Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

we have to wait an extra hour to watch the colts dolphins game

22 posts in this topic

No, I'll have an extra hour to tailgate and drink cheaper beer! :colts:

1 person likes this

I could care less.

then why don't you?

2 people like this

try living overseas... this time zone thing sucks

i feel you on that man. when i was in iraq the year the pats and giants played the superbowl the first time in 07/08 i remember it being very early in the morning lol. it sucked especially when i had a mission 2 hours after the superbowl lol

I could care less.

I could not care less if you could care less. ;)

4 people like this

i feel you on that man. when i was in iraq the year the pats and giants played the superbowl the first time in 07/08 i remember it being very early in the morning lol. it sucked especially when i had a mission 2 hours after the superbowl lol

part of the job right? last year i was in afghanistan and but luckily my low battle rythme day was monday.. so i stayed up all night then rack out all monday. made for a very long day tho.

When the Colts were beating everybody and commanded about 8 prime times game a season, I was like a zombie. Now if they played prime time games on Saturday, it would make it so much easier for us Europeans...

Double edged sword though....only one all nighter this season, and it's this Thursday!

Think I prefer the zombie feeling.....

When the Colts were beating everybody and commanded about 8 prime times game a season, I was like a zombie. Now if they played prime time games on Saturday, it would make it so much easier for us Europeans...

Double edged sword though....only one all nighter this season, and it's this Thursday!

Think I prefer the zombie feeling.....

I too feel your tiredness being in Scotland.

But I do it most Sundays anyway, regardless what the 1.20am game is. (8:20 stateside ET)

Daylight savings time

Comes on an hour earlier for me I live in NW Indiana where we are in the Central time zone.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I always said last year that Brock had a lot of potential to be good. And no it was not "she wants to bash Peyton" kinda stuff either even though many had blinders on to how the backup behind Peyton was more then adequate. I really really DID like how Brock looked at times and the guy has a great arm. He had his issues with a few games clearly and some bad moments (particularly in a few divisional games) and has work to do now being young and on a new team. But, I cringed hard when he signed with Houston. AFC South has 4 young QBs now with a lot of potential which is worrying to some degree.   Houston will be better at QB, period. You can't get much worse then they were last year there. They had Brandon Weeden for crying out loud in their game vs. us and they won. I am very interested to see their rematch with the Chiefs early in the season since Kansas City is another very very underrated team heading into the season who is solid on both sides of the ball and I think KC could be a legit SB contender with how the AFC currently looks. Keep in mind you don't always need to have the golden boy QB, Manning is gone now and Brady is the only one really left in the AFC with the super glossy elite resume. Big Ben is always hurt too. We might head into a direction in the AFC where strong defenses with "good enough" QBs get by, like the Ravens in 2012.   I have this strange hunch Houston could be an 11-5 type of team if they stay out of major injury holes but I would not bet money on it either with how recent history has been. But, I believe Houston has been 9-7 the last few years, all it would take is a few breaks for them to increase to say 11-5.   This isn't all based on preseason either, Houston had a good defense LAST YEAR and actually shows up to play strong defense at times. Brock also looked solid to me at times LAST YEAR and might only get better. Now you combine it all and Houston has more potential at times then Colts fans might often want to admit out loud. The Houston coaching staff is underrated too at times managing all these woeful QBs and injuries.   Of course not saying the Colts can't win the division either but our o line leaves a lot to be desired and the secondary can be a joke.   This isn't the old days with Manning/Dungy where 12-4 was a natural given right almost.     Narcosys mentioned the Titans being good. I have not paid as much attention to them and always figured they might be a year or two away. But, they have nowhere to go but up too.   The Jags baffle me, they have a lot of pieces that spell out "good team" but have never been able to put together this consistent win streak. Once a year though they give us fits. Last year they had a shot and then lost some game to the Chargers killing their chances, thats why the Jags baffle me.     Overall the AFC South is not going to be easy maybe as years past. The QB situation is getting better and the Colts are a little behind in this development around Luck as a team. I think Luck looks terrific right now and healthy, but seeing him knocked around on the field etc. worries me greatly.
    • I really only pay attention to what happens when the starters are playing significant minutes usually in the 3rd preseason game.  No one seemed worried about how poorly the starters played against Philly last season in the preseason.  But that same crappy team showed up in the first to regular season games.  Chuck put an emphasis on playing well this preseason in hopes to avoid the slow start again.  That OL is poor at best against a good front 7.  It's saying something when the plan was to play Luck into the 3rd quarter and Chuck didn't send him back out because he was taking such a beating.  I just don't see this team magically improving when the regular season starts.  
    • No.     We are NOT cutting Castanzo.       We just signed him to a NEW contact one year ago.   So,  the Dead Cap money would be huge.      We have to coach him up and get him back to his previous level of play.   We're not cutting him.     Get the thought out of your head.  
    • Why stop at posting this terrible thread twice?
    • I had to ask my wife to read the title of this post because I couldn't believe my eyes.  Yes she said, That is what they're asking.  Thanks hon, time to call it a day.
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.