Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

we have to wait an extra hour to watch the colts dolphins game

22 posts in this topic

No, I'll have an extra hour to tailgate and drink cheaper beer! :colts:

1 person likes this

I could care less.

then why don't you?

2 people like this

try living overseas... this time zone thing sucks

i feel you on that man. when i was in iraq the year the pats and giants played the superbowl the first time in 07/08 i remember it being very early in the morning lol. it sucked especially when i had a mission 2 hours after the superbowl lol

I could care less.

I could not care less if you could care less. ;)

4 people like this

i feel you on that man. when i was in iraq the year the pats and giants played the superbowl the first time in 07/08 i remember it being very early in the morning lol. it sucked especially when i had a mission 2 hours after the superbowl lol

part of the job right? last year i was in afghanistan and but luckily my low battle rythme day was monday.. so i stayed up all night then rack out all monday. made for a very long day tho.

When the Colts were beating everybody and commanded about 8 prime times game a season, I was like a zombie. Now if they played prime time games on Saturday, it would make it so much easier for us Europeans...

Double edged sword though....only one all nighter this season, and it's this Thursday!

Think I prefer the zombie feeling.....

When the Colts were beating everybody and commanded about 8 prime times game a season, I was like a zombie. Now if they played prime time games on Saturday, it would make it so much easier for us Europeans...

Double edged sword though....only one all nighter this season, and it's this Thursday!

Think I prefer the zombie feeling.....

I too feel your tiredness being in Scotland.

But I do it most Sundays anyway, regardless what the 1.20am game is. (8:20 stateside ET)

Daylight savings time

Comes on an hour earlier for me I live in NW Indiana where we are in the Central time zone.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That article was fascinating and inspiring. Thanks for sharing it and thanks to all the people involved in training service dogs.  I had no idea about any of this
    • I think the players being on the field for the anthem started in 2009. He could change that but it probably would not set well with the players and the media could jump "racist" in a heartbeat. This protest looks silly with only a couple players out of the whole team taking a knee.
    • The Indianapolis Colts today elevated tackle Jeremy Vujnovich to the 53-man roster from the practice squad.  Vujnovich, 6-5, 300 pounds, has spent the entire season on the Colts practice squad. He participated in Indianapolis’ 2016 offseason program and training camp before being waived during final cuts on September 3. Vujnovich spent the last two seasons on the Green Bay Packers practice squad. He originally signed with the Packers as an undrafted free agent on January 7, 2014.   Collegiately, Vujnovich started 28-of-29 career games at Louisiana College from 2009-2012. As a senior in 2012, he earned First Team American Southwest Conference honors, Second Team All-Louisiana recognition by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association and Second Team All-South Region accolades by D3football.com after starting 10 games at left tackle. In 2011, Vujnovich started nine games at left tackle and earned First Team ASC honors. As a sophomore in 2010, he earned All-ASC honorable mention honors after starting nine games at left tackle. Vujnovich saw action in one game as a true freshman in 2009. View the full article
    • Clearly the Jags have not lived up to the preseason hype and the Colts are not living up to their expectations. On paper the Jags aren't missing the players the Colts are but the Colts are showing a refusal to die and I see them coming out on top. Both teams need to get desperate to win with the now wounded duck Texans and this an AFC South game. It is impossible to ignore the potential of Lucks talent in a match up like this.
    • I became a Colts fan in 1984 when they came to Indy & took up residence in the Hoosier Dome later renamed The RCA Dome .   We had many up & down seasons eventually we had our first really good season that year Jim Harbaugh became our starting QB  we called him Captain Comeback & our Colts that season the Cardiac Colts it was a thrill ride till the very last play of the AFC Championship Game in 3 Rivers Stadium that year Indiana became a Football State for real it was awesome .   this is a link that you may enjoy ..   http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/COLTS-SEASON-IN-REVIEW--1995/03f1e9a8-74d7-48cd-9023-dce191257e68   Peyton Manning drafted in 1998 was seen as our next great hope & he did'nt disappoint but he did get off to a slow start .   Now with Andrew Luck I feel we are once again in great hands as in 98 our future looks bright ..
  • Welcome New Members

• Welcome here Nils!   I can tell you, most of football fans in Hungary are Patriots fans...unfortunately. 
    • Hi, Nils here....   I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!   I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.   I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days!   I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired.   It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too.    
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.