Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Romanowski says peyton gets behind on purpose

coltsfanmilyman

Dont be stupid , this post was about the absurdity of a anti peyton statement

I am merely giving information on the place, not crtizing one thing said, or at least dont mean too

My brother was a chief at NYU resident there in the 1970's, they begged him to take over their radiology dept, almost did, but got offer he couldn't refuse and we both moved to Midwest same year , poor ;parents , both at once left NY

He was given immediate partnership in great practice in Diagnostic Radiolgy group based in and around Dayton ohio,. is so well respected when younger he was elected youngest chief of staff in its history at the main of 4 hospitals he serviced

Now near retirement but still designed their new satellite buildings

as chief resident ( thats resident, not a post resident attending Dr. ) at NYU , as one rotates as all residents do u invariably find yourself at some point in Bellevues level one trauma unit if u r good, and my brother was tops in surgical class at school with excellent hands for surgery , so whern I say rotate there it doesant mean post residency he was there , just rotated through it during his residency

He had great football hands too, His nickname in football was glue fingers, caught everything ,among his friends , whom i was good enough to play with though 6 year difference in age, I was little glue fingers , both of us caught everything we may not have been Reggie but for kids our age we were known around the neighborhood

Over the hospital stereo intercom: "Dr. Glue Fingers...Paging Dr. Fingers...You are needed in Surgical Exam Room 1. " haha Just drop the football and pick up your incision instrument right? Just Kidding!!! Wow, your brother being named the youngest Chief of Staff in Bellevue Hospital's history, or rather the 4 hospital's he served is a very impressive feat. Very Cool Barry!!!

"Dont be stupid , this post was about the absurdity of a anti peyton statement. I am merely giving information on the place, not crtizing one thing said, or at least I don't mean too." I know that buddy. But growing up with a physical disability myself, I very cognizant of negative stereotypes & misconceptions that some misguided people have about both the mentally ill and the disabled. I grew up in the 1970's when educating disabled people was frowned upon by administrative personnel who felt disabled people were too dumb to learn and we should all be institutionalized and quarantined/isolated away from normal society. "Mainstreaming" or combining disabled children in the same classroom as non disabled children met with considerable resistance and rigid resistance.

The world wasn't as accepting of disabled people as it is now and longterm meaningful employment is still a tremendous hurdle for my community that we will still never fully jump over IMO. African Americans had their civil rights movement and we need ours as well. Yes, there is the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), but this Federal Act is seldom enforced & the people put in charge of helping disabled individuals find lasting employment are pathetic, disgraceful, & the antithesis of real empowerment. I know because I lived through it directly myself. I better stop here, before it triggers horrible memories again and I get really upset & furious again everytime the subject is discussed... :sigh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the hospital stereo intercom: "Dr. Glue Fingers...Paging Dr. Fingers...You are needed in Surgical Exam Room 1. " haha Just drop the football and pick up your incision instrument right? Just Kidding!!! Wow, your brother being named the youngest Chief of Staff in Bellevue Hospital's history, or rather the 4 hospital's he served is a very impressive feat. Very Cool Barry!!!

"Dont be stupid , this post was about the absurdity of a anti peyton statement. I am merely giving information on the place, not crtizing one thing said, or at least I don't mean too." I know that buddy. But growing up with a physical disability myself, I very cognizant of negative stereotypes & misconceptions that some misguided people have about both the mentally ill and the disabled. I grew up in the 1970's when educating disabled people was frowned upon by administrative personnel who felt disabled people were too dumb to learn and we should all be institutionalized and quarantined/isolated away from normal society. "Mainstreaming" or combining disabled children in the same classroom as non disabled children met with considerable resistance and rigid resistance.

The world wasn't as accepting of disabled people as it is now and longterm meaningful employment is still a tremendous hurdle for my community that we will still never fully jump over IMO. African Americans had their civil rights movement and we need ours as well. Yes, there is the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), but this Federal Act is seldom enforced & the people put in charge of helping disabled individuals find lasting employment are pathetic, disgraceful, & the antithesis of real empowerment. I know because I lived through it directly myself. I better stop here, before it triggers horrible memories again and I get really upset & furious again everytime the subject is discussed... :sigh:

was once youngest Chief of Staff of the main hospital of the 4 his group serviced in & around Dayton, Ohio

as far as negative stereotypes

, i may have grown up healthy, but having a father that taught special ed for over 40 + years and took me sometimes as a child to his, what was considered , 2nd grade level & see kids all ages even to what looked at the time to a young boy college students at least, yet in 2nd grade, well that was eye opening, and i heard every name in the book & stereotype associate back then when things were not politically correct & the term special ed or mentally challenged didn't even exist, this was the early 60's. I learned the negative terms when others

BTW as far as my brother doing land mark work, well after a good 10 + years of moms issues getting worse and her NYU Drs not finding the cause & once moved here her Mich , both U of M & other Med school graduates not finding the cause we got together & I sent her to him and he did the MRI that he or one of his partners read & found the brain tumor, that right there was worth going to med school for, even without the other things done

also though his specialty was diagnostic radiology as opposed to treating / therapeutic / interventionalist ( forgot name for it ) radiologists- he was the one from his group that was asked to treat on occasion as well

so yeah he is quite good and I am proud of him

Over the hospital stereo intercom: "Dr. Glue Fingers...Paging Dr. Fingers...You are needed in Surgical Exam Room 1. " haha Just drop the football and pick up your incision instrument right? Just Kidding!!!

These fingers arent what they used to be, thats directly related to my neck surgery , so when i read somewhere in comeback player of the year that its AP knees and he uses them while it is only Peytons neck not his arm I laughed hard, not at the person who said it but the absudity of the statement, people just dont realize how a nerve issue in 1 spot high up the spinal cord , Ie on a neck can affect other areas of the body

I have lost musculature , starting day 1 after surgery , even with tons opf PT ,,, from lack of spinal cord nerves innervating, thus feeding ( called nerve nutrition ) in all 4 extremities, in reality only my left thumb works right , all the rest of me is an off balanced , often falling, spastic filled motion machine that God has thankfully graced me with the will & I guess just enough ability to fight on daily, & I mean daily. Luckily my neck is below my head, though at times I think otherwise, so the brain still works just fine

U know what my first symtom was, i threw a snowball and the ball went forward and I backward onto my head, I tried again just tossing it slowly and again i went the other way

What Peyton Has done is quite simply astounding based on my own experience , of course my surgery was on 5 cervical vertebrea not 1 , was in 1988 & I had complications too, technigues have come a long way since then

I was thinking, why did Romanowski stop there? Maybe he could suggest that Manning intentionally injured his neck so that he could add a "Comeback Player of the Year" award to his trophy case.

I'm typically not this judgmental, but c'mon... what an *ic statement.

It is on again right now as Stephen A. Smith says "I am at a loss for words with a major :facepalm: " Jason Taylor is laughing......Bayless is....Um Um Bayless.

Romanowski "Isn't the game 98% mental? He created these comebacks....part of his rehab." WHAT???????????

Romanowski needs psychiatric help....if you have not seen this......we need this posted.....WOW....what a nut-ball! He needs a straight jacket....May I recommend this one? :)

cotton web still 2.jpg

They just legalized weed in Colorado, didnt they?

That explains a lot...

I was thinking, why did Romanowski stop there? Maybe he could suggest that Manning intentionally injured his neck so that he could add a "Comeback Player of the Year" award to his trophy case.

When Bill Romanowski said he reads a lot of psychology material/books....I just rolled my eyes at that outlandish statement....Bill Romanowski the 30 year psychotic case study.

http://www.umm.edu/patiented/articles/what_schizophrenia_000047_1.htm

http://www.medicinenet.com/psychotic_disorders/article.htm

The man needs professional help IMO; no joke.

3322740_f520.jpg

brief-psychotic-disorder-945.jpg

Funny stuff, but cant stand Stephen A - guy is a racist - makes that show all but unwatchable!

I'm glad that you enjoyed watching Bill Romanowski trip down the Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole hawkeyes. However, I wouldn't call Stephen A. Smith a racist myself. You are certainly entitled to your own opinion naturally. Care to elaborate on that theory of Smith's racism as you see it? No judgements here; I just want to see what specific examples led you to that position. I am all ears & ready to be enlightened on this topic as you see the situation hawkeyes.

I am not going to kid you about Mr. Romanowski. I loved how the man played football. (Other than the spitting) The man left everything he had on the field. Apparently that has included brain cells......possibly steroid manufactured? HMMMMMMMM?

I am positive that I heard Peyton Manning audible in the first half of the the Charger game "Omaha Omaha! Romoha Romoha! " This clearly stood for "Lets lose 24-0 in the first half, and we will win 35-0 in the second half." Clear as the brainless former LB who said this mindless babble on First Take. What has this mo-ron been taking....why is own 'protein shakes of course.....' :mindblow::nutz::loco: :slaphead: :???: O.o:rollseyes::poke::Gaah::cheers: :faint:

http://www.nutrition53.com/

:spit: Makes as much sense as his pep talk for BC before the Fighting Irish handed them theyre hind ends :rock: worked real well :funny:

I thought I had laid the hammer down hard on this blow-hard......wow what a strange___(Fill in the blank) :)

Lol it was all about him screaming about crushing them with the fist and crushing the Irish players with thereyre fist BLA BLA BLA :funny:It was deffinately the ROIDS IMO :lol:

Lol it was all about him screaming about crushing them with the fist and crushing the Irish players with thereyre fist BLA BLA BLA :funny:It was deffinately the ROIDS IMO :lol:

Maybe it was Romanowski that gave that poor coach Frank Spaziani what is known throughout the coaching world as a diarrhea stomach ache... :funny::spit::corner::puke: :barf: t-h-u-d Poor fellas......:)

Mmmmm, not so sure. Otherwise, how can you really explain the first half of the 2006/7 AFCCG?? It's all adding up......and the neck thing, you are onto something there....

Bill Romonowski was the same guy before the divisional playoffs last year that said the 49ers needed to knock out multiple Saints players to win the game "put Sproles on the stretcher"

I cannot stand this guy, and I remember him being a very dirty player during his time. Never forget when he spit in the guy's face, I believe he played for Denver at that time.

Something fishy in the Manning family.

Eli does his "November skid" on purpose too so he can get the Giants out of their hole later, then climb into the playoffs with momentum so he can enhance his clutch reputation as an underdog in January.

L.M.A.O what a > to even insinuate this,Smith couldnt believe the babble :hello:

The scary thing Jay is that Bill Romanowski actually believes his own words even though he are full of __________________. [Rhymes with wit.] Too many concussions over his career I think. The guy was the very definition of "dirty" and not the fun kind either. haha

Funny Skip Bayless said that "Bill has won everywhere he's been." :thinking: I seem to recall that Bill was a member of the Raiders in 2002 and they lost the SB to Tampa Bay that year Skip. Another prediction gone horribly wrong again.

Eli does his "November skid" on purpose too so he can get the Giants out of their hole later, then climb into the playoffs with momentum so he can enhance his clutch reputation as an underdog in January.

With Eli's 'tired arm,' we should see Blabbering Bill on another tour de Manning" Be rest assured I am getting my material ready :):yahoo::Wooo::jump::excited: :yes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Jules, you just stole the thunder of Bill Romanowski's next outlandish NFL conspiracy theory. haha Call both the FBI & Secret Service for your own protection because Bill is not gonna be happy with you right now. Bill will probably swing by around 6 or 7 P.M.

Do me a favor, like an early Christmas present, can someone please ask Bill who shot JFK in '63 and who was on the 2nd grassy noel in Dallas...Please!!! Oh wait, let me get some snacks/munchies this is gonna be good man. :lol::funny::yahoo:

Okay, I'm back now...Let the carnival of conspiracy theories commence Mr. Romanowski. I'm all ears. Does anyone know CPR? I'm about to laugh hysterically & probably choke on chex mix...

Now Jules, you just stole the thunder of Bill Romanowski's next outlandish NFL conspiracy theory. haha Call both the FBI & Secret Service for your own protection because Bill is not gonna be happy with you right now. Bill will probably swing by around 6 or 7 P.M.

Do me a favor, like an early Christmas present, can someone please ask Bill who shot JFK in '63 and who was on the 2nd grassy noel in Dallas...Please!!! Oh wait, let me get some snacks/munchies this is gonna be good man. :lol::funny::yahoo:

Okay, I'm back now...Let the carnival of conspiracy theories commence Mr. Romanowski. I'm all ears. Does anyone know CPR? I'm about to laugh hysterically & probably choke on chex mix...

How else do you explain always starting 6-2 for the Giants then hitting a skid? It makes sense. And please, Peyton told Decker MNF against the Chargers to "fall down and blow the TD since a pick 6 is coming after it". He wanted the comeback win later to be even sweeter to further deflate San Diego.

The Manning family is really sneaky and I have no doubt Archie is a huge factor behind all of this giving his sons ideas.

How else do you explain always starting 6-2 for the Giants then hitting a skid? It makes sense. And please, Peyton told Decker MNF against the Chargers to "fall down and blow the TD since a pick 6 is coming after it". He wanted the comeback win later to be even sweeter to further deflate San Diego.

The Manning family is really sneaky and I have no doubt Archie is a huge factor behind all of this giving his sons ideas.

Actually, Gramz is behind all of it. I thought you knew. :yahoo: : lmao: :funny::rock:

Actually, Gramz is behind all of it. I thought you knew. :yahoo: : lmao: :funny::rock:

Good one Jules! Next, you're gonna tell me that Archie planned to have Eli win 2 SBs just so Peyton could beat San Francisco 49ers in next year's SB in order to trump Eli's 2 victories over the Pats just to leap over his little brother and become the 1st QB in NFL history to win 2 SBs with 2 different teams.

Gramz, can we get confirmation on that theory please. Is that theory spot on? haha Let Jules and I know. Thanks. :thmup:

I was gonna click "like" here Gramz, but I ran out of likes today my friend. I will come back tomorrow and do that. I promise. :D

Hey, I need to see if you posted pictures from the Bengals Vs. Giants. Don't feel bad Gramz; Andy Dalton is a very talented QB who defeated my WI Badgers in the RoseBowl a few years ago. Eli & company will bounce back; they always do. Off to view your new pictures... :td: