Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #7, Dolphins @ Colts, October 20, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Miami @ Colts  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Anthony Richardson is expected to play against the Dolphins. Keeping in mind that he is returning from injury, how many total yards passing and running do you expect from him?

• Less than 175
    • Between 175 and 250
    • over 250
  2. 2. Which statement best describes what you believe?

• Colts need to play the players that give them the best chance to win now.
    • The Colts should play their young players (Anthony Richardson, Alex Pierce, Latu, Mitchell, etc.) even if it is means losing games, as these players need to play to develop. (This is a year to develop players.)
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Dolphins
    • The game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2024 at 05:15 PM

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

He was the 4th pick, and a freakishly good athlete and difference maker when healthy. If Ballard hadn't taken him, some other GM  would've, most likely in the 1st round.

and their fans would be saying the same thing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Is it me or does Goodson always outplay Sermon

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Goodson is better IMO. You are correct.

Shane needs to stay with the "hot hand" and give Goodson the bulk of the carries until JT returns.

• Like 1

So I was watching a college game yesterday and I think they explained part of the problem with Richardson.   They said a lot times young guys use their arm strength and rather than setting their feet and taking something off the throw and that causes over throws on those intermediate throws.  

• Like 2

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

So I was watching a college game yesterday and I think they explained part of the problem with Richardson.   They said a lot times young guys use their arm strength and rather than setting their feet and taking something off the throw and that causes over throws on those intermediate throws.  

This is exactly it. It'll take time to correct, but by the amount of crying from fans I'm not sure he's going to get that time.

17 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Yeah it’s shocking he can’t hit these & our  NFL coaches haven’t been able to teach him. It’s only 15-20 yards - it’s so odd

Also, same thing. What is Steichen doing? You throw screens with Flacco & curls, etc. AR needs to get into some sort of ryb

because it’s horrible right now 

I’m not able to watch live but it sounds like this team has no direction in what it wants to do offensively or defensively. Steichen needs to take this team by the throat and command it on what he envisions it to be. If he can’t do that, he’s not the guy. And it sounds like AR isn’t improving in his accuracy or Steichen isn’t putting him in the best situations to succeed. I’m actually in favor of cleaning house with both GM and HC if things don’t dramatically improve by end of season. No excuses to lose to teams like the Jags, or possibly now the Dolphins with their 3rd string QB.