Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

we have to wait an extra hour to watch the colts dolphins game

22 posts in this topic

No, I'll have an extra hour to tailgate and drink cheaper beer! :colts:

1 person likes this

I could care less.

then why don't you?

2 people like this

try living overseas... this time zone thing sucks

i feel you on that man. when i was in iraq the year the pats and giants played the superbowl the first time in 07/08 i remember it being very early in the morning lol. it sucked especially when i had a mission 2 hours after the superbowl lol

I could care less.

I could not care less if you could care less. ;)

4 people like this

i feel you on that man. when i was in iraq the year the pats and giants played the superbowl the first time in 07/08 i remember it being very early in the morning lol. it sucked especially when i had a mission 2 hours after the superbowl lol

part of the job right? last year i was in afghanistan and but luckily my low battle rythme day was monday.. so i stayed up all night then rack out all monday. made for a very long day tho.

When the Colts were beating everybody and commanded about 8 prime times game a season, I was like a zombie. Now if they played prime time games on Saturday, it would make it so much easier for us Europeans...

Double edged sword though....only one all nighter this season, and it's this Thursday!

Think I prefer the zombie feeling.....

When the Colts were beating everybody and commanded about 8 prime times game a season, I was like a zombie. Now if they played prime time games on Saturday, it would make it so much easier for us Europeans...

Double edged sword though....only one all nighter this season, and it's this Thursday!

Think I prefer the zombie feeling.....

I too feel your tiredness being in Scotland.

But I do it most Sundays anyway, regardless what the 1.20am game is. (8:20 stateside ET)

Daylight savings time

Comes on an hour earlier for me I live in NW Indiana where we are in the Central time zone.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I missed it. I'm watching the Mets game and there has been no mention of this today.  I hope I get to see it later. I like both players very much. And Mike helped us Mets fans briefly forget about 9/11 with his unforgettable home run the first game back after the tragic event. I was happy to be there to see it.    Congrats to Mike and Junior.
    • I agree with equating the substance abuse test to somewhat of an IQ test. It is also a discipline test. Those who are not too bright or disciplined will get caught.   It seems that players take amphetamines to give them an edge or greater confidence in games.  Most will not use them in the offseason because there are no games to be played. So, those who take amphetamines are likely not to test positive because they are not tested during the season. Right?     I am definitely not a proponent of legalizing marijuana, but the NFL's position on this is akin to the marijuana laws that have gotten poor and less educated folks imprisoned for possession.  If the NFL is testing for illicit drugs, then they should test for them randomly anytime in the year, not only from April to August. JMHO
    • Just watched Mike Piazza and my favorite baseball player of all time Ken Griffey Jr. get inducted into Coopers Town! Very well deserved for both men! Congrats! Great memories watching The Kid as a kid. Best baseball player I have ever seen play  
    • **UPDATE**   I set the Draft Order by reverse rankings from last year. As of note, I used the playoff results and not the final season results for setting the draft order.   As it stands here is the draft order by Team Name: 1. Punters be Winning too 2. Team IndyD4u 3. Mike Strahans Tooth Gap 4. Luck Be A Lady 5. Team Coltman 6. Indy Bluefire 7. Swoope There It Is 8. Go Pack Go 9. Phillip my Ball to 12.5 PSI 10. Team Hulce   I also edited the LM Note a slight bit.  Instead of suggesting replacing a WR for a Flex, I changed it to replacing a TE for a Flex.  This is only a suggestion and not what will happen.  Must be approved by a supermajority 7/10.  p   If there are teams that do not respond by deadline or do not wish to resume, they will be removed and spots will open up.  This means Draft order spots will open up.  Starting from #1 position down, you will be given the option to either move UP one or DOWN one spot, depending on what is open around you.     After all positions are determined, new entrants will get to select their spots from  the remaining available; in the order of reply to this topic.   Tentatively set the draft date to Sept. 3rd at 9pm.  Obviously this will change, but wanted to get it set up for now.        
    • If we get the run game going and make more of an effort to run the ball that will help some.....Otherwise I'm expecting a 20th or worse defense yards per game average
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• \m/COLTS\m/

\m/COLTS\m/ 335

• MrPreGame

MrPreGame 18

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 1,599

• bravo4460

bravo4460 968

• TJ14

TJ14 34

• bradgt04

bradgt04 33

• CR91

CR91 4,121

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 4

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 2,718

• Mr Clueless

Mr Clueless 166

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.