Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adding some rollouts to Andrews package [Merge]

throwing BBZ

Andrew implied the 1st rollout at the end of the game was not planned. But it sure looked sweet.

Yes it does cut off about half the field, but with speedy Avery, Great route runner Reggie, and our other speedy, & TE options I look forward to more of this.

Just remember to come back and get the ball.

I am still laughing at what we were able to do with that rag tag line Sunday. I absolutely remind myself to lighten up on complaining about running the ball, whatever, Grigson brought in a number of Free Agents on both sides of the ball to help out with a "McDonalds Budget".

And we Big Colts fans are feeling Hopeful already. haha! lmao, cause he did start with 31 seconds. Wadya want? Crazy good!!

Watched Jared Allen miss by a frogs hair many times, and APet avg. less than 4 yards a carry AGAINST US! memorable

I have been impressed with Castanzo. I doubted after last season whether he was the answer at LT, but he is much improved IMO.

Yeah I think the same. I've watched both games a few times and paid particular attention to him, I've rated him very highly these two games.

I have been impressed with Castanzo. I doubted after last season whether he was the answer at LT, but he is much improved IMO.

Yes. He looks like the answer at left tackle moving forward. He was one on one with Jared Allen on almost every pass play, and won his share of battles. That's super impressive to me, against a top notch player like Allen.

For what it's worth, I would expect the Colts to do more planned rollouts for Andrew, both to his right AND his left.

He is exceptionally good at throwing on the run. And I do mean, exceptionally good. In time, he will be recognized as one of the better QB's for throwing on the run, both in planned rollouts as well as scrambles...

You will be happy with that. Very, very happy.

Yes. He looks like the answer at left tackle moving forward. He was one on one with Jared Allen on almost every pass play, and won his share of battles. That's super impressive to me, against a top notch player like Allen.

Jared Allen earns his $$$. Top notch.

Castanzo is definitely coming along. I think he and Reitz can become very very good together. Add a "Larry Allen" at RG then we would have something. :headspin:

I think some holes like Emmit used to get would make Donald look like Dorsett- on occasion. Oh well. Grrrr!

I watched the replay of the Redskins Rams game last night. RGIII looked good at times not so much at others - in short like a rookie. He will be a great GB also if he doesn't get injured which is a BIG IF! What amazed me most in this game was the Rams running game. Their backs except for Jackson (who left the game early) are pedestrian at best yet ran all over the Skins. The difference is the OL kept opening huge lanes not to mention they did well with the stretch play which we never seem able to run effectively. In short Brown and Co. would have good success if our OL could open lanes like the Rams OL did. OH SIGH!!!;)

Andrew implied the 1st end of game rollout wasn`t planned. But it was sweet!

Yes a rollout cuts off about half the field. But he sure handled it well.

With speedy Avery, a Great route runner like Reggie,and several other speedy, useful options, I look foward to more.

not if you're Brett Favre!!