Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This is not who I would pick but rather who I expect the Colts to be interested in from the remaining players: - Cooper DeJean - AD Mitchell - Troy Franklin - Kool-Aid McKinstry - Edgerrin Cooper - Jaden Hicks - Jackson Powers-Johnson (!!!) - Ennis Rakestraw Jr - TJ Tampa
  3. I think he just says these things to appease the fan base at this point. Seems like every time something big is expensive expected he has some excuse. I’m not really upset about not picking the player I wanted. I think he could’ve traded down a few spots and got Latu. Was hoping for a Rd 2 Wr but that river is dry.
  4. Good call on your EDGE guesses. But wouldn't Turner have been our better pick? Are you comfortable with Latu?
  5. Cooper DeJean Kool-Aid Adonai Mitchell Xavier Legette Keon Coleman Tyler Nubin
  6. Wilson IMO is too much like Downs. Not sure we would want to pick another predominantly slot player. IMO the players that make the most sense at WR are - AD Mitchell, Ladd(he again plays a bit of slot, but he's also a bit more versatile, he's played about 75% of his snaps in other alignments), Troy Franklin - he can be a Z for us... Jermaine Burton?!? if he's cleared character-wise?? I like Malik Washington but he's predominantly slot too so not sure he's a fit here. BTW... this guy is projected as a day 3 pick... but because of the general lack of that type of player after Troy Franklin(fast Z) I can see him being pushed up... maybe get drafted mid-late R3 - he's like budget version of Xavier Worthy- Anthony Gould. Maybe DeVontez Walker? Although he had such a bad Senior Bowl, I'd be surprised if Ballard goes for him.
  7. While having 6 QBs go in the first 12 picks pushed some talent towards us... it probably also contributed to it being extremely hard for Ballard to trade up. It's just way too hard to make teams move away from QBs or to outbid teams who are bidding for their QB. I think 5 was probably our best chance for trade up... Arizona reportedly completely shut down any offers - they just wanted MHJ and they took him. 5 was probably our best chance, but it probably was way too steep of a price. Giants probably didn't want to move from Nabers, division rival Titans not great trade partner, Atlanta... wanted a freaking QB for some reason?!?!? Then Bears got their dream player drop to them and IMO that was probably the last chance we had.
  8. Today
  9. I wouldn't mind if we traded up early if we picked one of these three players: 1. Texas A&M LB Edgerrin Cooper 2. Iowa CB Cooper DeJean 3. Texas WR Adonai Mitchell
  10. Round 2/3 Wishlist 1. Texas A&M LB Edgerrin Cooper 2. Iowa CB Cooper DeJean 3. Texas WR Adonai Mitchell 4. Rutgers CB Max Melton 5. Michigan LB Junior Colson 6. Western Kentucky WR Malachi Corley 7. Minnesota S Tyler Nubin 8. Iowa State CB T.J. Tampa 9.Oregon WR Troy Franklin
  11. Finally CB drafted a Edge with production, not only high RAS. But then it's a guy with big injury concerns. Anyway....any player can get a serious injury on any given play. So, welcome to Indy! Give everything you have on the field and stay healthy! Gotta find a DB and WR in round 2. Think DeJean is still on the board?! Round 2 is probably where his value is.
  12. Hill has been replaced.....worthy is rice's replacement
  13. "Need two to tango." That's why you dabble in free agency occasionally, Chris, because, you know, you can't do everything in the draft.
  14. For round 2 TJ Tampa, CB Edgerrin Cooper LB Max Melton CB This WR class is very talented I would wait until round 3 for WR
  15. I thought this was the most obvious lock it up pick for Ballard. Polianesque pick. if he was available at 15 he was taking him. I actually thought he would go top 10. steal of the draft
  16. Paye hasnt even had a year 4 yet. His first 3 years are WAY better than Hendricksons first 3 years.
  17. If we can somehow trade up and get dejean I will never complain about Ballard again ( at least for awhile anyways) lol. I really want dejean. I really like the way he plays. If not him, I guess go for the best WR or CB available.
  18. Latu is an absolute beast. Indy is going to love him.
  19. McConkey has knee issues that will probably remove him from the Colts board there.
  20. I just knew there was going to be a run on WRs later in the first. welp, hoping we trade up for either AD (character concerns and all) or Troy Franklin. there is no way we can leave this draft not drafting some type of burner in this deep WR draft. Welp, can’t be too mad. We can’t pick ‘em all and I’m ok with who we picked.
  21. I haven't paid much attention to the draft and looking OR making mocks 'cause with Ballard you usually will be disappointed...... like most on this Forum are tonight. Lol But I wasn't surprised by a defensive linemen being picked. I didn't think he would go CB or trade up for a elite receiver or Bowers would fall to 15. And honestly I know noting about Latu except a few highlights I seen switching from the draft and Yankee game. I liked the highlights but not crazy about the conference he played in and his medical history. I was hoping for Bowers but not surprised he's not a colt especially when Denver chose the last QB and the raiders were right behind them. I heard the raiders liked Bowers and with no QB left to possibly sway them I had a feeling they would grab him. We all know it was unlikely Ballard would trade up for him(even if he had him high on his board?) Kudos for the bears getting a great prospect, I hope they don't mess him up. And to the Patriots for getting imo the second best QB. The Falcons getting Pence for life after Cousins(which may be sooner than later) I think was a good move.
  22. I mean, i kinda ma because in year 4 Trey had 13.5 sacks and probably way more pressures than paye has had in year 4. Paye has one more year to show he can be the pass rusher we need. and only reason why Trey was being compared to Paye is because someone else brought him. There is honestly no comparison when it comes to their year 4s
  23. 5 best remaining WR’s according to PFF WR ADONAI MITCHELL, TEXAS. Mitchell's fluidity and size make him a tough matchup for anyone, especially in the red zone. ... WR TROY FRANKLIN, OREGON. ... WR LADD MCCONKEY, GEORGIA. ... WR KEON COLEMAN, FLORIDA STATE. ... WR ROMAN WILSON, MICHIGAN.
  24. Falcons probably drafted Penix because they liked him, more than most other players because of the importance of QB position as well. Note that They didn't draft JJ McCarthy so it shows Falcons staff definitely had their preference, inclination and liking to his QB play more than anyone else. I think the thumb rule is if a team likes a QB very much, there are chances it won't happen again sooner in future, and even if they like few QBs in near future they may not be in position to draft the players they love. So, general rule is always draft a QB if you like and when you can - same with Lions last year, and I hope Vikings did the same this draft.
  25. @Happy2BeHere this NFL website page shows all the trades before and during the NFL draft this off-season, and you can bookmark it to visit again whenever a draft day trade happens in next 2 days. It takes around 10-15 minutes for the details to be reflected, so don't expect full information when the team involved in trade are immediately on the clock. https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-nfl-draft-trade-tracker-full-details-on-every-draft-related-move-since-start-of-new-league-year
  26. What is the WR room missing? YAC. The YAC King is still on the board too. Plenty of WR’s still.
  1. Load more activity