lineup.

Nice to have Angerer back.... Davis too.

That said.... we are STILL missing 3 defensive starters. Mathis, Redding, Moala... and a 2nd string DL, Tevaseau.

That's a lot of defense to be missing.

Just sayin....

Injury Report- DNP: D.Brown D.Butler R.Mathis F.Moala C.Redding M.Tevaseu. LTD: none FULL: P.Angerer V.Davis D.Freeney W.Justice J.Reitz - @JimIrsay (About 5 hours ago)

Davis, Angerer, Reitz, Freeney & Justice look like a Go

Having this group of guys back is way more important than having backups in the game. We will miss having Mathis but not so much the others. Anxious to see if Rietz is the answer for stablizing the oline.

Having this group of guys back is way more important than having backups in the game. We will miss having Mathis but not so much the others. Anxious to see if Rietz is the answer for stablizing the oline.

I don't mind Mathis out with Hughes being there. But it is still a Blow to the team without Mathis & Redding. But I think we'll be Fine

I don't mind Mathis out with Hughes being there. But it is still a Blow to the team without Mathis & Redding. But I think we'll be Fine

I think I would love to have Mathis in and I hope Hughes can make the rookie QB uncomfortable but I'm not sold on Hughes. We will miss redding with Richardson running. Hopefully someone on the backup dline will step up

Not having Moala, Redding and Tevaseu is concerning. I don't know how beneficial having Angerer and Davis back will be if our line gets dominated like they did last week. But I'm definitely glad they'll be back.

This...my sentiments exactly. I am concerned about our ability to stop the run particularly with Redding out. Angerer will help but it starts at the line first. Vontae should bolster our secondary but hopefully he won't be spending most of his time trying to tackle Trent Richardson.

George Bremer@gmbremer

@GbengaOkusanya Arians said Angerer can't play 60 plays. So I will guess it's going to Conner/Freeman with Angerer subbing.

Yep - not starting.

Angerer will play but not start (TheHuddle) Indianapolis Colts LB Pat Angerer (foot) will not start Week 7 but will receive some playing time. Analysis: Whatever the role, the Colts will readily welcome Angerer, the team's leading tackler a season ago, who has yet to play a down in the regular season.

Well maybe having Angerer and Davis, our defense will help cope with loss of Mathis & Redding.

Hopefully hold Richardson to under 100 yards rushing...hopefully

I wish I had Richardson on my fantasy team this week. I am very sure we will load the box and try to force Weeden to beat us. I hope our secondary plays well because likely Bethea will be down in the box a lot is my guess. Losing basically our starting DL especially Redding and probably our most dynamic defensive player in Mathis is not going to help us stop the running game. If I was Cleveland I would lineup and play smash mouth football. They wore us down last year doing it and we have a weaker defensive front this year. My hope is we can get some points on the board early and pray their coaching staff panics a bit and gets away from the run. I can easily see 30-40 runs this week just like the Jets. They have the game plan to beat us right there...and they have the running game to do it. Honestly they have a better qb too lol. I just hope our offense can execute and put some pressure on them to throw the ball.