Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Waiver wire/PS signings thread

MTC

if he does im convinced he has pictures

I think he probably will and what's the harm ? It's now a 10 man PS and if one of our two guys were hurt are you really better off with a street FA than Harnish for a back up ? 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he probably will and what's the harm ? It's now a 10 man PS and if one of our two guys were hurt are you really better off with a street FA than Harnish for a back up ? 

a puppet on strings is better then harnish

FWIW, JMV reported on his show a few days ago that the Colts have long told Harnish the plan is for him to be the backup when MH retires.

I really dont wanna go down that road again if heaven forbid something happens to andrew

They'll look for a guy like MH who can help study film and pick up tendencies during a game. His on field play is secondary.

which is very essence because it gives another pair of eyes who know what defensives are trying to do

Im still a Colt!! #Blessed #HighlyFavored

— Dewey McDonald (@Dewey_MAC)

August 31, 2014

Dewey McDonald has signed with PS.

I could be wrong but I believe they had already told him they would be bringing him back on the PS.  I could kind of tell because he never took down his Colts avatar on his Twitter page.  When we let go of Qua Cox he took down everything, which indicated to me that he knew he wouldn't be back. I'm looking for them to sign Swoope to the practice squad as well, he hasn't changed his twitter either.  I know these are big assumptions I'm making but it stuck out to me.

I could be wrong but I believe they had already told him they would be bringing him back on the PS.  I could kind of tell because he never took down his Colts avatar on his Twitter page.  When we let go of Qua Cox he took down everything, which indicated to me that he knew he wouldn't be back. I'm looking for them to sign Swoope to the practice squad as well, he hasn't changed his twitter either.  I know these are big assumptions I'm making but it stuck out to me.

Stephen Holder is saying the Colts are trying to sign Swoope. He looked pretty good in the PS, all things considered.

Still believe McDonald should've made the roster over Colt Anderson but that's just me

Just cause a guy's name is the same as the team doesn't mean you have to keep him Mr. Grigson :P

THANK YOU!!! I found someone who agrees with me!!!!! McDonald should have made it before Colt.

I think it's another person Grigs knows so he won't let go of him without a fight! Maybe Dewey can get called up later though.

'Jackson made a good play there because that hole was HUGE! Our D-linemen got completely taken out.

Bruh is going to be a beast for us on down the road.  Soon as I saw him suited up I could picture him next to J. Freeman busting heads on game day.  I don't think Dqwell Jackson is going to be with us next year.  We have too much young talent

Look again, tell me the number of the blocker he avoided. I'm not seeing it.

I believe 60 thought he was coming to the other side and blocked McKinney towards him, expecting to get off the block if AJax went the other way. McKinney certainly deserves some credit for taking on the double team. AJax wrapped around and went right through the hole. 

Definitely not an absolute, but I certainly see your line of reasoning, and it makes sense.  

THANK YOU!!! I found someone who agrees with me!!!!! McDonald should have made it before Colt.

I think it's another person Grigs knows so he won't let go of him without a fight! Maybe Dewey can get called up later though.

You got to kind of let things play out.  I think the plan is to replace Colt Anderson with somebody that's better or more experienced than Dewey and Colt.  I think that's why they've done what they've done.