Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just wanted to share a Pat Mac visit.

bahhummbug

My nephew was born with Cerebral Palsy.He worked hard to learn to even walk,as a die hard Colts fan his boss always took care of him to see Peyton and Colts games.Dustin(Nephew)is now restricted to his chair and can no longer work.It has not stopped his former boss from taking care of him like a son.So today Pat McAfee pulled up in his driveway and surprised him with a visit.My nephew is so excited he just cannot believe he came to his house.TY Pat for making my nephews day brighter.Been hearing about Pats bad Twitter so i wanted to post some good he has done with no obligation he went to my nephews house.post-6795-0-75973600-1340137404_thumb.jp

Love hearing about things like this. The world needs more of it.

I couldn't agree more

Pat is terrific, but I'm just as impressed by the former boss. That's really a pretty remarkable situation, and it's heartwarming to hear about people like that.

Yeah it brings you a little hope when you hear about the positives of people versus always hearing the negatives in society

Thanks for sharing and I personally met Pat at training camp last year and he was so nice to the fans and he's a great guy. He does a lot for a lot of fans and glad that your nephew got a one on one with him. He's one of my favorites for sure.

My nephew was born with Cerebral Palsy.He worked hard to learn to even walk,as a die hard Colts fan his boss always took care of him to see Peyton and Colts games.Dustin(Nephew)is now restricted to his chair and can no longer work.It has not stopped his former boss from taking care of him like a son.So today Pat McAfee pulled up in his driveway and surprised him with a visit.My nephew is so excited he just cannot believe he came to his house.TY Pat for making my nephews day brighter.Been hearing about Pats bad Twitter so i wanted to post some good he has done with no obligation he went to my nephews house.post-6795-0-75973600-1340137404_thumb.jp

I was the guy that Pat stopped by my house and visited me. i just wanted to tell every body what a great guy pat is he is a down to earth kind of guy he is a very humble guy. I have two kids and he was great with both of them he stayed about an hour and he threw the ball with my little boy who is six and he anwsered all my questions. I told him it was a pleasure to meet him and he told me it was a more of a pleasure to meet me. My former boss and his wife talk alot about me and he told me he felt like he already knew me but just had to put a face to the person. He made my day and i wont ever forget it for the rest of my life. He told me this would not be the last time i see him. I just wanted to tell all the colts fans that he is a very nice and ausome person and also very careing person and as colts fans we are very lucky to have him on our team

I was the guy that Pat stopped by my house and visited me. i just wanted to tell every body what a great guy pat is he is a down to earth kind of guy he is a very humble guy. I have two kids and he was great with both of them he stayed about an hour and he threw the ball with my little boy who is six and he anwsered all my questions. I told him it was a pleasure to meet him and he told me it was a more of a pleasure to meet me. My former boss and his wife talk alot about me and he told me he felt like he already knew me but just had to put a face to the person. He made my day and i wont ever forget it for the rest of my life. He told me this would not be the last time i see him. I just wanted to tell all the colts fans that he is a very nice and ausome person and also very careing person and as colts fans we are very lucky to have him on our team

That is just incredible! Thank you for posting and my sincere best wishes to you in the future.

Welcome :hello:

Thank you for sharing even more about your visit from Pat.

Now, I hope you stick around and continue to post whenever you can.