Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Titans postgame reaction

GoColts8818

16 minutes ago, colts89 said:

Love my Colts. That game was pretty boring, but glad to be back at .500

Btw did anyone notice how the Jags did this week after their offensive breakout game vs us 🤣🤣

The Bears destroyed them. 

Geez.......we won a game and all I can work out from this post is that Flacco was rubbish, the defence was rubbish, the online was rubbish, Steichens play calling was rubbish and Gus is still rubbish......I mean even if it's true let's enjoy a win for a few hours first hey!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

A lot of my friends are Browns fans.  So it’s been more like 50+ years for them. 

Add paying the equivalent to our national debt to bring Watson on board. The biggest joke of the 21st century. Browns fans deserve much better.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

Pittman is a beast. Downs can be and should be our #1 receiever. Defense is still very suspect. We don't look good but we are very injured and are 3-3. Nothing major to be down about or excited about really. 

im excited about Downs, and Pierce. 

Downs is an inside assassin, and Pierce can beat anyone deep it seems. There's plenty to be excited about. We also did a decent job in pass pro with a back qb, backup center, backup RG, backup HB. I'd say s some excitement is warranted for that

• Like 4

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Jets are playing Bills. So good Chance jets lose too.

idk, those teams that recently fire HC tend to be great underdogs first game after. Im taking the Jets

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Add paying the equivalent to our national debt to bring Watson on board. The biggest joke of the 21st century. Browns fans deserve much better.

They lost a lot of fans when they brought him in too.  

At least we have an owner who loves his team and they rarely bring in those kind of players.  

I didn't post much today as I had 8 people over and we were focused on the game. We treated this as a playoff game, we had to have this one or season was over. 3-3 now = new season! Ordered 100 Wings from BW3's, 25 Hot Barbecue, 25 Carribean, 50 Mild. I am hammered right now, drinking Crown. JOE COOL for PRESIDENT The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- By the way Will Levis stinks haha . I told everyone here that he was due to get picked and there it was, he is always good for 1. Pittman is a warrior, not soft at all, proud of the kid. Downs reminds me of TY Hilton. Hopefully Taylor is back next week, we clearly miss him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I didn't post much today as I had 8 people over and we were focused on the game. We treated this as a playoff game, we had to have this one or season was over. 3-3 now = new season! Ordered 100 Wings from BW3's, 25 Hot Barbecue, 25 Carribean, 50 Mild. I am hammered right now, drinking Crown. JOE COOL for PRESIDENT The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- By the way Will Levis stinks haha . I told everyone here that he was due to get picked and there it was, he is always good for 1. Pittman is a warrior, not soft at all, proud of the kid. Downs reminds me of TY Hilton. Hopefully Taylor is back next week, we clearly miss him. 

Extra Mayo GIF

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

Colts got a mediocre WIN today. If you look at the WIN column today's game will be there. 

And last week was a loss. We're mediocre at best with Flacco, it is what it is. People wanting to play Flacco are just trolling at this point. Just play AR and let him get the reps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The situational football by Steichen today in the red zone was really bad.

I agree ...why in the world do they bring in everyone tight at the goal line and run it up the middle???? Spread it out if you want to run it up the middle.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Depending how games play out today colts could be back in a playoff spot.

He didn’t. Richardson was limited two of the 3 days.

This was reported by @Dobbinblitz in the Colts prediction thread

"Report: Anthony Richardson on track to return Sunday

Barring a setback, Colts quarterback Anthony Richardson is expected to returnto the lineup Sunday, Stephen Holder of ESPN reports.

Richardson practiced all three days this week, putting him on track to get back under center.

Coach Shane Steichen said Richardson “had huge strides this week, for sure.”

Richardson took the majority of the first-team reps this week after Joe Flacco did the same last week before starting in place of Richardson, who injured his oblique against the Steelers on Sept. 29.

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

And last week was a loss. We're mediocre at best with Flacco, it is what it is. People wanting to play Flacco are just trolling at this point. Just play AR and let him get the reps.

I’m not trolling. Flacco makes the easy completions AR doesn’t. I’m not sure we win this game if AR had played.

• Like 2

Colts allowed zero points in the fourth quarter. Give them credit when due.

1 minute ago, ADnum1 said:

This was reported by @Dobbinblitz in the Colts prediction thread

"Report: Anthony Richardson on track to return Sunday

Barring a setback, Colts quarterback Anthony Richardson is expected to returnto the lineup Sunday, Stephen Holder of ESPN reports.

Richardson practiced all three days this week, putting him on track to get back under center.

Coach Shane Steichen said Richardson “had huge strides this week, for sure.”

Richardson took the majority of the first-team reps this week after Joe Flacco did the same last week before starting in place of Richardson, who injured his oblique against the Steelers on Sept. 29.

That report was wrong. Practice only in full one day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Watching CBS postgame all four members that played pro ball say Flacco is spot on. I'll add when your starter has a glass jaw you better be thankful for a backup that knows how to win. Today's 39 is not the 39 of the 50s. Anyone hear of a guy named Tom Brady?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts allowed zero points in the fourth quarter. Give them credit when due.

That report was wrong. Practice only in full one day.

Do you have a link ? I quoted Stephen Holder

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

You mean let him get the wraps as in bandaids.

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I’m not trolling. Flacco makes the easy completions AR doesn’t. I’m not sure we win this game if AR had played.

We're still not winning anything with Flacco for crying out loud.

So what if we go 8-9 or 9-8 with Flacco this season? It'll be what's waiting for us next season and the season after and so if we keep playing old QBs.

You play AR, give him the reps and hope to win more in the future. If we don't then you draft a new young player and start over.

The same people wanting to play Flacco now are the same people complaining about the Colts not getting to the playoffs or winning the division since forever, but they are unwilling to accept the process of developing a franchise QB...

What exactly is it people expect? That we'll get a franchise QB off the streets? That every rookie QB who turns out good start with having a season like Stroud?

It's unbelievable at this point.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3