Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brandon Marshall unsure to be back with Bears

oldunclemark

Marshall met this week with the Bears new GM and new coach and

..he says they gave him no guarantees he would be back.

I believe the Bears can save $4 mil by cutting ..and he was hurt much of last year. Plus, he's crazy

What could be the potential 4th team for Brandon?

He isn't crazy, he was diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder. He hasn't had any issues since he began treatment for that. He is a great player

He isn't crazy, he was diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder. He hasn't had any issues since he began treatment for that. He is a great player

No, hes crazy....Gets into twitter wars with fans..

wants to box them.,...Says (seriously) that voices are telling him what to do

....Swears he's best friends with Jay Cutler and that Jay is elite one day and often says he's not the answer at QB...

Word from the Bears camp is that anything you ask him to do, he'll do the opposite...much like Marshawn Lynch.

Hard to coach...There's a reason he's on his 3rd team

No, hes crazy....Gets into twitter wars with fans..

wants to box them.,...Says (seriously) that voices are telling him what to do

....Swears he's best friends with Jay Cutler and that Jay is elite one day and often says he's not the answer at QB...

Word from the Bears camp is that anything you ask him to do, he'll do the opposite...much like Marshawn Lynch.

Hard to coach...There's a reason he's on his 3rd team

?

I believe he was diagnosed with a personality disorder.  It doesn't justify calling someone with a mental health disorder "crazy", but I think that's what the poster meant.  He's stayed out of trouble the pat few seasons and I believe he's actually done some awareness and advocacy stuff for mental health issues, so I think he's getting the help he needs.  But still, when someone has a mental health disorder, calling them "crazy" isn't cool

I believe he was diagnosed with a personality disorder.  It doesn't justify calling someone with a mental health disorder "crazy", but I think that's what the poster meant.  He's stayed out of trouble the pat few seasons and I believe he's actually done some awareness and advocacy stuff for mental health issues, so I think he's getting the help he needs.  But still, when someone has a mental health disorder, calling them "crazy" isn't cool

Yeah, I know he has a disorder. It's weird that someone would call him crazy. 

Since he found out he has a mental disorder and gets treatment he has been fine

No he hasn't..he kinda 'uses' his affliction as an excuse for ..lets just say...personality instability

I just say he's crazy..maybe that's not fair but he's very difficult to coach..

Bottom line....He's available and teams are welcome to him at a relatively low price.

...for 29 teams..he's not going back to Denver or Miami...they have had it with his act

But be warned.....He practices when he wants to and he does not like to do what you tell him.

That's the experience with the 3 teams he's been with.

Good numbers for a year if you're win-now...But, as someone who has been a fan of Denver and the Bears.... be warned

No he hasn't..he kinda 'uses' his affliction as an excuse for ..lets just say...personality instability

I just say he's crazy..maybe that's not fair but he's very difficult to coach..

Bottom line....He's available and teams are welcome to him at a relatively low price.

...for 29 teams..he's not going back to Denver or Miami...they have had it with his act

But be warned.....He practices when he wants to and he does not like to do what you tell him.

That's the experience with the 3 teams he's been with.

Good numbers for a year if you're win-now...But, as someone who has been a fan of Denver and the Bears.... be warned

What issues haa he had with the bears? Other than,calling out cutler I can't think of anything

Ehh he seemed to have a few issues when the Bears where losing near the end of the season.  Reports where that he was yelling at Cutler in the locker room.

That having been said he's doing a lot better since he got treatment.  

I'd be ok with trading for him.  His salary for next year is 7.5 mil. . . if we traded for him the Bears would be paying the bonus money so there wouldn't be much risk as he could be released without any dead money if for some reason he didn't work out with us.

I will say I think he's declining a bit though.  But certainly a guy we could work with. 

Ehh he seemed to have a few issues when the Bears where losing near the end of the season. Reports where that he was yelling at Cutler in the locker room.

That having been said he's doing a lot better since he got treatment.

I'd be ok with trading for him. His salary for next year is 7.5 mil. . . if we traded for him the Bears would be paying the bonus money so there wouldn't be much risk as he could be released without any dead money if for some reason he didn't work out with us.

I will say I think he's declining a bit though. But certainly a guy we could work with.

LOSING is the key word we dont know much about that in indy unless its the pats

LOSING is the key word we dont know much about that in indy unless its the pats

Yeah a guy in my office is a Bears fan, he said Marshall is cool unless you are losing.  

Also said he doesn't instigate problems but if you have a trouble maker in the locker room he doesn't mind piling on.