Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

disliked players

colts1993

i don't like andrew luck. constantly making himself the center of attention and showing up for practice when he feels like it. harnish will take his starting spot in no time

So if Luck is always making himself the center of attention what do you call what Peyton Manning and Jim Irsay did this off-season :). I guess Luck is just learning from the masters.

i don't like andrew luck. constantly making himself the center of attention and showing up for practice when he feels like it. harnish will take his starting spot in no time

I agree with this, forget his pinpoint accuracy and athleticism and brains...... . And arm strength. I hope he gets cut and harnish gets the job team tebow 2.0 lol

I'd have to strongly agree with you. I hope we don't have a Allen Iverson here on our hands. If Luck was serious about this team then he should've quit school and made it to the mini camps. "It's like money you never get back" That was Chuck said about Andrew wasting his time in school hahahahah!

I fully agree with this comment. Who does he think he is?? It's not like the media goes to him when in fact he goes to the media. He's always like "Peyton was great but I'll be way better, such is life." He also keeps talking about his admiration for Tom Brady and how he wishes the Patriots drafted him because Belichick is like a father figure to him.

His work ethic is terrible, he has no presence in the limelight + he has no arm. He's a QB and he can't even throw the ball! Garnish, I mean Harnish will quickly take his spot. We should've drafted the best back up punter available with the first pick.

:)

He is the ONLY guy to show up NOT carrying his own stuff into the dorm. EVERYONE else is carrying. Even Peyton carried his own stuff into camp. What's up with that. Little bit of prima donna showin' here??????