Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caption this

Gyworks

18 hours ago, Nadine said:

Look at the size of that noggin.  It's got it's own zip code!

Comedian Mike Myers always cracks me up when he does his Scottish comedic roast stuff. 

That & when he says lines like this: "How come people order Mexican food, Chinese food, or Mediterranean food, but nobody ever says I feel like some Canadian food tonight."

It's funny because Mike is from Canada himself & he knows his country isn't known for their unique brand of culinary delicacies etc. etc.  

42 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Comedian Mike Myers always cracks me up when he does his Scottish comedic roast stuff. 

That & when he says lines like this: "How come people order Mexican food, Chinese food, or Mediterranean food, but nobody ever says I feel like some Canadian food tonight."

It's funny because Mike is from Canada himself & he knows his country isn't known for their unique brand of culinary delicacies etc. etc.  

Reminds me of something Jimmy Fallon said once.  He was holding a very small box and speculating what might be inside.  One possibility, he thought, it might contain the GOOD Irish recipes

20 hours ago, Nadine said:

Look at the size of that noggin.  It's got it's own zip code!

Just the way Mike Myers says "Hauling that gargantuan cranium about" makes me burst out laughing no matter how many times I hear him say it out loud. Thanks again for this hysterical post Nadine. I needed this today. 

Or maybe it's that line from the film "Kill Bill I" where actress Daryl Hannah's character says "Gargantuan. It's so rare that I get to use that word in a sentence" after a poisonous snake strikes Bill's brother Bud inside his mobile home. 

I always notice colorful dialogue or words that set people apart from the pack I guess.