Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapoilis (+3) at NYJs - 1 p.m. EST

oldunclemark

Stay away...there's no prediction a freak show like the Jets.

Tebow is a linebacker playing QB and Sanchez is a pster hiod for NOT playing a QB his first season..

The +3 protectes you against a last second FG...but came Cromartie handle Reggie...?

Can Indy stop the run.....

will God put Tebow in...

Stay away.

I don't think that Cromartie just shut him down though, Schaub has plenty of other weapons to get the ball to and I think that gameplan had a little to do with it.

Andre Johnson also plays VERY limited snaps. Also, he doesn't move around as much was Wayne does. Cromartie wont be on Wayne the whole game.

I think you're both correct, but also keep in mind that the defensive genius Rex Ryan will try and find a way to stop Reggie.

Everyone knows about his big day!

Yeah I know he will try and design ways but I think look back to the game that Avery had earlier week 2

Avery 9-111

Reggie that week

8-88

So if Avery gives us something where he can take the pressure off and because of his speed you can't leave him 1 on 1 that might allow Reggie to run Cromartie through the wash on a couple plays and break them open.

I actually think against the Jets Allen will be the big numbers guy and think we will get at least a vertical push from Hilton as well.

With a Rex Ryan defense if you start throwing Vertical routes against them they sort of balloon back.

I think this game will tough being on the road and the fact that the Jets played the Texans pretty close. could next sunday be the week they actually show up? i hope we get some players back. I think we have a good chance to get better production in the run game as well.

Keys To The Game:

1. Pass Protection

2. Run Game feeds off of Last Week & Gets Better

3. Get the TE's involved in the Pass Game against NY's Inexperienced Front 7 (According to the Commentators from Last Night's Game NYJ vs HOU)

4. Stop The Run (With or Without Mathis playing)

5. Throw the Ball to whoever Kyle Wilson is Sticking

I think that the colts will win this one. We went into playing the jags expecting a win and I think the coaches are going to bug down on the players to build onto our last win. We will also be practicing for tebow aswell because in all likelihood we will see him on the field and the colts know that. We won't go in un prepared for tebow. At least that would be my hope. It's pretty obvious to practice for him.

Maybe we practice some wildcats with harnish?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 13, 2012 - promotional posting
Hidden by Nadine, October 13, 2012 - promotional posting

Hey guys, I can't start a thread yet so I figured I would post here. I run tailgatejoe.com, the largest and best gameday fanclub/tailgate party for NY Jets fans. We are always welcoming to any visiting fans (well, except pats and phins fans maybe) that make their way to our stadium. If anyone is looking to enjoy a good tailgate before the game you are welcome to hang with us in a friendly environment with some great food! We are not a commercial business or caterer, just a group of hardcore Jets and NFL fans having a great time and enjoying the sport we love, not trying to spam the board.

Here is to a competitve and injury free game for both sides!

I think you're both correct, but also keep in mind that the defensive genius Rex Ryan will try and find a way to stop Reggie.

Everyone knows about his big day!

So true. I am looking to see more TE sets. D. Allen has caught almost everything thrown at him and I keep hoping for C. Fleener to have a breakout game.

This is probably going to be a tough game. The Jets still have a lot of talent, in some positions, and they don't want to drop two in-a-row at home.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 13, 2012 - reply to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, October 13, 2012 - reply to removed post

Hey guys, I can't start a thread yet so I figured I would post here. I run tailgatejoe.com, the largest and best gameday fanclub/tailgate party for NY Jets fans. We are always welcoming to any visiting fans (well, except pats and phins fans maybe) that make their way to our stadium. If anyone is looking to enjoy a good tailgate before the game you are welcome to hang with us in a friendly environment with some great food! We are not a commercial business or caterer, just a group of hardcore Jets and NFL fans having a great time and enjoying the sport we love, not trying to spam the board.

I will be there see this Sunday! This will be my first time ever going to see a NFL game and my beloved Colts..

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 13, 2012 - reply to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, October 13, 2012 - reply to removed post

That's a great post. Especially about the pats ;)

Welcome

Honestly. We r getting overlooked by many teams, we are 2 and 2, that's not half bad. And if we win this, we r up by at least one game if no two over Jacksonville and Tennessee, if there are a few more upsets, we could find ourselves in a wild card by the end of this year, with a ROOKIE quarterback. Forget rebuilding, we are winning!

This game is very winnable. If the Jets were smart they would see we struggle to stop the run, Tebow Time anyone?

all we have to do is play bare footed, Rex will go crazy if he hasnt already this year & will want us on the field longer so he can watch us Step our way downfield

:funny:

I think Tebow gievs them a better chance against indy because we're not great vs. the run.

But if things dont go well for him early..the fans in NY will get super ugly

Tebow is defly the better running QB, but he is still running behind the same Oline. In denver, the oline was better then the Jets have so TT has looked unimpressive the few times he has run the ball. I hated bringing TT in, but he is one of the jets best offensive "weapons" and they are underutilizing him

Stay away...there's no prediction a freak show like the Jets.

Tebow is a linebacker playing QB and Sanchez is a pster hiod for NOT playing a QB his first season..

The +3 protectes you against a last second FG...but came Cromartie handle Reggie...?

Can Indy stop the run.....

will God put Tebow in...

Stay away.

I LOVE this match up for Indy ... the Jets are HORRIBLE AGAINST THE RUN.

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?Season=2012&GameWeek=Season&PosID=20&Side=Allowed&LeagueID=1

Andrew stay focused ... and .... get a W.