Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why is Donald Brown a starter?

GoodLuck

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how about you ask that question AFTER the game. give the kid a chance. he just had a great series. Luck is sucking, the defensive secondary is sucking. unless they get their passing game going which im hoping the run game that is developing does do just that, and if the defense dont get working together its going to be a long long day.

how about you ask that question AFTER the game. give the kid a chance. he just had a great series. Luck is sucking, the defensive secondary is sucking. unless they get their passing game going which im hoping the run game that is developing does do just that, and if the defense dont get working together its going to be a long long day.

Luck isn't sucking, the O-line is.

Defense been on the field for 42 plays to the offense 19, our defense is gassed out the right now

For starters, the O-line is terrible today.

Somehow he's managed to get 2 great runs, including a TD. He's having a very good game considering the amount of rushes he's getting and the play of the O-line.

I don't like him much either, and I expect to see Ballard start this season, but he's having a good game.

Two bad drops. Kenton Keith flashbacks incoming.

From a running standpoint, he's not bad. Just an average back. He can't make something out of nothing like the great ones. (Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, etc.) Few RB's can. He needs an O-line, and ours sucks hard. When they give him lanes, he goes and looks just fine.

That's no excuse for his drops, though. He needs to quit turning upfield before he catches the frickin' football.

Those two plays are what are the most frustrating for me from him. That's just lack of focus and he's done it twice. I hope the coaches light him up when they look at the film for that.

Yeah, he may not see the field again today. I still think he's the best running back on the roster, it's a shame he's still so one-dimensional. That just doesn't cut it in todays NFL.

I'd rather sign a well proven vet next year or two with our money. Know what we are getting and be able to get some good players in the prime of their career.

No, we need a guy who can grow with Luck and become an All Pro player one day. There are no players available next season like the one you described.