Coltman51 (6-8)

Gandalf (6-8)

MIColtsFan (6-8)

Jvan1973 (5-9)

The Peytonator (5-9)

Cujo (5-9)

Lucktoflleenertd (5-9)

Holden89 (5-9)

Why was my pick for the Seahawks to best Dallas counted as a loss? I went 8-6 this week, 18-11 overall.

I too am thinking about pouring out the Chief Kool-Aid. They are just not performing up to expectations...oh well. Maybe they'll try and trade for Barkley or Thomas next year.

Off topic, but Logan Thomas has been awful, and Barkely has been what I thought he was. I am/was not impressed with Barkley.

My Week 3 Picks (You also forgot the Carolina NYG game)

DAL

IND

BUF

NYJ

NO

CIN

CHI

SF

DET

ATL

PITT

DEN

BAL

GB

ARI

CAR

No thursday games, and one win was added b/c of the SEA-DAL. SOrry about that.

I'll be making some mistakes this year, so just let me know and I'll correct it.

Off topic, but Logan Thomas has been awful, and Barkely has been what I thought he was. I am/was not impressed with Barkley.

True, but I think Barkley is going to shape up as the season goes on. He better, anyway, or he'll be the biggest pre-draft bust. I haven't had the chance to watch Thomas lately but he has 5 TDs and 2/3 wins. Looks good on the surface but then I noticed 3 INTs and 6 sacks. Seems as though he's been pressured but then again it could just be his individual performance. Maybe a dark horse will rise to be in the top 3 next year like Griffin did.

Why was my pick for the Seahawks to best Dallas counted as a loss? I went 8-6 this week, 18-11 overall.

There were some errors, but it will not let him edit the post again. The standings probably need to be edited... and then reposted to make those corrections. I went 7-7 so I'm 17-12 now. Last week was terrible either way.

There were some errors, but it will not let him edit the post again. The standings probably need to be edited... and then reposted to make those corrections. I went 7-7 so I'm 17-12 now. Last week was terrible either way.

I have a word document... I can edit it there, what's the error?