Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey ? ? Just got released, should we?

It seems like every time someone gets released there's someone on this forum who starts a "Should we" post. So I figured I would start this post so all the "Should we" post can get merged in here. Granted I realize that if this takes place 75% of the post will disappear in here, but that's the price you pay when all we get are stupid posts about grabbing somebody every time they are released.

Enjoy!!

Commence the list...

:wall:

It seems like every time someone gets released there's someone on this forum who starts a "Should we" post. So I figured I would start this post so all the "Should we" post can get merged in here. Granted I realize that if this takes place 75% of the post will disappear in here, but that's the price you pay when all we get are stupid posts about grabbing somebody every time they are released.

Enjoy!!

Commence the list...

It should always be briefly considered I don't mind it.  

It does get redundant.  I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen a Steven Jackson topic yet.

Personally I'd like to see more mock draft and prospect review topics this time of year. Those topics are always interesting because everyone has a different outlook which makes each topic unique and broadens your own scope. Maybe there should be a FA Cuts Thread for all of that stuff. We had one last off-season which worked well.

It really is no problem for me. If I don't feel the need to talk about it I just pass it on by. In the off season news is the only thing to keep our NFL fixes going so I in turn don't have a problem with what fans want to say or talk about. The only thing that gets to me is when one subject gets talked about so much it gets out of hand like the underinflated football issues. People get so worked up over things like that it becomes one big argument and feelings and anger take over.

It really is no problem for me. If I don't feel the need to talk about it I just pass it on by. In the off season news is the only thing to keep our NFL fixes going so I in turn don't have a problem with what fans want to say or talk about. The only thing that gets to me is when one subject gets talked about so much it gets out of hand like the underinflated football issues. People get so worked up over things like that it becomes one big argument and feelings and anger take over.

Me too....if I see someone I like I might pop in.  If I don't and it seems like a stupid move...I usually stay away unless I am in a feisty mood   :funny:

Enjoy!!

Commence the list...

Sign them all.

We're just hardcore fans bro. We get excited. LOL.

I know.. Ha!! I am too, trust me. Going through the Polian years was horrible. watching every other team get guys and us never, except Corey Simon. That didn't work so well.. anyway I'm just bustin' chops. I secretly want us to do a three team trade with Philly and the Titans. The Titans get Foles, swap picks with Philly, Plus Phillys first next year and the titans get our first this year plus T-Rich and we get Shady. Now that's a great trade.. Yea!!

Enjoy!!

Commence the list...

I'm sorry I thought this was a message board for football information??? Who cares if posters ask should we pick up certain players? It really doesn't matter it's just a football related discussion at this time of year. If you don't like it why read or post on here???

I'm sorry I thought this was a message board for football information??? Who cares if posters ask should we pick up certain players? It really doesn't matter it's just a football related discussion at this time of year. If you don't like it why read or post on here???

No need to be sorry. But if you take a look at just about every player that has become available there are some who think the Colts should sign them. Most of the time there is a reason these players are released. And most of the reasons are not positive.