Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andy's Season Long Prediction Competition

Andy

Hi guys,

Some of you may have known Gordon38 on our old mycolts.net community. Unfortunately, after we switched to having our forum and other features on the Colts.com, Gordon and many others' accounts were deleted. Many of those guys signed up here, but Gordon was not one of them.

The reason I'm talking about Gordon is because on the old site, he used to run a season long prediction game picking thingy. Now, I always loved playing in them. It was a very popular group (he created a group for the picks) with hundreds of members.

Now, I don't expect to completely replace Gordon, but I'd like to continue what he did, because this is very fun and some have even requested it.

So let's do it! Im willing to go 100% into this (I have a Word document and some other things created for this).

This is the part I will be adding... The overall winner at the end of the year (if we get enough players that is) will win a prize. I haven't decided what it is yet, but I'm thinking a full size helmet, or a customized autograph-able (not autographed) ball, or even a jersey. I'll decide that soon.

Another minor change. What he used to do is make his picks and then you would disagree or agree with it. It's easier to just state which picks you would want to make.

Rules

1. State your picks and make them clear.

2. We will only be picking games that are on Sunday and Monday (no thursday night or saturday night games).

3. If you would like to change your picks, say EDIT and then write for example, Chicago --> Green Bay, saying that you believe that Green Bay will beat Chicago, instead of Chicago beating Green Bay, which in this case was the original prediction. Make it clear or it will not count.

4. The deadline for the picks will be Saturday night at 11:59pm. Obviously if you're a couple minutes or even an hour or two over I'll count it, but nothing Sunday morning.

5. We need to get a sufficient amount of members for this to work, so Nadine or any of the mods, it would be amazing if you guys could maybe advertise this around the forum. I'll do it too!

Thanks a lot guys. Here are the games for this week:

Miami @ Houston

Buffalo @ NY Jets

Washington @ New Orleans

Jacksonville @ Minnesota

Atlanta @ Kansas City

New England @ Tennessee

St Louis @ Detroit

Phily @ Cleveland

Indianapolis @ Chicago

SF @ GB

Seattle @ Arizona

Carolina @ Tampa Bay

Pittsburgh @ Denver

Cincy @ Baltimore

SD @ Oakland

Good luck!

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, If you'd like to join the group, just say that JOIN

If you don't, you will not be counted and placed into the group.

EDIT: I said that just as Nobody was making his picks. Nobody, you're in the group. Everyone else should still say JOIN.

My picks are in Red

Miami @ Houston

Buffalo @ NY Jets

Washington @ New Orleans

Jacksonville @ Minnesota

Atlanta @ Kansas City

New England @ Tennessee

St Louis @ Detroit

Phily @ Cleveland

Indianapolis @ Chicago

SF @ GB

Seattle @ Arizona

Carolina @ Tampa Bay

Pittsburgh @ Denver

Cincy @ Baltimore

SD @ Oakland

Gramz and Gavin you're in, just remember everyone to just say JOIN.

It sounds very silly, but it makes the thing sooooo much easier.

Also, Im considering maybe having tri-weekly prizes (every 3 weeks).

EDIT: Thanks Gramz

HCF JOINS

Houston Texans

NY Jets

New Orleans Saints (They will miss Sean Payton and Johnathan Vilma, still they will make it!)

Minnesota Vikings

Atlanta Falcons

New England Patriots

Detroit Lions

Philadelphia Eagles

Indianapolis Colts (C'mon Andrew! Make me smile!!)

Green Bay Packers

Seattle Seahawks

Carolina Cardinals

Pittsburgh Steelers

Baltimore Ravens

Oakland Raiders

Join

My Picks are in Blue

Miami @ Houston

Buffalo @ NY Jets

Washington @ New Orleans

Jacksonville @ Minnesota