Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bababooey

Zeke Elliott incident

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bababooey said:

per TMZ, Ezekiel Elliott pulled down a woman's top at a St. Patty's parade.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/13/ezekiel-elliott-pulls-down-womans-top-at-parade/

Apparently she was not upset, but for a guy still under investigation for domestic violence this is not a good look.

In before the maybe we can trade Dallas our 5th rd pick for him.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, dgambill said:

In before the maybe we can trade Dallas our 5th rd pick for him.

Honestly if they are still trying to investigate him for that then they had no evidence to begin with cause early last season he was being investigated for it.

12 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Honestly if they are still trying to investigate him for that then they had no evidence to begin with cause early last season he was being investigated for it.

Yea, but those dopes at Park Avenue probably have stalled hoping for something else to "enhance" their findings.

1 hour ago, bababooey said:

Yea, but those dopes at Park Avenue probably have stalled hoping for something else to "enhance" their findings.

More than likely.

It's a sad world when TMZ crap related thread gets more hits than a HOF guy like Ware retiring. :scratch:

1 person likes this

Darn, why couldn't Tom Brady be caught doing this?

9 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Darn, why couldn't Tom Brady be caught doing this?

Cause Tom Brady is married with kids.  And also much older.

13 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I'm wondering about that too.  I'm not saying it means they don't have any evidence but I've seen murder investigations that are wrapped up quicker then this.  How long does it take to investigate if the guy assaulted someone or not.  

1 person likes this

Use of the term Patty's Parade or Patty's Day should be an automatic four game ban.

Beyond stupid. And reprehensible to boot. 

5 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Pics or it never happened!

I need to see the video before I cast judgment.

3 people like this

The only video I saw was him "try" and do it. Then 3 seconds later the woman flashes her * herself. 

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, backshoulderfade said:

Maybe we can trade our 5th to Dallas for him.

Maybe our 4th that we got from N.E. ?

that's of course if he can pass our moral standards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   You know me. I'll be real. So. He's saying a lot of players are thugs, dumb as heck, etc. Something along those lines.
    • At 5 there will be a tin of better players without concerns 
    • LOL. I don't see how you guys fail to see how great all this is for us. Here's another 2-3 RD kid who'll fall to the 4th now. LOL. I mean we need an infusion of young, impact talent in this draft, and now with all these kids getting in trouble we can get 1st and 2nd RD talent in the 3-5 range. Its perfect. We could take serious advantage of all this and come out with like 5-6 1st-2nd RD talents. Plus who knows what really happened here. Never make assumptions as nobody really knows what happens between a man and a woman. You just never know the truth unless its a Ray Rice, Joe Mixon situation. Now grab Brantley in the 4th CB. Lets take advantage of all this mess and get some serious talent in this draft.
    • Possibly. But there is more ways to make it work. Like say swapping a 4th for their 5th too or some other combo if we get their 101 then we get say that 5th or something. That said I want that 82nd and not impressed with the 101st..even if it meant swapping our late 4th for their 5th. That 82nd to me is like the tipping point in the draft. Kinda where that level of talent sees a big drop or players start having limitations or big question marks. Not saying there won't be diamonds in the rough later but percentages aren't on our side.
    •   I hate to be the killjoy and I certainly have NO inside information....   But my hunch,  my instincts,  say that Elway will not trade the 82nd pick that's worth 180 points even thought it's a natural fit.     I'm on record as saying it's a buyers market, not a seller's market,  so I think we're going to have to settle for Denver's 2nd of their two 3rd round picks.     It's pick 101 and it's with 96 points,  less than half of what we'd want.   And for that reason,   I think the haggling is over what else we will demand Denver give us to make up for some of that huge difference.      I don't think i'd want to do a deal just for that 2nd three and take less than 50 cents on the dollar.      I'd tell Elway,   no 2nd pick,  no deal.     And while I don't think Elway will give up a 4,  I think he might be willing to give up a 5 to go with it.      Clearly he'd be more willing to give up a 6,  the question is,  would that be enough for Ballard.      My instincts say no,  but what the Hell do I know,   I'm guessing here....   But my instincts say we'd get the 2nd of the Broncos three's and another pick....     That might get the job done...   I know this viewpoint will be very, very unpopular,  but I think this is a weird draft and that the majority of deals will be discounted.  
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• SP_21

SP_21 484

• jho

jho 0

Rookie
    • JRnINDY

JRnINDY 209

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 12,012

• colts52761

colts52761 71

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 3,237

• Legend of Luck

Legend of Luck 417

• akcolt

akcolt 1,857

• bananabucket

bananabucket 312

• ColtJ82

ColtJ82 509

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.