Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Romanowski says peyton gets behind on purpose

coltsfanmilyman

As my morning ritual I watch First take when I get home from taking my kids to school.

Today Bill Romanowski blew my mind away.

This tool came on the show today and said that Peyton subconsciously is getting behind on purpose, so he can then come from behind to win. He said that he is trying to prove that he is "all the way back."

They panned out to get both Romo and Stephen A in the shot and Stephen had the classic face palm expression on his face.

Personally I think Romo is an * and have not liked him since his spitting incident but this dude is off his rocker.

Wow is all I can say. . . . .

Hopefully a youtube video will be up later cause this stuff is crazy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is crazy. Yeah, Peyton's always cared more about himself and his stats more than the team and wins.

If you know anything about Peyton, it's that he would do whatever for his TEAM to win-- not try to sabbotage the game and then come back and win the game for his own glory.

This is crazy. Yeah, Peyton's always cared more about himself and his stats more than the team and wins.

If you know anything about Peyton, it's that he would do whatever for his TEAM to win-- not try to sabbotage the game and then come back and win the game for his own glory.

Agreed there are plenty of examples that prove just that. Maybe Romo was just wanting some shock factor.

I couldn't believe hearing Romanowski saying (and apparently believing) this. Sure, one of the penultimate competitors is falling behind, even if it is subconscious, so he can prove something. To whom? Himself, the fans, Skip, Irsay?

I understand Peyton's mind works in amazing ways, but he has subconscious control over the other 10 Broncos on O and the 11 on D on the field at any point, allowing them to fall behind. Then he can will the Broncos to come from behind, while using his Jedi mind tricks on the opposition D.

peyton-manning.jpg

No, if Peyton has 10 drives, he wants 10 touchdowns. If he has 15, he wants 15 touchdowns.

This is bordering on a Bayless level of crazy.

Exactly, he wants positive yards on every play , pass or run , and doesn't care how he gets 3rd downs along the way to a TD as long as he can get one

What this guy is saying he pads his stats for the worse by having not only missed play calls, by playing into the D hands after seeing their weakness but also missing throws on purpose and telling receivers to drop balls , esp on 3rd dwns , & to catch bombs on way to end zone but then to switch hands as excuse to purposely fumble it away, In fact the reason the team doesn't recover all their fumbles is because he tells them not to

Man this nut is on heavier meds than me an hallucinating

I am not going to kid you about Mr. Romanowski. I loved how the man played football. (Other than the spitting) The man left everything he had on the field. Apparently that has included brain cells......possibly steroid manufactured? HMMMMMMMM?

I am positive that I heard Peyton Manning audible in the first half of the the Charger game "Omaha Omaha! Romoha Romoha! " This clearly stood for "Lets lose 24-0 in the first half, and we will win 35-0 in the second half." Clear as the brainless former LB who said this mindless babble on First Take. What has this mo-ron been taking....why is own 'protein shakes of course.....' :mindblow::nutz::loco: :slaphead: :???: O.o:rollseyes::poke::Gaah::cheers: :faint:

http://www.nutrition53.com/

I am not going to kid you about Mr. Romanowski. I loved how the man played football. (Other than the spitting) The man left everything he had on the field. Apparently that has included brain cells......possibly steroid manufactured? HMMMMMMMM?

I am positive that I heard Peyton Manning audible in the first half of the the Charger game "Omaha Omaha! Romoha Romoha! " This clearly stood for "Lets lose 24-0 in the first half, and we will win 35-0 in the second half." Clear as the brainless former LB who said this mindless babble on First Take. What has this mo-ron been taking....why is own 'protein shakes of course.....' :mindblow::nutz::loco: :slaphead: :???: O.o:rollseyes::poke::Gaah::cheers: :faint:

didnt u hear him loudly audible from the sideline , dont let Holiday pick up the ball, down it at the one before he can get another run back TD , then he told Kuper, wreck that same ankle again, I want to throw my second IT in 2 passes & u block to well, & I like falling on my back after getting hit, makes people say look at the stupid throw all that much more

i checked out his link, I know supplements and get only what Drs can get, I was amazed he didn't list the ingredients of anything he sells nor any distinct warnings and certain products really can be an issue if u dont make sure it doesnt affect Rx u may be on absorbtion rates, His site was purly to sell & not educate

, in fact i just bought 1 today that online that is sent with but can read before ordering , a 3 page report on what every ingredient does and with a wealth of references if want more research , First page was a warning do not buy if on blood thinners & other warnings , this one adds to my cardiovascular health supplement list i take and is synergistic with others, each 1 does a specific function and work together and impossible to take in 1 compund . It also helps in keeping up bone density, both all the more important when one considers I no longer am able to work out due to disabilities

I guarantee every multivitamin or seperate out there that has this in it has the wrong version of the vitamin

A list of ingredients is a must, how could he sell without it

It is on again right now as Stephen A. Smith says "I am at a loss for words with a major :facepalm: " Jason Taylor is laughing......Bayless is....Um Um Bayless.

Romanowski "Isn't the game 98% mental? He created these comebacks....part of his rehab." WHAT???????????

Romanowski needs psychiatric help....if you have not seen this......we need this posted.....WOW....what a nut-ball! He needs a straight jacket....May I recommend this one? :)

cotton web still 2.jpg

I'm watching Numbers Never Lie right now and Romo is on that show to. When asked if Manning is the clear cut MVP at midseason he says no and that he's number 3. Who's ahead of Manning in his mind? The first being Matt Ryan. No surprise here, he is deserving and is arguably the front runner. His other choice, Matt Schaub, yes, Matt Schaub of the Houston Texans. Why, just because his team is 7-1 regardless of what he's doing out there on the field. Using Romo's logic we may as well throw Alex Smith and Jay Cutler into the discussion as well.

I'm watching Numbers Never Lie right now and Romo is on that show to. When asked if Manning is the clear cut MVP at midseason he says no and that he's number 3. Who's ahead of Manning in his mind? The first being Matt Ryan. No surprise here, he is deserving and is arguably the front runner. His other choice, Matt Schaub, yes, Matt Schaub of the Houston Texans. Why, just because his team is 7-1 regardless of what he's doing out there on the field. Using Romo's logic we may as well throw Alex Smith and Jay Cutler into the discussion as well.

JJ watt is MVP of Terxans, not even Schuab

Romanowski needs psychiatric help....if you have not seen this......we need this posted.....WOW....what a nut-ball! He needs a straight jacket....May I recommend this one? :)

cotton web still 2.jpg

Romanowski was a dirtbag player and is now apparently insane from all of the PEDs he gobbled up during his career.

Well said gentlemen well said. Hey Bill Romanowski, I have a "special" reservation for you...Enjoy the straight jacket & padded room Bill. haha:facepalm:

bellevue_hotel.jpg

177370837_f2693608d6.jpg

I read this again....and I am lmao! You all kill me.....yes you too "Roid induced Bill 'Romo.'" SW......that pic of Bellevue did me in..... "Welcome to our wonderful gated community!" Be kind to others Bill: :trout: :smack: :wall:Good%20Bad.gif:poke::catfight: :slapfight: :argue::shout::hissy::argh: Please Bill no spitting on others, and quit selling steroids and that awful shake!!!!!

Well said gentlemen well said. Hey Bill Romanowski, I have a "special" reservation for you...Enjoy the straight jacket & padded room Bill. haha:facepalm:

bellevue_hotel.jpg

177370837_f2693608d6.jpg

I read this again....and I am lmao! You all kill me.....yes you too "Roid induced Bill 'Romo.'" SW......that pic of Bellevue did me in..... "Welcome to our wonderful gated community!" Be kind to others Bill: :trout: :smack: :wall:Good%20Bad.gif:poke::catfight: :slapfight: :argue::shout::hissy::argh: Please Bill no spitting on others, and quit selling steroids and that awful shake!!!!!

Just a point for all , if any actually care,

Yes Bellevue has pioneered identifying and categorizing mental illness and training psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses.

HOWEVER < Point Blank it is a great multidisciplinary Hospital , many state of the art services , Including handling high risk pregnancies, and talking about Peyton, Football & Trauma it has helped set standards of practice for microsurgical replantation , limbs, fingers ,hands etc as well as brain and spinal cord injuries

Its also part of the NYU complex and all NYU Drs are at Bellevues disposal , NYU & Bellevue cover about 7 long contiguous blocks if I remember right not including across street dorms for residents, unless things have changed

FINALLY < GET THIS < the hospital has been in existence since it was a small start up in the 1730's ,

I used to pass the complex daily on my way to Cornell Med School where I did post grad work & my brother was a chief Resident at NYU

Yes Bellevue has pioneered identifying and categorizing mental illness and training psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses.

HOWEVER < Point Blank it is a great multidisciplinary Hospital , many state of the art services , Including handling high risk pregnancies, and talking about Peyton, Football & Trauma it has helped set standards of practice for microsurgical replantation , limbs, fingers ,hands etc as well as brain and spinal cord injuries

Its also part of the NYU complex and all NYU Drs are at Bellevues disposal , NYU & Bellevue cover about 7 long contiguous blocks if I remember right not including across street dorms for residents, unless things have changed

FINALLY < GET THIS < the hospital has been in existence since it was a small start up in the 1730's ,

I used to pass the complex daily on my way to Cornell Med School where I did post grad work & my brother was a chief Resident at NYU

No doubt a facility with great tradition. All jokes/sarcasm are aimed directly at Bill Romanowski......just having fun.....as some know, my father lives with a major head injury.....so I am merely poking at this scenario. Thanks. BMc

No doubt a facility with great tradition. All jokes/sarcasm are aimed directly at Bill Romanowski......just having fun.....as some know, my father lives with a major head injury.....so I am merely poking at this scenario. Thanks. BMc

KNOW THAT & AGREE , I totally understood the rational behind it,

however Bellevue is a name that is quite synonymous with crazy and just wanted to point out was more to it

to those WHO MAY NOT have known

Believe me, when growing up in NY thats how I thought about it until i learned was more to it

KNOW THAT & AGREE , I totally understood the rational behind it,

however Bellevue is a name that is quite synonymous with crazy and just wanted to point out was more to it

to those WHO MAY NOT have known

Believe me, when growing up in NY thats how I thought about it until i learned was more to it

Totally with you my friend. Some might not have understood my perspective as well....thank yu for posting the tradition of excellence of the hospital.

Totally with you my friend. Some might not have understood my perspective as well....thank yu for posting the tradition of excellence of the hospital.

Good & Bad in every profession, I am not just sticking up 4 the place because its medical , its good

Now if ever are curious about my post graduate work at Cornell Med School

I alluded to when said pased it every day going to cornell, u have to PM me , dont know when would get back to u but put it this way , it involved medical research in Gynecology and its nothing like what u are , or at least what I would think of

Guys, Bill makes perfect sense. I don't understand how you all can't understand that Manning is purposely subconsciously doing this with his mental ability.

Now, if you can excuse me, I need to go back to sniffing glue so I can keep understanding Bill.

Just Kidding suprenecoltsfan300!!! You opened the door...My sarcasm cannot be stopped man!!! haha

eating-paste.jpg

0195-glue-protein.png

Your point is a valid one Barry. Yes, Bellevue is a cutting edge hospital at the forefront of all the specializations you so eloquently laid out. It's pretty cool that you & your brother both worked there though. :thmup:

I am sure your perspective was clear to all, I understood it , i was just defending a place with a bad rap, Believe me growing up it was a running joke that if someone was seen doing somethings , well, nuts, lets ship him to Bellevue, sure it still is a running joke thats why its used hear, its perfectly OK too BTW

Its unfortunate only in the fact that as such a renowned institution for psychiatric care , like anything else , that's what u get famous for and with such care inevitably it becomes part of a joke, especially since its been around since the 1730's and things spread west so it was known early for such issues and being in NY had plenty to deal with

Your point is a valid one Barry. Yes, Bellevue is a cutting edge hospital at the forefront of all the specializations you so eloquently laid out. It's pretty cool that you & your brother both worked there though. :thmup:

My Brother worked there, I was at Cornell Med school & passed NYU going to Cornell , both on the east side of manhattan along the water basically , the east river, NYU the 30th street area, the other , Cornell at 70th street area & Columia the 3rd of the 3 great institutions is upper west side ( Cornel has sloan memorial kettering Cancer Center acrosss the street and a resident aprtmebnt building thats why wasnt sure if 1 was also across from NYU and NYU at 7 long blocks long , that was 1980's, its grown since I am sure) , , ,

and as said to another I did post grad research in Gynecology at Cornell & if u want to know more

u have to PM me , dont know when would get back to u but put it this way , it involved medical research in Gynecology and its nothing like what u are , or at least what I would think of

SW......that pic of Bellevue did me in..... "Welcome to our wonderful gated community!"

If Bellevue is "a wonderful gated community" as you suggest Brent does that mean that the ghost of Vincent Price watches over the grounds too? Bill Romanowski can alternate work weekends with Mr. Price too.

vincentpriceghost.jpg

Actually, when living in NY , any borough, the main thing u here when I was still living in NY almost daily was whenever someone shot / injured & made news always seemed to be taken to Bellevues Level 1 ( that is best level u can get & means can treat anything encounted ) trauma center

My brother often rotated there

Actually, when living in NY , any borough, the main thing u here when I was still living in NY almost daily was whenever someone shot / injured & made news always seemed to be taken to Bellevues Level 1 ( that is best level u can get & means can treat anything encounted ) trauma center

My brother often rotated there

Barry, as much as I kid around about mental disorders dealt with at Belleville, it's always interesting to learn about the groundbreaking research that is actually carried out and conducted there in all seriousness. It's too bad that this great hospital known around the world gets a bum wrap as an institution only for suicidal or mentally unbalanced people who are heavily medicated etc. etc. My apologies to your brother Barry; I'm sure he does landmark medical work there.

Barry, as much as I kid around about mental disorders dealt with at Belleville, it's always interesting to learn about the groundbreaking research that is actually carried out and conducted there in all seriousness. It's too bad that this great hospital known around the world gets a bum wrap as an institution only for suicidal or mentally unbalanced people who are heavily medicated etc. etc. My apologies to your brother Barry; I'm sure he does landmark medical work there.

Dont be stupid , this post was about the absurdity of a anti peyton statement

I am merely giving information on the place, not crtizing one thing said, or at least dont mean too

My brother was a chief at NYU resident there in the 1970's, they begged him to take over their radiology dept, almost did, but got offer he couldn't refuse and we both moved to Midwest same year , poor ;parents , both at once left NY

He was given immediate partnership in great practice in Diagnostic Radiolgy group based in and around Dayton ohio,. is so well respected when younger he was elected youngest chief of staff in its history at the main of 4 hospitals he serviced

Now near retirement but still designed their new satellite buildings

Dont be stupid , this post was about the absurdity of a anti peyton statement

I am merely giving information on the place, not crtizing one thing said, or at least dont mean too

My brother was a chief at NYU resident there in the 1970's, they begged him to take over their radiology dept, almost did, but got offer he couldn't refuse and we both moved to Midwest same year , poor ;parents , both at once left NY

He was given immediate partnership in great practice in Diagnostic Radiolgy group based in and around Dayton ohio,. is so well respected when younger he was elected youngest chief of staff in its history at the main of 4 hospitals he serviced

Now near retirement but still designed their new satellite buildings

as chief resident ( thats resident, not a post resident attending Dr. ) at NYU , as one rotates as all residents do u invariably find yourself at some point in Bellevues level one trauma unit if u r good, and my brother was tops in surgical class at school with excellent hands for surgery , so whern I say rotate there it doesant mean post residency he was there , just rotated through it during his residency

He had great football hands too, His nickname in football was glue fingers, caught everything ,among his friends , whom i was good enough to play with though 6 year difference in age, I was little glue fingers , both of us caught everything we may not have been Reggie but for kids our age we were known around the neighborhood